- Oracle Software Downloads
- 3.1.6 Kernel parameter tuning (for Solaris and Linux)
- MechWarrior Online Solaris 7 Xbox One Full Version Free
- Solaris 10 Released, Updated & Free (Like Speech)
- How to boot from Solaris OS CD/DVD when system fails to
- Download Free Network Management & Free ...
- How to configure network printer in solaris 10
- Initializing an LDAP Client - Oracle Solaris
- Download Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
Father of Unix Ken Thompson checkmated: Old eight-char
Solaris 10 patch set manager. Free for individual use. NAME: CPU OS Patchset /10 Solaris 10 SPARC.
Solaris 10 x86 Update Manager & smpatch errors
System successfully configured How to Initialize an LDAP Client by Using. TBMR for Solaris provides a file-based backup and disaster recovery (DR) system for Solaris 9, 10 and 11 on Sparc and Solaris 10 and 11 (excluding 11.4) on Intel (64-bit only). 2509 FTP DOWNLOAD 2020's CRACKED SOFTWARE - Google Groups.
Solaris Update Manager
Sun Microsystems Solaris 10 Release Notes. I know the existence of the commands: showrev - p patchadd -p But I'd like to see a list of patches sorted by. Oracle Solaris 11 Packaging; Using the Package Manager GUI for installing packages.
- Oracle Solaris 11 Administration - Command Cheat Sheet
- Solaris 10 Extended Support Patches & Patchsets Released
- Installation Guide OpenOffice.org 3
- Volume Manager on Solaris, patch detail
- Solaris 10 with Veritas and PowerPath
- Adobe Premiere Elements 12 Cracked Full Download
Chapter 20 Disk Sets (Tasks) (Solaris Volume Manager
How to recover/reset root password in Sun solaris (SPARC. This section includes reference information that pertains to using the Solaris Print Manager graphical user interface (GUI), also referred to as Print Manager (printmgr), to set up and administer printing services and. How to get to Solaris 10 Patches post Premier Support.
Solaris 10 The Complete Reference
Create an install service from a. By default, Samba is not configured and. Non-supported devices remain as before.
Chapter 10 RAID 1 (Mirror) Volumes (Tasks) (Solaris Volume
See How to Download the Logical Domains Manager Software (Oracle Solaris 10). Solaris 10 Extended Support will run thru January 2020. Thanks and regards, Manjunath Mariyappa.
Solar Irradiance data
This CD contains extra freeware products which can be added post-installation. If the server owner or application/DB teams is requesting you to patch the Solaris 11, you have to update the system using pkg commands. I hope the post was informative.
- Java SE JDK 11.0.9 Download
- Configuring Solaris Syslogd for Centralized log Setup
- Package List SPARC/Solaris 10
- What to Do If You Forgot the Root Password
- How To Replace Failed Root Disk Under Solaris Volume Manager
- How to troubleshoot Solaris 10 SMF (Service Management
- Solaris 10 - Java Desktop System
- Cisco WAN Manager Installation Guide for Solaris 7
|1||Solaris 10 Window Managers||90%|
|2||Solaris Operating System (Unix)||8%|
|3||PTC Windchill PDM Essentials Getting Started Guide||74%|
|4||Where can i download solaris 10 64bit for my intel machine||4%|
|5||ArcGIS 10.1 License Manager Quick Start Guide||100%|
|6||First Alternative - Help for Enterprise Linux, Solaris 10||51%|
|7||Differences between Solaris 11 and Solaris 10||95%|
|8||Tools for Managing Solaris Updates (Sun Update Connection||77%|
Hacked how to import Symm BCV on Solaris 10 with VxVM5.0
ABMR requires the following minimum hardware requirements: Disk Space 16MB Memory 256MB ABMR for Solaris supports the following. Test Java; Linux 64-bit RPM Java installation instructions; How do I uninstall Java for Linux?
Solved: Solaris Powerpath Configuration - Dell Community
General Procedure for Kernel Patching in Solaris https://guptimo.ru/download/?file=1056. Network security LAN Manager authentication level (Windows. Metaset Called "oracle_set" to the host lab01, This Step Can Be Not Executed If The Metaset Is Created #metas.
Chapter 4 Setting Up and ... - Oracle Help Center
Solaris 10 System Administration Exam Prep: CX-310-200, Part I, 2nd Edition Learn More Buy. This server is fiber connected to a EMC Clariion CX3-40 SAN. Let us get started and see how we can create a zone in solaris 11. In case you are new to solaris zones refer the post how to create zones in solaris 10 to get started.
Activation code chapter 10: Command-Line Cheat Sheet - Oracle Solaris and
Note: Previous versions of the Host Utilities were called FCP Solaris Attach Kits and iSCSI. If so, surely it would be easier to simply restore the snapshot(s) if the upgrade goes wrong without messing with the mirroring. Computer in Single User mode.
A Personal Rant 1/X
Zakti prime total dmg = 300
Zakti dmg = 624
so why would anyone use the "NEW" prime weapon? this unbalanced garbage of a system needs to be removed or changed completely. there is no way DE is happy about us the players not wanting to use their new weapons simply cause rivens exists.
if it where up too me i would remove rivens completely from the game, they are not needed for any content, and the massive clusterF**k of balancing issues they are causing is ridiculous. and your so called "prime access riven balancing " is doing absolutely nothing except piss players off who have spent X amount of hours farming kuva or spent platinum buying rivens .
the players are not blind, we can see that DE is not happy about the current riven system and now u are stuck in a weird position off wanting to change the riven system but being to afraid to anger the playerbase cause they spent so much money / time on it.
To DE i say.. show some f***ng spine, ripp the baindaid off and make drastic changes to the riven system. Yes the community will ofc react negatively to changes involving rivens. (but that's not our fault) but its better to take the heat/anger now then it is to limp along pretending that everything is fine until the volcano erupts and kills the game.
DE's To do list.
- RIVENS: make drastic changes to riven system, less RNG when re-rolling by allowing individual stats to be saved with an increase in kuva cost per roll.
- NIGHTWAVE: increase the cap of ranks from the start (seriously its been 3 seasons and u haven't figured out how many ranks we need yet?). reduce time spent developing NW, sure the story is a nice addition but with the frequency that they come out ppl have stopped caring or forgotten most of the story. we don't need a new enemy / boss to deal with every season only to be forgotten or turned into a meme (wolf). the boss of Glassmaker looked cool but that's about it. stop with the annoying spawns for NW enemies, instead u can have a unique mission to farm those resources when we press "Tune in". leave the NW to be what it is (an Alert system with a story).
- FEEDBACK: Right now there is a divide in what DE thinks we want and what we actually want, You have feedback pouring out of your ears yet seem to miss most off it. or is it cause you play favourites with ur content creators, or maybe ur too afraid not to listen to certain group cause they are a minority. Doing polls is a great way to get information from the players if used in the right place and with the right questions (hint, its not twitter). You have the perfect system for this in-game with the "MAIL" system .. create polls in there , maybe 1 poll monthly or with prime access releases. i know the community would love to have a direct way to impact the game that doesn't revolve around forums where posts disappear in the masses or god-forbid twitter. Every stream DE does, every hot-fix u launch there is hundreds of ppl almost begging u to fix bugs with links to bug-reports that remain unfixed for years. and yet they only get any attention when u release content that is directly affected by that bug.
- NEWPLAYERS: The new player experience finally went live after a year of watching a cinematic on repeat , but there are still things to improve. i've spent a lot of time watching new players play Warframe for the first time because i rly like to see their reactions as they learn and discover what Warframe is. here are some of the hurdles to make it go smoother for them. 1: you need to Remove flawed mods and simply give them the normal equivalent, they serve no purpose but confuse, everyone is telling new players to simply ignore the flawed mods anyway. 2: give new players all the mk:1 weapons despite of what they choose in the tutorial, many players regret their choice and doesn't realise that they can buy the other mk1 weapons for credits....... 3: during Vor's prize quest you unlock the market, when new players see this u can see them die a little inside, because they don't understand that its not just micro-transactions in there. fix this by having Ordis explain that u can buy blueprints, and make the blueprints more visible, or even a simple renaming would help instead of Market call it arms dealer or something.. the word "Market" has to much negativity and baggage cause it will make ppl think of spending their money. witch u don't want this early in the game.......4: give new players access to the full basic color pallete. you look way to greedy when u lock it behind platinum no one likes greedy developers especially in a f2p game....... 5: Rhino is often the go to warframe new players move towards. u need to make it so that the each warframe tied to a planet/boss (1 per planet) can be built with resources from that planet. seeing new players grind Fossa for Rhino parts only to then realise that they need Control Modules to build the systems witch drops earliest in Europa several planets / days of grind away, is heart breaking to see....... 6: POE is a great WOW factor for new players.. but when they try to do "Saya's vigil" quest only to find that its night time in the plains and they wont be able to complete the mission cause there are these weird square boxes floating around witch they cant kill, and Onkko is there to confuse players even more. and if they accidentally kill an animal they get another npc telling them they did something bad ..and the eidolon. its too much .. this quest needs to be locked to daytime and "Master Teasonai" needs to be quiet during this quest........7: nodes on planets need to show to way forward better, the current blue slow pulsing of an uncompleted node is not enough. same goes for the white lines between nodes/planets, they need to be highlighted to better show the path forward...... 8: new players don't understand or forget to use abilities. this is could be fixed by during the Vor's prizze quest / tutorial allow players to use all 4 abilites with an endless pool of energy and create a tutorial popup reminding them to use abilities, and maybe showing the description of the ability when they use it for the first time. this would increase the Fun lvl and teach new players that abilities are crucial........ 9: make the "Vox solaris" ( hoverboard )quest a bit easier for new players especially during the mining part and the final defence part. i see alot of players failing the mining part simply cause they get overrun by enemies cause their guns att that point are so bad and usually poorly modded, so maybe reduce the amount of enemies that spawn would help new players get their k-drive. there is nothing sadder then seeing a new players chase an objective marker around the plains, cause they cant keep up with random teammates. this brings us to --- 10: matchmaking for newer players needs to be more limited, i understand that ppl want to play with their friends, but the amount of ppl who bring their MR 0-5 friends to Hydron Sedna only to power lvl their gear and leaving the new players non the wiser kinda breaks my heart a little. when ever i come across this kinda of situation in-game i encourage the new player to ignore the goodwill of their friends and focus on opening up more planets and completing the early quests. the new player experience is way more important then getting your weapons to rank 30. witch is why im suggesting a limit on taxing. simply put, a new player can ask for help from higher MR ppl but they should not be able to taxi to missions the new players has not yet unlocked..with exception of the nodes that are open but not yet completed by the new player. this would allow friends to play together while keeping the new player experience more intact. abit of harsh love for new players.........11: star chart needs to show what warframe can be farmed on each planet to give them something to grind towards (something they can see)........12: new players need to be directed towards the codex and maybe even forced to some of the tutorials (movement / dmg / etc) this would help alot with some of the early confusion.......13: when new players see ppl with kubrows they want one too, this would be made so much easier if you simply told players during the "howl of kubrow" quest that u can get a complete incubator power core by completing the Earth-Mars junction.
- TRADING: Give us an Auction house already.. not only would this help with selling / buying stuff it would act as an safety barrier for players who are less familiar with vaulted / un-vaulted rotations and fluctuating prices. and why cant we trade resources ? but we can buy them from the market!.. right now "most" players are using a 3rd party site to trade with no official link to DE, mostly because the trade chat is more annoying then escorting a drone to a Boil, and is full of scammers trying to pray on newer players..i've even contacted some of these scammers telling them i want to buy their "God-roll rivens" or "prime-sets"..and they wont even respond, cause they see that i am high MR and therefor they know they cant scam me. for anyone who doesn't know the site we use for trading is "warframe market" and you should use it to until DE gives us an in-game equivalent.
- SKINS ARE NOT CONTENT : that's all i have to say about that.
- CONTENT CREATORS: you have an amazing bunch of content creators that despite getting content droughts every year / months still manages to keep making content and keep players engaged in the game to some extent. why not use them more? god knows they want to help, we all know u have hired content creator Liger to do create art /skins/frames for u. why don't u hire or simply ask if some talented creators want to help with creating "primetrailers" or just trailers for new frames. u have some amazing editors/movie makers like "Relentless Zen" "Ludens" "Architect of Dreams" "coldscar" let them use their talent and passion for the game to help u create videos that are more appealing then your own (in many cases). trailers are a massive part of games and i feel that DE doesn't always utilize that enough to advertise their game through awesome cinematic. especially gameplay videos when u use stock colors and no skins. USE YOUR COMMUNITY!
- DIVIDING CONTENT : plz stop with this. i don't understand why u don't finnish all the content before u drop it in the game..just recently u updated the shadows but only for the 3 open worlds not the rest of the game, why do it like this? u divided railjack update in to 3 parts and then another part to make it somewhat fun. that's almost 1 year until the content is somewhat complete. and we're still missing most of what we actually wanted from railjack. it cant be fun to be an employee of DE knowing that no content is ever done, imagen working at DE in 2018 working on railjack and in mid 2020 the content is at an acceptable quality, it must suck to always have old content on the back burner cause they never actually finnish anything. no wonder they are struggling to make new content when they are living in the past.
- TEST CLUSTESERVER: the famous test server that was suppose to fix DE's inability to release somewhat bug free balanced content has been used a whooping 2 times. first time for railjack balancing changes and the result is that we now have railjack that is fun and somewhat balanced, 2nd time was with the Steel path launch witch they basically only did to shut up the community crying out for more test server use.. the test server has been unused since, despite multiple big updates being released buggy and unbalanced. use the test server on every big update DE. its clearly the only line of defence we have against broken and unplayable updates.
- REWARDS: the fact that we don't have scaling rewards yet is a crime against players who invest serious time in this game. even in "steel path" where enemies are like 10 times harder (still easy) u still don't give us more rewards then the normal counterpart, its a literal spit in our faces when u do this. the only scaling mission rewards we have are fissure missions witch gives u a bonus when u open a relic. but since pub squads almost never stay long enough cause non endless mission are literally 5x faster, in 1 rotation of survival u can open 1 relic .. in the same time u could have opened 5 if u did the capture mission.. when is this going to get balanced?
- COMMUNITY: don't be afraid of the community and our criticism we only want the best for the game, the fact that we get angry and upset is a sign that we care about warframe, i know for a fact that warframe has helped me through some tough times even to the point that i might not have been here today without it . much love DE
How I'd Rewrite: 2010s Shadow
As much I like Shadow, he's very overrated and used for the wrong reasons. I honestly feel that his arc in Sonic 06 is his best after the events of SA2. Even though he's seen as a threat, he's going to try and stand by for humanity during their darkest times even if it's going against the government when they turn against Shadow in the future. In recent years, especially in the Boom universe, Shadow's nothing more but an asshole and a edgy fighter that thinks friendship is pathetic and weak. That's why he's not on my top 10 favorite Sonic Characters list for that very reason. So I'm gonna rewrite Shadow in a way while keeping true to his original character form SA2.
If I were to rewrite Shadow in a way to make him a good character again, say his "death" is nothing but a survival crash landing on Earth (which I assume from how Shadow disappeared) and was found by Eggman (not having the Amnesia cliche as it's been done to death) to be brought to his facility to be healed after using up most of his Chaos energy but also the damages he got during his crash landing. When Rouge awakens Shadow in Heroes and have a mix up encounter with Omega by being a android, this causes the 3 to join together to find Eggman which is really Metal Sonic. This gets the trio to question if that's really Eggman from how Metal Sonic would react as Eggman telling them lies and deceive them to question the real Eggman later on after Metal Sonic was taken down.
Ignoring the events of Shadow the Hedgehog (which I don't consider canon, not sure if you agree or not), after defeating Metal Sonic and getting answers from Eggman from Sonic Heroes, GUN offers Shadow and Omega jobs as secret agents alongside Rouge, they agree and become one of the best set of agents GUN has ever have. This is where Sonic 06's arc of Shadow comes into play, in my take he's a laid back secret agent who, despite moving on from his past, takes his job seriously now that he's a GUN agent. This doesn't stop him from having some personality and curiosity about what's going on during the game, despite Shadow in my take doesn't want to admit his true feelings which he thinks it'll make him emotionally weak. It's shown evident when Sonic was dead and Omega's confession. Even though he doesn't cry unlike in SA2, deep down he truly cares for his friends and the world he promise Maria he protects when feeling sorrow.
In Sonic Forces, he remains the same from Sonic 06 but now has a bit of a grudge against Eggman since he's going against what Maria wished for. When hunting down his outpost and coming across Zero or Infinite, he takes him down with ease and tells him; "I'm sorry for taking out your comrades. You don't know what you're getting yourself into in Eggman's game. Take my word for it, as I once blindly worked with Eggman before. I now know the difference from right and wrong." This gives a hidden little hint to the lyrics from All Hail Shadow (which I consider Shadow's main theme); "Somewhere in chaos, we all find ourselves. This destruction is the only tale we tell. White is black, black is white. Right is wrong and wrong is right. Nothing ever fills this hole inside your heart". Despite feeling remorse and sympathy for the enemy, that doesn't stop Shadow from doing what he believes is right. Even if it means sacrificing your enemies, seeing how most of the enemies Shadow faced just died like Black Doom, the Bio Lizard, Solaris, and even Infinite's former squad. Before Shadow could do anything to Zero, reinforcements arrive and Shadow disappear as they retrieved Zero for Eggman to become a weapon of the Phantom Ruby. When the time came to Shadow and Infinite's reuniting, Shadow actually remember him and doesn't act stupid and doesn't know who Infinite is, or was. Infinite sends Shadow into (what I can assume is) Null Space, and Infinite creates places that Shadow visited and illusions of Rouge and Omega, but also Sonic and friends as well from one of the fan made mods of Null Space, this one made by Knuxfan24. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2dxd2X9a1k
Anyway, Infinite tries playing mind games with Shadow to see if he can not only lower his fighting chances, but also break his spirit and morality (like how Slade did to Robin in the original Teen Titans show in season 1 episode masks, but differently). Unable to stop Shadow, Infinite admire's Shadow's strong will to keep fighting. When Shadow gets back, Rogue alerts him about Sonic going missing and causes Shadow to go on his own private mission. Finding Infinite, and learn what he knows about Sonic. The idea of Shadow being missing and the Phantom Ruby clone being the real deal is a cool idea, as it gives the characters a feeling why Shadow was against them since they're friends with him and question why he would work for Eggman again. It wouldn't be without any reason, could it. Maybe they think Eggman somehow manage to make a clone of Maria for Shadow and got him to join his cause, to have another chance with her, despite not being real and there. When the real Shadow returns to his friends and they tell him what they know, this gets Shadow to draw the line against Eggman as he tried to mess with his friends emotionally by having a phantom ruby clone of him and Maria.