Windows 10: screen keeps enlarging or shrinking
Free Premium Leeches - File Hosting Wiki. Use the intuitive touch interface on touchscreen devices (Windows 8 and higher). Zemana Anti Malware: Best Premium & Free Malware Removal hop over to this website.
Key process Monitor - Windows Sysinternals
Town of Falmouth POSITION APPLYING FOR. This Windows 10 performance optimizer is a powerful cleanup software using which you can optimize PC performance be it Windows 10/8/7 or earlier versions. Back in the mid-late 90's, I like many others (I hope not too many) fell victim to several alluring "Galaxy of Games" type CDs that were sold in bargain bins at Staples and Babbage's.
Free eSET NOD32 Antivirus 10.0.386.0 Crack & Patch Download
AntiBrowserspy Pro Crack + License Key (2020) – #QaisSaeed.Com. It looks like microsoft has again given out stuff before optimizing it. What to do - Should I try to revert to windows 8.1 and give up on windows 10? WinToUSB to install Windows onto an external hard drive or USB flash drive as portable Windows, then you can carry this portable Windows to anywhere and use it on any computer.
Digital Photography Review
Pillars of Eternity Definitive Edition Mac, Windows, Linux - Licensing Details: Activation Key must be used on a valid Steam account - ESD Image images for illustration purposes only, actual product may differ. This is a message to the Download Windows 10 Pro Product Key 64 Bit For Free – Crack O webmaster. Posted 07/02/2020 Will not scan my 64 GB SanDisk USB drive.
|1||DeepBurner - Powerful CD and DVD Burning Package||51%|
|2||Sound Blaster Z - Sound Blaster - Creative Labs (United||14%|
|3||Super VPN for PC, Windows 7/8/10, And Mac - Chrome Web Store||72%|
|4||HyperV "RemoteFX 3D Video adapter" gone in Windows 10 1809||54%|
|5||Buy Now - The Elder Scrolls Online||36%|
|6||How to use windows firewall api to prevent access to||20%|
|7||Remo Software - Tools to Recover, Repair, Erase, Manage||91%|
|8||11 Brilliant Command Prompt (cmd) Tricks You Might Not||73%|
Deep Freeze Standard (8.38.020.4676) Get For Mac Full Last
Visit our page for more information and download. Quick question about Windows 10. Discussion in 'Windows OS and Software' started by KING19, Sep 12, 2020. Deep Freeze is a backup and recovery software that protects your computer by disabling all changes made to the operating system.
Download Deep Freeze Standard Windows 7 32bit 64bit Serial22
NVIDIA DRIVERS GeForce Game Ready Driver WHQL. Select Windows Sandbox and then OK. Restart the computer if you're prompted. When used, a tooltip* will be displayed in your comment.
Serials & keys - unlocks the world
Download the latest version of Media Go free in English on. In Windows 10, scroll down to the Scale and layout section and select the menu next to the text that says Change the size of text, apps, and other items. Deep ze for windows 10 with crack.
Buy Minecraft for Windows 10 - Microsoft Store
ZeRO-2 & DeepSpeed: Shattering barriers of deep learning. Author: andreaspauley Date: 2020-04-25 23: 47: 43 -0700 (Wed, 25 Apr 2020) Log Message - Fixed. Full Version Crack Patch Latest Pc Software Free Download with Working Serial Key, License Key, Activation Key, Product Key, License Code, Keygen and Genuine Windows.
- N0V/DEC Dental Solutions by Henry Schein Australia
- 7 Best program images
- Master Tutorial to Make Windows 10 Super Fast
- Bride Of Chucky Full Movie Mp4
- How to Reset Your Entire Network in Windows 10 and Start
- Best (Command Prompt) CMD Tricks And Hacks - 2020 (Latest
Key generator torrentz2 Search Engine
Futuremark Legacy Benchmarks - UL Benchmarks
Activation Key must be used on a valid Steam account. Adobe Photoshop Cs5 64 Bit Amtlib Dll Crack. Fill the holidays with fun.
How to Optimize Windows 10 for Best Performance
Join the Minecraft RTX beta for Windows 10 to enjoy creator-built worlds with realistic lighting, vibrant colors, naturally reflective water and emissive textures that light up! Create, explore and survive alone or with friends on mobile devices, Switch, Xbox One and Windows 10. An LSTM is a type of recurrent neural network that addresses the vanishing gradient problem in vanilla RNNs through additional cells, input and output gates.
Brother Solutions Center
The Official Website of Glary Utilities.
- Garmin Connect App Minimum Device Software Requirements
- ALLPRODUCTS - Microsoft Support
- Hardening Windows 10 with zero-day exploit mitigations
- Stereolabs - Capture the World in 3D
- Can't unmark Read only from folder. - Windows 10 Forums
- How to install Windows to USB or Thunderbolt from an ISO
- How do I enable or disable Deep Freeze? - Powered by
- Zearn Math: Top-rated math program created for teachers
- Computer keeps waking from sleep within 2 minutes every
Respect Artemis Entreri (Forgotten Realms)
This is a literary Respect Thread. Hover over feats to see which book they come from in the series. Books are numbered by the most recent updated order as listed by R.A. Salvatore in the beginning of the last 4 novels.Book Guide
Books 1-3: Homeland; Exile; Sojourn
Books 4-6: The Crystal Shard; Streams of Silver; The Halfling's Gem
Books 7-10: The Legacy; Starless Night; Siege of Darkness; Passage to Dawn
Books 11-13: The Silent Blade; The Spine of the World; Sea of Swords
Books 14-16: Servant of the Shard; Promise of the Witch King; Road of the Patriarch
Books 17-19: The Thousand Orcs; The Lone Drow; The Two Swords
Books 20-22: The Orc King; The Pirate King; The Ghost King
Books 23-26: Gauntlgrym; Neverwinter; Charon's Claw; The Last Threshold
Book 27: The Companions
Books 28-30: Night of the Hunter; Rise of the King; Vengeance of the Iron Dwarf
Books 31-33: Archmage; Maestro; Hero
Book 34: Timeless
|Table of Contents|
|VI.||Tracking and Senses|
|VIII.||Weapons and Equipment|
Escaping his second personal hell while still a pre-teen, Artemis fled to the streets of beggars he had known as a child under his father's hand, killing his emotions forcibly and channeling everything into anger and determination. Slaying street thugs in cold blood to build his own territory, young Artemis was taken into the fold of the immeasurably powerful Basadoni Guild, ruled by Pasha Basadoni, a man who could manipulate events in the entire nation of Calimshan.
Eventually, the man who would be known only as Entreri found himself tasked with hunting down a sticky-fingered halfling that had pilfered a mind-controlling ruby, and spent 5 years of his life travelling from the furthest southern shores of Faerûn to the absolute further northern frozen tundras to collect it. It was this mission that placed him on Drizzt Do'Urden's radar, and led to the two masters of killing clashing numerous times.
Entreri would eventually learn to open his heart again, after slaying several hundreds of people responsible for creating the monster he had become in life, and with the aid of a most resourceful and clever Dark Elf named Jarlaxle. Entreri would see himself become an ally to Drizzt after more than a century of knowing him, his own prolonged life its own curious tale.
In battle, Entreri is the epitome of 'Assassin'. If an opening presents itself, it finds itself filled with his dagger. If a weakness is noted, his longsword slashes it. Entreri is a master of booby traps, deception, feints, trickery, and swordplay, and will ruthlessly and dishonorably combine all of them while utilizing any and every last possible option to give himself the upper hand in a fight.
If a target is behind walls and an army, Entreri will become a soldier to infiltrate and assassinate. If an enemy shows their back, his knife will slip between ribs. If a target turns and fights, Entreri will rise to the challenge and best their skill with his own before shattering their very soul with his beloved vampiric dagger.
Entreri has, quite literally, chased his prey to the very ends of the world and back for money. If personal insult is paid to him, he gladly does it for free and enjoys it all the more. Arrogant, ruthless, and with the skill to back up his bravado, Entreri never fails a mission.
- His physique is honed to perfection, and lifting a human nearly his own size forcibly is a simple task for him
- Splits the skull of a dwarf with a saber blow
- Leaps from a mainmast directly upward into a crow's nest for an assassination
- Climbs an enchanted fence that clings to anyone whose body touches it whilst carrying a woman only 40 pounds lighter than himself with ease
- Hand-walks himself up a rope so fast it is akin to him sliding down it
- Physically halts the charge of a zombie with a single slash
- Pulled free a metal bar from a sewer grate
- Overhead presses a drow craftsman and hurls him into an open forge
- Is knocked unconscious when slamming headfirst into a canyon wall whilst in an uncontrolled flight-assisted fall; Regis finds him an entire day later still alive, hanging by tatters from the cliff face
- Ascends 1000 feet up a spiraling staircase around a stalagmite without rest
- Tanks a lightning bolt spell slamming his shoulder, and snarls through the pain of a retributive dagger slash, dodging a final lightning bolt in the process
- Fights all out for minutes against Drizzt without slowing or tiring
- Outright tanks a lightning bolt slamming into him
- Continues to fight and feint through the pain of a battle axe cleaving through to his hip
- Has perpetual youth so long as the sword Charon's Claw exists; note that Jarlaxle seemingly confirms this has ended as of Book 33, yet Jarlaxle himself has doubts as to Claw being the origin of Entreri's youth, a likely reference to the absorbed shade soul that colored Entreri's skin and was Jarlaxle's original hypothesis for his youth and de-aging from middle to young age
- Manages to stay standing and defiantly move against the pain of Claw directly manipulating him with pain akin to being on fire
- Continues to fight and maneuver even after taking several hits from the infamous drow sleeping poison. For reference, even a single small dose of sleeping poison renders a trained guardsman incapable of lifting an arm
- Survives several blows while hanging in a metal cage from a superhumanly strong monster, with the hits being stated by himself as being beyond even the dierct hit of a giant's club
- Is slapped by a Demon Queen and doesn't die
- Before the well-trained human princess of a dwarven clan can get a blade half from its sheathe, Entreri has his dagger to her throat
- Reacts to a 'surprise' attack from behind so quickly that onlookers can hardly tell he moved, entirely missing Entreri shattering a kneecap, unsheathing his dagger, stabbing a man in the heart, and re-sheathing in the blink of an eye
- Reacts to a scimitar slashing into his ribs quickly enough that he can punch his assailant to prevent his own death
- In the middle of combat has enough celerity to react to the click of a handcrossbow firing, dodging it entirely
- Catches an enraged Drizzt offguard with a thrown dagger mid-combat
- Easily speedwalks along a hemp rope used as a bridge; Entreri himself is the one who made the bridge, hooking it via grapnel with a single try
- Slashes three times before a very skilled rogue can even begin to draw his own weapon
- Pulls out his jeweled dagger and holds a guildmaster at knifepoint before her actively-focused guards, or she herself, register the movement at all
- By the time three prepared foes draw their weapons, Entreri is already on the charge with weapons readied
- Successfully utilizes his natural dexterity to maneuver down a magically greased decline trap
- Draws his dagger faster than the eye can follow
- Runs down a broken mountain trail as if it were a meadow, moving purely on instinct and without conscious thought
- Dodges a lightning serpent spell by flipping out of the way, whilst being in the middle of an ice storm spell
- Reacts to and dodges two handcrossbow bolts while engaged with a prodigy drow warrior of the First House of Menzoberranzan
- Flings his dagger so cleanly into a dwarf for a killing blow that the body doesn't fall over
- Without any coordination or practice, can fight fluidly and perfectly in-sync with another fighter of his skill level with but a moment's notice, going back-to-back with no flaws in their form
- Without communication, has an ally feint to make an opening for a thrown dagger which kills a trained dark elf
- Disarms a trained dark elf foe with only his belt
- Rapidly learns the intricate drow hand code, an entire lexicon including accents, sarcasm, emotions, and more within hand gestures, a feat Entreri himself estimates only 20 humans alive might be able to master
- Is able to pickpocket the mercenary Jarlaxle, likely the most skilled dark elf rogue in Faerûn
- With a trained crossbowman focused on him, double snapkicks two men detaining him and pulls one in the path of the already-firing crossbow
- Can read men so well that he moves first in an ambush where he should be disadvantaged
- Accurately kicks superheated jewelry into a man's face, proceeds to knock him out with accurate knuckles driven into his temples, and then flings the man wholly into a nearby crossbowman
- Kills a man rushing him head-on by deflecting his sword wide with a hand, pivoting around him so rapidly the move is missed by active onlookers, and impaling him under the chin....all without a drop of blood hitting him
- Has enough presence of mind to turn a minor error into a mutual trading of heavy melee blows
- Catches a thrown dagger and redirects it back to halt the thrower with ease, subduing the assailant within moments afterward
- Throws a sword in the air as a distraction so perfectly that the distracted believes him to still be holding it
- Slices a pouch for containing a powerful sentient artifact off Jarlaxle's hip and swaps it out
- Can not be caught offguard while asleep as the slightest disturbance fully wakes him
- In a dead run, performs a backwards flip over a railing and performs a muscle-up to flip atop balusters, all whilst drawing his weapons mid-stunt somehow
- In just a few moments, kills 4 armed men 1v4 with his bare hands
- Easily grapples a woman in melee, and knows how to either kill or rapidly knock someone unconscious with a headlock
- Deflects a lunging zombie aside with the bare minimum amount of effort necessary to redirect it
- After nearly a century of having not encountered each other, fights in perfect harmony with Drizzt without a single word of communication
- Dodges the claws of a yeti even from a half-kneeling position, using the dodge roll to strengthen his sword blow
- Utilizes a backflip off a sheer cliff wall to land atop a rampaging yeti and drive his dagger into its skull with all the force of the leap
- Fights easily alongside Jarlaxle and Drizzt, the three blending into a single cohesive warrior unit
- Holds a small corridor with Drizzt against a horde of immensely powerful demons
- Outmaneuvers a drow priestess and her scourge whip with Charon Claw's ash-wall, getting behind her back in an explicit eye-blink
- Against two furious dwarves who have fought together, Entreri is able to casually weave between blows and turn them all aside
- Fights dead even against Drizzt, with each anticipating the other's moves and counters
- Against foes with superior weapons and armor, Entreri is able to use brutal counters and superior movement to take them down regardless
- Manages to utilize over-balancing double-attacks with saber and dagger to slightly wound Drizzt and suffer no counters for the effort
- After slipping in sewer mud mid-fight, is able to recover whilst fighting Drizzt and get his foot back under himself
- Against a trained dark elf with two swords, Entreri's one sword is able to deflect them both simultaneously and catch the elf off-balance long enough for Entreri to catch a flung dagger and deftly redirect it into the elf's ribs
- Doesn't need to watch his weapons or blink when engaging and countering Drizzt
- After just two observations, perfectly learns a maneuver Drizzt invented himself
- Even with an arm severely wounded, can parry Drizzt efficiently
- Overcomes a well-trained drow female whose staff paralyzed one of his arms, throwing his sword like a spear with great accuracy; of note is that she was a Matron Mother of the twelfth house of Menzoberranzan, meaning she would be the twelfth most powerful drow female in a city of 20,000 dark elves
- Engages two assailants and easily takes the lung of a man behind him without looking
- A battle featuring Entreri amazes three dark elves, notable due to their intrinsic xenophobia and racism
- Successfully forces Drizzt to make a maneuver that slightly disadvantages the dark elf
- Both he and Drizzt fight so violently that not a single onlooker out of many can discern the individual sword swings, or discern individual rings of metal from sword clashes
- Utilizes a foe's own sword crossing through their line of sight against them, following the blade and pulling off a Ghost Step maneuver akin to Drizzt against one of the best swordsmen formerly of Menzoberranzan's First House
- Even while heavily wounded and with a numb leg, Entreri easily outmaneuvers and takes out a swordsman 2v1
- Easily renders a spear-wielder useless in a 2v1
- Flips his sword and throws a dagger forward with enough skill that neither of a pair of persons fighting him realize either took place
- Outmaneuvers a skilled warrior cultist and manipulates a spear to slide his sword under the cultist's ribcage
- Without much effort, puts a very well-renowned, well-armed, and well-skilled swordsman on his heels
- Parries feints from a very well-trained drow noble and manages to maneuver himself into landing a circle kick squarely on the drow's face
- Beheads all the snakes on a drow priestess scourge whip before beheading the priestess herself
- Duels Drizzt in infravision-defeating darkness
- Forces an even exchange with Drizzt, taking a snap-kick to the face in exchange for a dagger slash to Drizzt's leg
- Is able to slip between two persons and simultaneously silence one and impale the other under the chin without anyone noticing or being able to cry out
- Capable of hiding so well that two dwarves and a human actively collecting items in the same house as Entreri never even begin to suspect his presence
- Is undetectable via scrying from a wizard
- Is able to evade the glance of Drizzt whilst hiding
- Bypasses a very well-skilled rogue's traps and then evades his inspection of his own quarters by hiding inside a bed
- Manages to sneak up behind a powerful warrior on a wide-open bridge
- Sneaks up on a drow craftsman and brutally ends his life
- Manages to slip out of sight of Drizzt's magnificent vision, so skilled is he in blending into shadow
Skill and Skulduggery
- Is able to use his wit and intellect to lead a target to turn their back on him, regardless of active desire to kill Entreri....resulting in a dagger through the back from a distance
- Utilizes distractions such as thrown coins to draw prey into easy traps where he can take them out
- Assassinates the entire crew of a large ship in a single night without being detected, utilizing even slivers of shadow to aid him
- Chugs a mouthful of sewer water mid-combat to gain the upper hand in a fight by spitting it in his foe's face
- Uses Drizzt's drow heritage to escape a losing battle
- Has the presence of mind to stow away valuables with expertise should he believe he will be captured, and rapidly sets up a basic trap
- Takes out two archers after only a momentary distraction given thanks to a thrown sword
- Successfully infiltrates a Thieves' Guildhouse with numerous traps and many, many soldiers Entreri doesn't know for manipulating
- In the time it takes him to traverse an alleyway, can disguise himself to appear 50 pounds heavier and have a heavy natural limp
- In under two minutes disarms and resets numerous traps upon the doorway of a very well-secured rogue, whereas the rogue himself takes ten full minutes to disarm them even knowing the exact traps and having the keys
- Takes down one of a quartet of sentries, replacing him
- Climbs a sheer wall within seconds, immediately altering his garb after assassinating a compound guard to infiltrate
- Easily recognizes numerous traps and alarms on a door by sight
- Uses a feint-within-a-feint to kill a highly skilled man, all while catching an already-thrown dagger as a diversion to throw his belt-buckle dagger
- Purposefully 'shortens' his arm while imprisoned in a cage by forcing it nearly out of the socket to yank his intentionally long thumbnail off to use as a lockpick and proceeds to pick the lock with nothing but the nail
- Escapes a shock-spell trapped cage even whilst under scrutiny
- Successfully assassinates a drow High Priestess within her own personal bedchambers
- Assassinates a King hidden in a room with one exit, no windows, thick walls, numerous spies in his own castle, many ranks of soldiers, and several men guarding the chamber's only entrance. It is implied that Entreri utilized a magically-disguising beret to aid him in this impossible assassination
- Tracks the halfling Regis down over 1000 miles across the continent of Faerûn and is unperturbed by being a mere week or two behind his mark
- Has an innate danger sense as a result of his years working in his profession that prevents him walking into a trap
- Has been gifted infravision via unknown means, enabling him to see in pure darkness. As of book 25, it is confirmed this is permanently innate thanks to Jarlaxle
- Detects his being tracked by Drizzt
- Senses a zombie approaching him from behind while engaged with another foe
- No-sells the ruby gem of Pasha Pook used on him whilst unawares, which easily hypnotizes almost any man who gazes upon it; Entreri later willingly dives into the gem's glamour and can pull himself free of it, all to prove the point of his immunity
- Successfully resists the sword Charon's Claw and its inevitable battle of wills which has claimed numerous lives with ease, ultimately dominating it fully.
- Completely shuts out the artifact The Crystal Shard with willpower explicitly akin to Drizzt's
- Shrugs off compulsion magic designed to mentally halt the target
- Briefly resists the compulsion of Claw, a weapon holding dominion over his very soul, and later does so again, resisting the command to slay Drizzt
- Utilizing the disguising and shapeshifting magic of Agatha's Mask, Entreri takes on the guise of Regis the Halfling to ensure a 1v1 fight with Drizzt after their interrupted first two battles
- Possessed solely in Book 7, Entreri has a cloak that transforms into bat wings on command, enabling him perfectly maneuverable flight
Barrabus The Gray's Attire
- When working as Barrabus the Gray under Herzgo Alegni, Entreri is gifted a cloak to aid him in hiding, boots to soften his already quiet footfalls, and a 5 inch belt-buckle dagger inlaid with real human veins that delivers poison at the slightest poke
- He also has obtained a bag of holding which holds within it a glass-cutting set of suction cups and diamond glass-cutter
- A curious item Entreri gains from Jarlaxle, it can dim his body temperature to hide from infravision and has a metal wire insert in the rim
- General description of the weapon
- Claw is sharp enough to easily shear through two knees without slowing
- With a swing from a rather unskilled wielder, casually tears out chunks of a stone wall
- The blade can slice through magical wards and guards
- Claw has a unique power to actively grant Entreri prolonged life, and actively denies an afterlife to whomever it consumes. Further still, the blade could resurrect him if he were to die due to the attunement, and indeed actively has done so when Entreri once committed suicide
- Easily slashes through powerful drow priestess wards and magical armor with a casual slash to the back
- Slashes through a drow priestesses' magical armor and bisects her at the waist with a two-handed chop
- Claw's blade is such a powerful artifact that not even the lava of a primordial's volcanic pit can destroy it
- The weapon is so strong that Entreri can simply yank it out to the side and nearly bisect an exceptionally large and thickly-boned demon, cleaving through bone and magically-reinforced demon hide with ease; for reference, strong demons' skin is so tough that finely crafted drow blades scoring direct hits can't sink in easily
- Entreri makes liberal use of the ash walls the sword can generate, using them to close the battlefield off and feint at the same time
- This ability of the weapon can be used offensively, turning a drow head to merely a skull in a moment
- This power of Claw comes from the sword's making, being imbued with the power of the netherworld
- Anyone slashed by Claw is capable of feeling the burning poison of the wound, imparting more pain
- Passively detects scrying magic
- The gauntlet successfully can identity arcane, divine, or psionic magics being used in its presence
- Can casually dispel globes of darkness as well as passwall holes magically created in floors
- The gauntlet can detect magical auras, and has a limitation insofar as it can only dispel active enchantments or catch magic directed at the wieldenon-AoE effects
- The magic absorption has difficulty containing overwhelming amounts of energy such as those produced by an artifact such as the Crystal Shard, but successfully returns enough power that the bolt slamming into a nearby wall knocks Entreri and Jarlaxle off their feet
- Magic missiles can be absorbed and then redirected via the gauntlet
- The wielder can see perfectly in the dark light while the light simultaneously defeats any infravision
- Entreri always has this weapon upon his hip if it is in his possession, and it is his primary identifier
- The dagger is vampiric and has the ability to heal wounds, with a single slain wererat healing a garrish wound on Entreri's arm within moments
- Within the time it takes a minotaur to try and swing a club, the dagger has sapped its life force to the point its normally superhuman strength is parried by Entreri with ease
- Entreri intercepts a cutpurse and uses his dagger to tug at the man's very soul, the life-sucking ability very literally drawing on it to feed him vitality. Also confirms the dagger works at Entreri's speed of thought.
- The life of a single drunk is enough to fully heal Entreri from a deep crossbow wound
- Accidentally causes Entreri to take on a slightly-gray skin hue after absorbing the soul of a shade into his person
- Drains the life-force of a gargoyle to instantly heal a claw wound
- Even a moment of deep drinking renders a giant yeti's entire arm dead, and makes even inconsequential hits dangerous
- The dagger easily punches through powerful magical wards to embed itself in a drow priestesses' eye
- Entreri is able to heal a vicious whip-wound and nullify paralyzing and pain-inducing drow scourge whip venom by draining a priestess
- Insidiously, the dagger destroys the soul of whomever it kills such that not even a goddess can bring back the slain
- The dagger is strong enough to critically wound a Demon Queen
Why The Upcoming Major Will Be The Most Important Major Ever.
1) The biggest and most obvious case is Natus Vincere and s1mple. s1mple has struggled with his own team for many years. And arguably he has been atleast a top 5 individual player for all of them. The greatest CS player of all time has yet to win a major and his window could be closing. Not only is he aging (which I personally don't think is a huge factor as he seems better than ever) but the mental frustration seems to be a burden for him. NaVi look like favourites to win the Major for a day and not even a contender the next day. They win against Astralis and G2, winning IEM Katowice playoffs without dropping a single map, then when the online era started, their poor performance in ESL Pro League season XI and most shocking of all, their pathetic performance in the first CIS RMR tournament. s1mple and NaVi look to be in form currently but they need a Major win to be remembered as a fearsome roster.
2) ZywOo and Team Vitality have a lot to prove. ZywOo has to prove that he was not the best player in the world just because of an insane rookie year and that it was not a fluke. Team Vitality and apEX have to prove that ALEX was not the only person able to lead this roster to success. Team Vitality seem to have found their stabilizing factor in Misutaaa, the young star has proven to be a promising talent and support. RpK and shox have one of their last chances of being at the top. Team Vitality have adjusted to this online era quite effectively, partly due to RpK having been in a refreshed form, but shox has to show why he was a strong individual just a few years ago.
3) The Astralis Debacle:- Having shown signs of poor form since the start of the year, losing to Complexity and NaVi in Blast Premier's Group Of Death, their was a sense of uncertainty for Astralis. In the online era, they have tried a 7 Man Roster which up until now without es3tag and Bubzkji was an absolute failure. The extended breaks by gla1ve and Xyp9x throw a shadow of doubt on the system as a whole. Now, powered by es3tag and Bubzkji and a potential return of Xyp9x, Astralis has to prove they still have what it takes to win Majors and continue their legacy.
4) G2 Esports have started of the year with a bang, winning their Blast Premier's Group with relative ease. The addition of nexa and huNter revitalized the previously all french roster. kennyS shows some signs of his previously dominant form. However kennyS has one of the last chances of his career to add to his Major. Rumors suggest G2 may aquire NiKo, competing for the highest firepower team with only the Karrigan led Faze being close. Still showing good form but not lifting trophies, G2 has to prove that going international was the right call.
5) FURIA - FURIA are in some of the best form we have ever seen them in. arT with his extremely aggressive plays, leading the team by example while their entire team being in excellent form propels them to be the best team playing in NA. However FURIA has to show that they are not onliners and that arT's gambles pay off on LAN.
DARK HORSES (Not necessarily winning the Major but a deep run)
6) Evil Geniuses - EG have regained some of their form from the earlier year and are undoubtedly the second best team competing in NA right now. They need to show up to make a deep run at the Major.
7) Team Liquid and Stewie2k :- Arguably the team with the most drop in form, Team Liquid have made bold moves to refresh their roster. The removal of nitr0 and AdreN with their replacements being grim and Moses respectively, seems to suggest a looser style of play focusing on fundamentals and and individual skill with Stewie calling the shots. Their current form is a far cry from their world beating form. The only way to redeem such extreme moves would be to win the Major.
8) BIG - Absolutely dominating the first phase of the online era before the player break, BIG looked promising as a dark horse. However since the player break, they have looked sloppy and shaken in ESL One Cologne. tabseN and syrsoN have to prove that BIG (like FURIA) is not an onliner and can deliver on LAN.
9) Heroic - Winning ESL One Cologne in a style that can only be described as thrilling, Heroic has shown potential when all their pieces deliver. The suspension of HUNDEN does hurt them, but all eyes are on them to deliver at the Major.
10) Complexity - Complexity have already proven they can deliver on LAN. Struggling at the start in the online era, they seem to have picked up steam yet again. BlameF's counterstratting and an aggressive lurking playstyle delivers in spades while k0nfig and poizon deliver their performance. RUSH and oBo play their roles well while not being star players. Jason Lake's redemption could be winning the Major.
11) Cloud9's Colossus - JK :) unless...
I omitted some teams like FaZe, mouz, Fnatic because their current form seems shaky. However in case of Fnatic I won't be surprised if they pull it off.
What are your opinions? Please give some feedback as I highly enjoyed writing this.