Download Golden Software Surfer 13.0.383 (cracked version
Surfer is used extensively for terrain. Crack Golden Surfer 11. Here are a few places to locate your serial number of product key: Your Golden Software user account. Filed Under: Softwares Tagged With: download surfer 14 full crack, download surfer full crack, golden software surfer 14 crack download, golden software surfer 15 crack, golden software surfer 16 crack, surfer 15 crack, surfer 15 crack free download, surfer 15 product key crack. Powerful Contouring, Gridding, and Surface Mapping. Surfer - Golden Software.
- Golden Software Surfer 12 Keygen
- Golden Software Surfer 12 Crac
- Download Surfer_15_Installer.exe free
- Golden Software Surfer 12.0.626 serial keygen
- Golden Software Surfer 12 Crack 142instmank
Surfer v15.2.305 x86 x64 Free Download With Keygen
Golden Software Surfer - a powerful system for creating three-dimensional maps, modeling and analysis of surfaces, visualization of the landscape, generating the grid, and more. Crack is the ultimate technical and awesome graphing package available. Surfer is a full-function contouring and surface modeling package that runs under Microsoft Windows. Golden Software Surfer + Crack SharePirate. Surfersvillage operates as a news service agency. Golden Software Surfer vxx64 (32 & 64 Bits) - Free Download Golden Software Surfer - a powerful system for creating three-dimensional maps, modeling and analysis of surfaces, terrain visualization, grid generation, and more.
Cracked software download 17: December 2020
Golden Software Grapher Crack is the only graphing program you will ever need. New Features including reverseable axes, date/time format, log Z scale, download air photos from NAIP WMS (Web Map Services), save old formats, export drawn objects with a map, multiple post map labels, base map editing, blank a buffered convex data zone, and import and export new file formats including vector GeoPDF, JPEG2000, SVG, KML/KMZ and more. A great new feature has been added in Surfer 12. Surfer 12 is frequently installed in the C: \Program Files\Golden Software\Surfer 12 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's. Display your grid as outstanding contour, 3D surface, 3D wireframe, watershed, vector, image, shaded relief, and viewshed maps. The software we provide you on this site can produce the most beautiful and efficient graphics in no time.
- Golden Software Surfer 12 Crack Download
- Golden Software Surfer 16.6 With Crack - Free Software
- Golden Software Surfer 12 Keygen 15 - Swamy Kotipalli's
- Golden Software Surfer - v.11.2.848 [x86 2020, ENG
- Download Golden Software Surfer v15.5.382
- 2D & 3D Graphing for Scientists ... - Golden Software
- Surfer 12 Released!! ! - Golden Software Blog
- Golden Software Surfer 12 Crack 14
- Golden Software Surfer 12 Crack Download by hitstesneta
- Golden Software Grapher 12.0.607 Crack + Serial Key Free
Surfer Keygen Crack Serial - Latest software cracks
Golden software surfer 12 keygen. Please visit the main page of Surfer on Software Informer. Best Coupons, Deals for November - Golden Software: SALE: 24 Dec: Surfer licensing options from $849 per user: FROM $849: 26 Feb: Featured Coupons.
Download surfer 13 - Golden Software
Geo 5 Full Crack Software. Golden Software Surfer 12 Keygen 15. Golden Software Surfer v10 1 561 CRACKED YEFYUC software pc 29 days. Surfer is used extensively for terrain modeling, bathymetric modeling, landscape visualization, surface analysis, contour mapping, watershed and 3D surface mapping, gridding, volumetrics, and much more. Surfer 19.2 Build 213 Download Free. Virtually all aspects of your maps can be customized to produce exactly the presentation you want using Surfer software tools.
- We’ve emulated a steady stream of hand-held games from Nintendo, Tiger and others. Our Tiger Game.com emulation now runs all released games.
- Acorn computer emulation improvements have been too numerous to count. In particular, MAME now supports a huge array of peripherals.
- Emulation for home systems based on the SSD XaviX, SunPlus µ'nSP and V.R. Technology VT platforms has really advanced, bringing a generation of TV games to life.
- MAME now runs CLIX on InterPro and HP-UX on HP9000/300, both with graphical desktop environments and networking. MAME will also run SunOS with the SunView desktop environment on some SPARC workstations. Additionally, the SGI Iris Indigo R4000 shows its boot menu.
- Long-standing graphical issues have been fixed, including priorities in Pac-Land and Moon Patrol, row scroll effects on Capcom CPS-3, and numerous glaring errors on Tatsumi games.
- Hit detection on the now-infamous helicopter in Time Crisis has been corrected, rear-view mirrors work in Ridge Racer 2, Rave Racer and Ace Driver, track mirroring works in Rave Racer, and graphics have been improved across all Namco System 22 games.
- Taito C-Chip emulation finally allows Bonze Adventure to play as intended, solving all the persistent gameplay issues.
- Games with Capcom QSound and Taito Zoom ZSG-2 hardware now provide a far more enjoyable auditory experience.
- Rare arcade systems keep getting dumped and emulated, including Tom Tom Magic, the original Gigas Mark II, Last KM, Night Mare, El Fin Del Tiempo, a prototype of Led Storm Rally 2011, and the Pac-Man hack Titan. Some of these were thought to be lost to time.
Putting arcade systems aside for a moment, this release includes support for Dance Dance Revolution Strawberry Shortcake, and the Nintendo Game & Watch titles Oil Panic and Squish. Interestingly, there are no other emulators or simulators for Squish, and it hasn’t been included in any of Nintendo’s Game & Watch collections. It seems to draw inspiration from the Famicom game Devil World.
There are hundreds more Commodore 64 cassettes in the software list now, and quite a few more BBC ROMs as well. Software lists have been added for the Nascom computers, along with updates to the boot ROM choices and better keyboard emulation. We’ve also created a skeleton driver and documented the known software for the Chinese Monon Color console. In a last-minute addition we added support for new version 2 .WOZ floppy images on the Apple II family.
Of course, there are lots more additions and improvements that you can read about in the whatsnew.txt file, or you can get the source and Windows binary packages from the download page and try it out yourself. Enjoy the rest of the year, and all the best in 2019 from all of us at MAMEdev!
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 02774: [Graphics] (seta2.cpp) grdians: Occasional one-frame glitches. (David Haywood)
- 04053: [Graphics] (ssv.cpp) eaglshot, dynagear: Missing raster effect. (David Haywood)
- 04954: [Graphics] (cps2.cpp) mvscu, xmvsf, mshvsf: Sprite priority problem on final stage with Onslaught. (hap)
- 05732: [Crash/Freeze] All games using MCS-48: Crash when trying to set watchpoint with wpd in MCS-48 games. (AJR)
- 06539: [Crash/Freeze] (konamim2.cpp) All sets in konamim2.cpp: [debug] Assertion failure on VTLB fill. (Phil Bennett)
- 06566: [Crash/Freeze] (vic20.cpp) All sets in vic20.cpp: Mounting Data 20 Video Pak (videopak) causes an exception. (Ryan Holtz)
- 07005: [Crash/Freeze] (vamphalf.cpp) wolrdadv, luplup, poosho (possibly more): Games crash after 36 minutes with DRC. (Ryan Holtz)
- 07022: [DIP/Input] (vtech2.cpp) laser500: Some keys are not working. (Robbbert)
- 07049: [Media Support] (ct486.cpp) ct486: MAME writes to floppy images opened in read-only mode. (AJR)
- 07116: [Save/Restore] Numerous drivers: Memory banking not restored correctly when loading save states. (O. Galibert)
- 07131: [Graphics] (vtech2.cpp) laser500: Hand-drawn character generator ROM contains errors. (nippur72)
- 07165: [Documentation] (bzone.cpp) bzone: Incorrect memory range in comments. (zaxxon)
- 07169: [Sound] (equites.cpp) equites, equitess: No sound effects after changing DIP switches and soft reset. (AJR)
- 07170: [Sound] xaudio2: Module attemts to look up XAudio2 APIs in DirectWrite DLL. (Moe)
- 07172: [Gameplay] (vii.cpp) vii + vii software list entries: Inputs no longer work for vii and vii cartridges. (Ryan Holtz)
- 07177: [Documentation] swim: Closing parenthesis missing in device description. (AntoPISA)
New working machines
- Dance Dance Revolution Strawberry Shortcake [Peter Bortas, ClawGrip, The Dumping Union]
- Four Play [Robbbert]
- Game & Watch: Oil Panic [algestam, Eric Smith]
- Game & Watch: Squish [algestam, 4am]
- Jong Shin (Japan) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union, Ivan Vangelista]
- Magic Purple [David Haywood, Jose IBI, Arcade Vintage, Recreativas.org, The Dumping Union]
- Pastel Island (Japan, prototype) [ShouTime, David Haywood]
- Player's Edge Plus (X002143P+XP000043) Joker's Revenge Poker [Brian Troha]
- Super Ball (Version EC-3.50 N165) [Grull Osgo]
- Super Ball (Version EC-3.50 N322) [Grull Osgo]
- Venom & Spider-Man - Separation Anxiety (SNES bootleg) [Jorge Silva, Kravex, iq_132]
- Video Eight [Robbbert]
New working clones
- Eagle Shot Golf (Japan, bootleg?) [Joshua Inman]
- Galaxy Gunners (1990 year hack) [David Torres, ClawGrip, Recreativas.org]
- Grand Prix Star (ver 4.0) [Porchy, The Dumping Union]
- Iga Ninjyutsuden (Japan, bootleg) [hammy, Jonhughes, digshadow]
- Legend of Hero Tonma (World, bootleg with i8751) [hammy, The Dumping Union]
- New Biliard 98 (Pool 10 hack) [Roberto Fresca, f205v]
- Pit Fighter (rev 1, 2 players) [R.Coltrane, The Dumping Union]
- Street Fighter EX2 Plus (Euro 990611) [Nomax, Brian Troha, Sean Sutton, Henrique Areias Pontes, MetalliC, Evan Korzon, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Street Fighter II': Champion Edition (Red Wave PtII, bootleg) [okada yuko]
- Street Fighter: The Movie (v1.14N, Japan) [Jorge Silva]
- Triumph-Adler Alphatronic PC (NTSC) [AJR]
- Trivial Pursuit (Volumen II, Spanish, Maibesa license) [Sevilla Retro, Arcade Planet, Recreativas.org, The Dumping Union]
Machines promoted to working
- Evil Night (ver UBA) [Phil Bennett, Ryan Holtz, Vas Crabb]
- Fruit Bonus 2010 [David Haywood, Canil Babypet]
- Tobe! Polystars (ver JAA) [Phil Bennett, Ryan Holtz, Vas Crabb]
- Total Vice (ver EBA) [Phil Bennett, Ryan Holtz, Vas Crabb]
Clones promoted to working
- Break Thru (Tecfri license) [ClawGrip, jordigahan, Recreativas.org, The Dumping Union, Roberto Fresca]
- Hell Night (ver EAA) [Phil Bennett, Ryan Holtz, Vas Crabb]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
- 15 Lions (10166211, Queensland) [Heihachi_73]
- Cardinal Video Terminal [Bitsavers]
- DECstation 3100 [R. Belmont, Maciej Rozycki]
- Epic 14E (v1.0) [Al Kossow]
- Flash Beats [R. Belmont, twistedsymphony]
- Fortune 32:16 [Bitsavers]
- HP 3478A Multimeter [fenugrec]
- HP 95LX [shattered]
- Les Fiches (ver 1.3) [f205v]
- Monon Color [David Haywood, zhongtiao1]
- mupid M-Disk Comp.-A [Dirk Best]
- mupid Post-Mupid C2A2 [Dirk Best, rfka01]
- Network Computing Devices NCD 16 [R. Belmont, Al Kossow]
- Pro Tele Cardioline (Salter Fitness Bike V.1.0, Checksum 02AB) [ClawGrip, Roberto Fresca, Arcade Vintage, Recreativas.org]
- Shine/1 [Carlo Santagostino, Alessandro Liberalato, Nigel Barnes]
- Super Mario Fushigi No Korokoro Party 2 [ShouTime, Dane Biegert, rtw, The Dumping Union]
- Telmac 1800 [Robbbert]
- Trivial Pursuit (Volumen IV, Spanish, Maibesa hardware) [Sevilla Retro, Arcade Planet, Recreativas.org, The Dumping Union]
- Won! Tertainment Happy Channel (Ver E) [ShouTime, Dane Biegert, rtw, The Dumping Union]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
- Black Belt (Zaccaria, French speech) [PinMAME]
- Black Belt (Zaccaria, German speech) [PinMAME]
- Black Belt (Zaccaria, Italian speech) [PinMAME]
- Grundig FL-100 [Dirk Best]
- Grundig PTC-100 [Dirk Best, rfka01]
- Infonova C2A2 [Dirk Best, rfka01]
- Les Fiches (ver 1.2) [f205v]
- More Chilli (20289311, Queensland) [Heihachi_73]
- New Star's Phoenix (French speech) [PinMAME]
- Orchid Mist (0101241V, New Zealand) [Heihachi_73]
- OSCOM 1000B [Robbbert]
- Pelican Pete - Jackpot Carnival (10226711, Queensland) [Heihachi_73]
- Queen of the Nile (0300785V, New Zealand) [Heihachi_73]
- Spring Carnival (10008011, Queensland) [Heihachi_73]
- Star's Phoenix (French speech) [PinMAME]
- Werewolf Wild (20290711, Queensland) [Heihachi_73]
New working software list additions
- bbc_rom: Accelerator 1.03, Acom, Advanced BASIC 1.01, ATS 2.60 STL, ATS 3.1 Morley, CommSoft 8.6h, DataGem 1.02F, Demon, Diagram II, Disc Menu 1.00, Disc Menu 1.20, EdiKit 1.00, EXROM: The Extension ROM 3.17, General Utilities, Hebrew, HyperDriver 1.40, Ice-Box 1.40, Master Operating System: A Dabhand Guide, Matrix, Midwich WDFS, NTQ Font Extension ROM 2, NTQ Font Extension ROM 3, NTQ Font Extension ROM 4, Plus 4.00, PMS Genie Junior, ROM Master (Computer Village), Side Writer 4.0, Solidisk DFS 2.2F Issue 2, Solimon 1.02, StarStore II 2.03, STL Toolkit 1.20 15/10/85, STL Toolkit 1.20 22/10/85, STL Toolkit 1.20 27/09/85, STL Toolkit 1.3 03/03/86, SupaStore 2.0S, System Delta 2.011, T2C3 1.00, TechnoCAD R1, TechnoCAD R2, Teletel Emulator 1.00, Teletel Emulator 1.12, TNC2-3 Driver, Trek 1.07, Turbo-PROM, UserRAM Demonstration ROM, User to User, UVIPROM 1.0, VDU 1.2, VT100 1.60, Xcal [Nigel Barnes]
- c64_cass: 10 Computer Hits 2, 180, 1985 - The Day After, 1985 - The Day After (alt), 4 Most Megaheroes, 5th Gear, 911 TS, APB, Aardvark, Ace 2088, Advanced Basketball Simulator, Agent X II: The Mad Prof's Back!, Ah Diddums, Airborne Ranger, Airwolf, Airwolf 2, Alleykat, Amaurote, Anarchy, Android 2, Andy Capp, Annihilator, Arcade Classics, Arcadia 64, Archon II: Adept, Arkanoid, Armageddon, Armageddon (Visions), Asylum, Attack of the Mutant Camels, Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy, Automania (Manic Mechanic), B.C. Bill, BC's Quest for Tires, BCII: Grog's Revenge, BMX Racers, BMX Racers (alt), BMX Racers (alt2), BMX Simulator, BMX Trials, Back to Reality, Back to the Future, Barbarian II, Batman, Batman: The Caped Crusader, Battle Island, Battle Ships, Battle Valley, Bazooka Bill, Beach Buggy Simulator, Beach-Head, Beat-It, Better Dead Than Alien, Beyond the Ice Palace, Big Nose's American Adventure, Bionic Granny, Blagger Goes to Hollywood, Blaze Out, Blue Angel 69, Blue Thunder, Bomb Jack, Bomb Jack II, Bombo, Bombuzal, Booga-Boo the Flea, Booty, Booty (Silver), Brainstorm, Breakthru, Bruce Lee, Bubble Bobble, Bubble Dizzy, Buffalo Bill's Rodeo Games, Bug Blitz, Bug Squad, Bullseye, Bump Set Spike, Burger Chase, C.O.D.E. Hunter, Cauldron I & II, Cauldron II: The Pumpkin Strikes Back, Cavelon, Cavemania, Caverns of Eriban, Caverns of Xydrapur, Chain Reaction, Challenger, Championship Basketball - Two on Two, Chiller, Chinese Juggler, Chubby Gristle, Circus Attractions, Classic Snooker, Cliff Hanger, Combat Lynx, Commando, Commando (Encore), Computer-Orgel, Corporation, Cosmic Convoy, Cosmic Cruiser, Crazy Balloon, Crazy Cars, Crazy Kong, Critical Mass, Cybernoid: The Fighting Machine, Cybertron Mission, Cybotron, Cyclons, Cylu, Daley Thompson's Decathlon, Daley Thompson's Decathlon (Hit Squad), Dan Dare II - Mekon's Revenge, Danger Mouse in Double Trouble, Dark Star, Das Spukschloss, Deadly Evil, Demon Blue, Denarius, Desert Hawk, Dizzy: Down the Rapids, Donkey Kong, Double Dare, Double Dragon II: The Revenge, Drop Zone, Duck Shoot, Dynamite Dan, Eagle Empire, Enduro Racer, Engineer Humpty, Erebus, European 5-a-Side, Falcon Patrol, Falcon Patrol 2, Fall Guy, Fast Food, Fighter Pilot, Finders Keepers, Firelord, Fireman Sam, First Strike, Fist II: La Leyenda Continua, Flak, Flying Feathers, Footballer of the Year, Force One, Formula 1 Simulator, Frank Bruno's Boxing, Frank Bruno's Boxing (Encore), Frank Bruno's World Championship Boxing, Frankenstein Jnr., Frightmare, Fruit Machine Simulator, Fruit Machine Simulator 2, Fun School 2 for 6-8 Year Olds, Fungus, Galactic Games, Gangster, Gaplus, Gary Lineker's Hot-Shot!, Gauntlet, Gauntlet (Kixx), Gauntlet: The Deeper Dungeons, Ghostbusters, Ghouls, Gilligan's Gold, Glug Glug, Gold or Glory, Golden Axe, Golf, Golf Master, Grand Larceny, Grand Prix Simulator, Graphic Editor, Graphics Editor, Gribbly's Day Out, Gryzor, Guardian, Guardian Angel, Gunstar, Gyroscope, H.A.T.E: Hostile All Terrain Encounter, H.E.R.O., Harvey Headbanger, Headcoach, Hektik, Hektik (alt), Hexpert, Hollywood Poker, Hoodoo Voodoo, Hoppingmad, Horace Goes Skiing, Hunchback, Hungry Horace, Hustler, Huxley Pig, Hyperbowl, I Ball, I Ball II, I-Xera, IO (Into Oblivion), Ikari Warriors, International Rugby Simulator, James Bond 007 in Live and Let Die - The Computer Game, James Bond 007: Licence To Kill, Jeep Command, Jet Set Willy II: The Final Frontier, Joe Blade, Joe Blade 2, Jonah Barrington's Squash, Jonny and the Jimpys, Junior Maths: Spirates / Snowmen, KGB Superspy, KP Skips Action Biker with Clumsy Colin, Kaktus, Kane, Kentilla, Kentucky Racing, Kikstart 2, Kikstart 2 (alt), Kikstart: Off-Road Simulator, Killing Machine, Knight Tyme, Knightmare, Kokotoni Wilf, Konami's Pooyan, Kongo Kong, Krazy Kar, Labyrinth, Lancer Lords, Land of Neverwhere, Lazer Force, Lazer Wheel, Los Angeles Swat, Lotus Esprit Turbo Challenge, Magic Carpet, Majik, Manic Miner, Manic Miner (MAD), Match Point, Metro Cross, Miami Chase, Micro Ball, Mike Read's Computer Pop Quiz, Milk Race, Missile Command, Mission Omega, Monkey Magic, Monopole, Mordon's Quest, More Adventures of Big-Mac the Mad Maintenance Man, Moto X, Motor Mania, Motor Mania (alt), Mr. Wimpy: The Hamburger Game, Munch Mania, Munch Mania (alt), Mushroom Alley, Mystery of the Indus Valley, Nebulus, Neutral Zone, Neutralizor, New York City, Night Racer, Ninja, Nonterraqueous, Oh No!, Oink!, Olympic Skier, On Cue, Operation Thunderbolt, Operation Wolf, Orbitron, Outlaw, P.O.D. - Proof of Destruction, Pacmania, Paint-Box 64, Pakacuda, Panther, Paperboy, Paperboy (alt), Paradroid, Parallax, Park Patrol, Pedro, Penetrator, Periscope Up, Pilot 64, Pinball Wizard, Ping Pong, Pipeline 2, Platoon, Popeye 2, Popeye 3: Wrestle Crazy, Poster Paster, Pro Skateboard Simulator, Prodigy, Professional Ski Simulator, Professional Snooker Simulator, Protium, Prowler, Punchy, Pyjamarama, QUATTRO Adventure, QUATTRO Cartoon, QUATTRO Combat, QUATTRO Fighters, QUATTRO Racers, QUATTRO Super Hits, Quintic Warrior, Raging Beast, Raid over Moscow, Rainbow Islands, Rally Driver, Rambo III, Rambo: First Blood Part II, Realm of Impossibility, Red Heat, Red Max, Renegade, Rescue on Fractalus!, Rigel's Revenge, Rik the Roadie, River Rescue, River Rescue (Alternative), Road Blasters, Road Blasters (Kixx), Road Runner, Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote, Robin to the Rescue, Rock Star Ate My Hamster, Rock'n Wrestle, Rock'n Wrestle (alt), Rollaround, Rollerball, Rollerboard, Rolling Thunder, RoomLord, Rupert and the Ice Castle, Rygar, SMASHED: Strangest Mobile Army Surgical Hospital East of Detroit, S.O.S., Salamander, Scorpion, Se-Kaa of Assiah, Sentinel, Shamus, Silkworm, Skatin' USA, Skool Daze, Slamball, Slap Fight, Slayer, Slimey's Mine, Slinky, Snokie, Solomon's Key, Sorcery, Space Harrier, Space Walk, Speed King, Speedboat Race, Spike in Transilvania, Spitfire, Split Personalities, Spore, Spy vs Spy, Spy vs Spy II: The Island Caper, Spy vs Spy III: Arctic Antics, Squirm, Stallone: Cobra, Star Race, Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, Starlifter, Starquake, Steel, Stellar 7, Stix, Storm, Strangeloop, Street Cred Boxing, Street Gang, Street Surfer, Street Warriors, Strike, Strike Force Cobra, Strip Poker, Strip Poker (CDS), Strip Poker II, Strontium Dog and the Death Gauntlet, Stunt Bike, Stunt Bike Simulator, Sub Hunt, Suicide Express, Summer Games, Summer Games (Kixx), Super Cassette 'B', Super Cycle, Super Gran, Super Hang On, Super League, Super Seymour Saves the Planet, Super Trux, Superkid in Space, T-Bird, Target Renegade, Terra Cresta, Terrormolinos, Test Master, The Action Pack, The Curse of Sherwood, The Election Game, The Growing Pains of Adrian Mole, The Halls of the Things, The Helm, The Human Race, The Last Ninja, The Last V8, The Last V8 (alt), The Legend of the Knucker-Hole, The National, The Newzealand Story, The Power Pack, The Quest for the Golden Egg Cup, The Quest for the Holy Grail, The Very First, The Vindicator, Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends, Thrust, Thrust (alt), Thunder Blade, Thundercats, Thunderforce, Time Traveller, Tomahawk, Tombs of Xeiops, Tornado Low Level, Traffic, Trailblazer, Trivial Fruit, Trollie Wallie, Turbo 64, Turbo Boat Simulator, Turbo Esprit, Turtle Jump, U.F.O., Uridium, Vampire, Vegas Jackpot, Velocipede, Velocipede II, Venom, Wanderer 3D, Wanted! Monty Mole, War Cars Construction Set, War Hawk, Way of the Exploding Fist, Who Dares Wins II, Who Dares Wins II (Alternative), Wilder Westen, Winter Games, Winter Games (Kixx), Wiz Biz, Wizball, Word Feud, World Games, World Series Baseball, Xevious, Yeti, Yie Ar Kung-Fu, Yogi's Great Escape, Zoids, Zolyx, Zone Ranger, Zorro, Zzzzzzz [The Ultimate Tape Archive Team]
- nascom_snap: 3D Labyrinth, 3D Maze, Adventure Quest, Asteroids, BLS Pascal V1.2, Breakout, Car Race, Chaser, Colossal Adventure, Double Mastermind, Dungeon Adventure, Eldorado Gold, Eliza, Extension Basic, Fruit Machine, Fruit Machine Game, Galactic Invaders, Galaxian Attack, Galaxy Attack, Gener-80, Graphics ROM Editor, Hangman, Hisoft Pascal 4 V1.0, Hisoft Pascal 4 V1.5, Hisoft Pascal 4 V2.0, HullForth, Invasion, Invasion Earth, Jailbreak in Space, Level 9 Surround, Life, Logichess, Lollypop Lady Trainer, Lords of Time, Lumberjack, Lunar Lander, Monster, Moon Raider, NAS-Calc, NAS-Forth V1.11, NAS-Pen 2.0, Nas-Graphpac 1.0, Nascom Extended Basic, Othello, Pac Man, Piranha, Päck-Männ, React, Retriever 2, Return to Eden, Revenge of the Drosphila, Reversi, Rubic, Sargon Chess v1.2, Sargon Chess v1.3, Serpent, Snowball, Space Invaders, Space Invasion, Space Zap, Spacewar, The Hole in the Wall, Tic-Tac-Toe, V & T Assembler, Xtal Basic 2.2, ZEAP 2.0 [Nigel Barnes]
- nascom_socket: NAS-Pen 1.0, NAS-Print 80, Sys-Ex [Nigel Barnes]
Software list items promoted to working
- bbc_rom: Solidisk DFS 2.1J Issue 2 [Nigel Barnes]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
- bbc_rom: Inter-Base 2.0A, MRM E00 DFS 1.20, Mega3, SatPic 3.0 [Nigel Barnes]
- monon_color: Gāngtiě xiá-yīngxióng fǎnjí zhàn, Jiāngshī lièrén, Jī jiǎ xuànfēng-gédòu dàshī, Kǎijiǎ yǒngshì dàluàn dòu, Luòkè wángguó-bīng zhī lán, Luòkè wángguó-dà màoxiǎn, Luòkè wángguó-hēi zhī yán, Luòkè wángguó-kǎ pái zhàn jì, Luòkè wángguó-mófǎ zhèn, Luójí pīn yī pīn, Lóngzhū-wǔdào dàhuì, Shén pò-shīluò de yíjī, Sài ěr hào-néngyuán dà zuòzhàn, Sài ěr hào: Zhànshén dòu hún, Yīngxióng liánméng-zhōngjí gédòu [zhongtiao1]
- nascom_snap: Starfighters [Nigel Barnes]
- tmp68301: Improved accuracy of registration and acknowledgment of pending interrupts. [AJR]
- balsente.cpp: Separated emulation (and ROM) of 6VB audio board from driver class. [AJR]
- f8: Fixed LNK instruction by testing carry flag before clearing flags (github #4371). [AJR]
- z8: Overhauled register handling. [AJR]
- Moved internal internal register file to a separate address space, and added port output registers to debug state.
- Lock out interrupts on reset until EI instruction is executed.
- mbc55x: Added 8087 coprocessor. [AJR]
- x86: Step over REP instructions in debugger. [AJR]
- alphatro: Corrected clock frequencies and screen timings, and separated into PAL and NTSC variants. [AJR]
- tv955: Made keyboard begin to work, and added cursor emulation. [AJR]
- eepromser: Don’t change state on soft reset (EEPROMs don’t actually have reset lines). [AJR]
- rainbow.cpp: Improved monitor auto-detection, fixed palette problems, and cleaned up logging, and updated notes. [Bavarese]
- scsp.cpp: Made SCSP emulation better reflect hardware implementation. [cam900]
- Implemented EXTS mixing and DAC18B output, and removed hard-coded DMA IRQ target device.
- Added save state support, marked as having imperfects sound, and updated to use explicitly sized integer types.
- Cleaned up unused and duplicated code, removed MCFG macros, and reformatted code.
- stvcd.cpp: Implemented device_mixer_interface, allowing CD audio to be routed correctly.
- coolridr.cpp, model2.cpp, model3.cpp: Corrected SCSP and sound CPU clocks, and corrected sound balance.
- stv.cpp: Corrected SCSP clock.
- coolridr.cpp updates: [cam900]
- Restricted drawing to clipping rectangle and deferred allocating palette memory until start time.
- Reduced code duplication, replaced a bare pointers with an object finder, and improved tags and member names.
- psikyo4.cpp updates: [cam900]
- Fixed sound routing and reduced runtime tag map lookups.
- Reduced code duplication, eliminated use of ACCESSING_BITS macros, and improved member names.
- prehisle.cpp: Cleaned up code, improved member names, and reduced runtime tag map lookups. [cam900]
- seta2.cpp cleanup: [cam900]
- Deferred allocation of sprite RAM until start time, and reduced use of ACCESSING_BITS macros.
- Made more members protected, reduced unnecessary code, and improved member names.
- pgm2.cpp and pgm2_memcard.cpp cleanup: [cam900]
- Made better use of region finders rather than relying on hard-coded sizes and runtime tag map lookups.
- Changed to abbreviated integer types, made use of m_ member prefix consistent, and streamlined handler member signatures.
- Made code prefer explicitly sized integer types, reduced variable scope, and const-qualified more variables.
- Simplified graphics decoding description, reduceds use of MCFG macros, improved region names, and updated notes.
- deco32.cpp: Fixed graphical regression in captaven and clones (github #4417), and restricted ACE mixing to cliprect rectangle. [cam900]
- sdl_sound.cpp: Re-worked ring buffer code to better encapsulate it and avoid deadlocks. [Celelibi]
- ssv.cpp: Emulated row scroll and plane masking effects. [David Haywood]
- gcpinbal.cpp: Emulated raster interrupts (used for effects in Power Flipper Pinball Shooting). [David Haywood]
- seta2.cpp updates: [David Haywood]
- Added preliminary emulation of raster effects and X offset registers.
- Improved tilemap wrapping in 8×8 mode and screen size/visible area/layer offset handling.
- Implemented alternate sprite format flag user by grdians map screen overlay.
- Simplified graphics decoding, and cleaned up code.
- goldstar.cpp: Added ROM patches to help Fruit Bonus 2010 boot, and improved inputs. [David Haywood]
- mcs51: Added preliminary AppoTech AXC51-CORE disassembler. [David Haywood]
- bus/nes_ctrl: Added Majesco dance mat device (used by the ddrdismx and ddrstraw in nes_vt.cpp). [David Haywood]
- amiga: Added support for the A2058 memory expansion Zorro card. [Dirk Best]
- hp9825, hp9845: Split I/O subsystem out of hp9845 driver, added I/O slots to hp9825, and added 98032 GPIO module. [F.Ulivi]
- Emulated HP 3478 digital multimeter. [fenugrec]
- Analog-side 8048 MCU is not dumped or emulated – main ROM patched to work around its absence.
- Some LCD characters are unverified, and LCD annunciators are not rendered.
- HP-IB/IEEE488 interface is not emulated (uses i8291 controller).
- ampoker.cpp: Fixed NVRAM size. [Grull Osgo]
- Fixed some collateral damage from refactoring. [hap]
- snowbros.cpp: Replaced yutnori ROM patch with protection simulation. [iq_132, Robbbert]
- toypop.cpp: Simplified foreground coordinate calculation. [kunikuni]
- ti99: Raise a fatal error on detecting an over-sized cartridge dump to avoid memory corruption. [Michael Zapf]
- Updated Android support to build with NDK r18b, current Android Studio, and current Gradle (target API version is now 24). [Miodrag Milanović]
- nascom1 updates: [Nigel Barnes]
- Improved parsing of snapshots, and added character ROM snapshot for Sargon Chess.
- Added B-Bug monitor BIOS option.
- Corrected LSW1 links location for Restart address.
- bbc updates: [Nigel Barnes]
- Added bus clocks for FDC (8 MHz), 1MHz bus (1 MHz), and Compact expansion port (8 MHz).
- Added Music 2000 and EMR BBC MIDI Interface 1MHz bus devices.
- debugger: Prevent watchpoints from being installed multiple times recursively. [O. Galibert]
- swp30.cpp: Improved sound generation and added save state support. [O. Galibert]
- ymmu100.cpp: Hooked up MIDI ports and added additional logging. [O. Galibert]
- t10mmc.cpp: Reverted seemingly erroneous change to CD audio commands, and added gain setters for each CD-DA channel. [Phil Bennett]
- nascom1.cpp updates: [Phill Harvey-Smith]
- Fixed Nascom 2/3 keyboard handling so CTRL key combinations work.
- Added correct Nascom 2 NasSys 3 BIOS ROMs for default, AVC and NET versions, and added Nascom 3 CP/M boot v3.2 BIOS ROM.
- apple3: Attempted to improve font uploading (still not perfect). [R. Belmont, Rob Justice]
- apple2: Added support for version 2 .WOZ floppy image files. [R. Belmont]
- z80ne: Corrected error in ROM from when it was transcribed by hand. [Robbbert]
- vtech2: Added support for French and German, selectable via machine configuration switches. [Robbbert]
- Note that it will crash when Reset is selected, logged as MT07180.
- rulechan.cpp: Cleaned up code, and turned Demo DIP switch on by default. [Roberto Fresca]
- brkthru.cpp: Fixed brkthrut PROM addressing and added notes. [Roberto Fresca]
- e132xs.cpp: Fixex CMPB and SUBC instruction emulation and instruction length flags when using the DRC. [Ryan Holtz]
- midtunit.cpp: Converted video emulation to a device and removed static global variables. [Ryan Holtz]
- Also added a DMA blitter graphics viewer that can be enabled with a preprocessor macro.
- midtunit.cpp, midxunit.cpp: Cleaned up code and converted logging to use logmacro. [Ryan Holtz]
- tms32031: Fixed disassembler and eliminated MCFG macros. [Ryan Holtz]
- pocketc.cpp cleanup: [Ryan Holtz]
- Reduced duplication, improved member names, reduced runtime tag map lookups, and converted logging to use logmacro.
- Removed MCFG macros, made better use of language and framework features, re-formatted code, and cleaned up comments.
- Updated bgfx and bx to latest upstream code. [Ryan Holtz]
- cave.cpp: Removed MCFG macros and made common configuration blocks into functions. [Ryan Holtz]
- Eliminated MCFG macros from may devices and drivers, including all but one of the CPUs. [Ryan Holtz, Ivan Vangelista]
- pasopia7: Increased keyboard poll rate to 5 kHz – allows de-bounce code to work. [shattered]
- hp_dio: Added DMA enable to control register of human interface card. [Sven Schnelle]
- mb87030.cpp: Fixed FIFO behaviour (fixes SCSI on HP9000/382). [Sven Schnelle]
- m68kfpu: Added (d16,An) addr mode to WRITE_EA_FPE (used by NetBSD’s ps command). [Sven Schnelle]
- Added support for building with clang on FreeBSD/NetBSD, and added a missing header to video/xavix.cpp. [Thomas Klausner]
- gsword.cpp: Dumped gsword MCU and replaced simulation with preliminary emulation. [Vas Crabb, Caps0ff, *=/STARRIDER\=*]
- Demoted gsword to MACHINE_NOT_WORKING and MACHINE_IMPERFECT_SOUND as there are issues with credits registering and sound.
- Removed BAD_DUMP flag from josvolly MCU dump – there’s no reason to believe the MCUs contain different programs.
- Updated and improved some command-line option descriptions. [Vas Crabb]
- goldstar.cpp: Dumped graphics ROMs for Fruit Bonus 2010. [Canil Babypet]
- brkthru.cpp: Re-dumped ROMs and dumped PROMs for brkthrut. [ClawGrip, jordigahan, Recreativas.org, The Dumping Union]
- balsente.cpp: Added a missing mainboard PAL dump, and improved documentation for Spanish Trivial Pursuit sets. [ClawGrip, Recreativas.org]
- leapster.xml: Documented some undumped games (there are dozens still missing). [ClawGrip]
- brkthru.cpp: Dumped PALs, added PCB layout and updated notes for darwin. [f205v]
- ymmu100.cpp: Added missing ROMs. [Guru]
- aristmk5.cpp: Improved documentation. [Heihachi_73]
- aristmk6.cpp: Added two BIOS sets, and fixed some PCB locations. [Heihachi_73]
- Brute-forced DES key for Sangokushi Taisen 2 satellite (Chihiro). [Peter Wilhelmsen, Morten Shearman Kirkegaard]
- m24: Added BIOS versions v1.1, v1.21 and v1.36, and added additional comments and links. [rfka01]
- berzerk.cpp: Corrected ROM labels for berzerk1 based on board photographs. [Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
Xbox Live Gold Code Generator.exe Password (Unlimited Offer)
If it turns out you are not capable to use Xbox 360 Gold Service due to economic position could possibly be a good advice to discover more relating to this solution. Lots of people either appear to be integrated with wealth or not. It is usually greatly depending on their age category, education or simply lifetime events. The first group could be capable to afford to pay for xbox live 12 month subscription sale, when the other part of individuals may likely feel the need to benefit from xbox 360 gold codes. A couple of humans understood it is actually a bad problem inside the society and so made Xbox Live Code Generator No Surveys the true thing.
An average electronics end user must be uninformed about tips to get Unused Redeem Codes For Xbox Live 2017. Once we ask individual a question how to acquire a few, we'd almost certainly understand they can easily be either traded for the money or perhaps won in a giveaway. Most of the people replied these folks hardly ever get involved in competitions and acquire xbox 360 Live Gold Card via visa card. On the page you can look for xbox live gold code generator android app which experts claim could perhaps induce large adjustment within your gamer career. The vast majority of technical main features the product is based mostly on cannot really be Plenty of people are wondering the things creators performed behind their gates. What we mean is practical sense never to show you an item that ought to keep on being a hidden knowledge behind the closed doors.
There exists a good broad variety of facts and information when thinking about the procedure and so it is very simple to talk about not as much of sensitive info. In other words, the approach comprises several moves. Before you start off just about anything, open some browser. Consequently visit the xbox live 12 month gold membership card free website. Contrasting to numerous other companies, the two of us enable you to experience the the pleasurable feeling of free decision. Also you might enter ones electronic mail. While you're accomplished with these actions, tap execute button. This is exactly a point by which wonderful things show up. The moment this method is performing it's task, the fact is it is literally testing amazing volume of cards to find a working Xbox Live Code. Eventually, the action is fairly quickly done by relatively few number of verifications to verify the favored Xbox Live Gold Membership Free Games is operating.
A person who is familiar with xbox live subscription, will unquestionably understand you can receive free xbox one codes no human verification all over the world. Our company ensure chances gain access to the application by pretty much every lesser known mobile gadget you can take into account, possibly the aged apple ipod. For visitor's coziness, we have decided to place in a handful of very helpful extras to Xbox One Cash Generator Cardiff. As an illustration, surfer most likely will pick out combination of codes yet still does not need to need to disturb himself with regard to risks. The finest advantage is normally refined protection which in turn will never set aside the user to any existing risk factors. One more thing to talk about is probable computer virus infection that is certainly merely seemingly impossible because it's a mobile or portable version. At this point there exists a wide variety of actions to do. Highly recommended should be to swap generated Xbox Live Online Code 12 Month for several other goods or maybe money with other people. They are really also a phenomenal gift idea for the purpose of ones Assuming you have a group of best friends to play with, it'll indeed be splendid to grab multiple cards to them. Are you feeling currently skilled with this kind of great software? If that is so, we really encourage you to write about using your point of view below in the comments.
xbox live gold trial code free join xbox live gold uk xbox 12 month gold membership asda free microsoft points codes no surveys or generators free xbox live gold codes no download no surveys xbox one redeem code generator no survey xbox live card generator free online free xbox live points unlimited xbox live code where can i get xbox live codes free xbox live gold 12 month membership asda xbox live gold card 1 month online xbox live free two day pass how to get gold membership on xbox one xbox live one month free promo code free 2day xbox live gold pass xbox live gold instant xbox one store free game codes how to get a free xbox one s from microsoft how to get a free year of xbox live gold xbox 360 microsoft point codes free online can you get xbox live for free xbox live 2 day pass free xbox live points online free money lobbies xbox 360 25$ xbox gift card free xbox code generator free how to get xbox live gold for free free online xbox live code generator no download xbox live 3 month gold membership free free xbox live cheat codes xbox live gold 12 month membership xbox live key generator download xbox live gold hack tool download golden generation senior care xbox gold redeem code free xbox 1 month gold membership free free $50 xbox gift card xbox live one year gold xbox live 12 month membership argos microsoft xbox live trial free unused redeem codes xbox 360 free xbox one gift card codes no survey no download xbox live 2day trial 2017 xbox one gold codes free 2017 xbox live membership cards 1 month xbox one live gold one month xbox one free gift card xbox live gold 2 day trial 30 euro giftcard xbox one xbox one redeem code for gta 5 xbox one live card amazon xbox live points card free codes for xbox live gold membership free xbox live redeem code generator software xbox live prepaid code generator where to sell xbox gift cards xbox live gold codes list unused xbox one gold membership xbox live gold card generator