Hacked lync 2020 system registry keys
Where to enter your Office product key - Office Support https://guptimo.ru/download/?file=1329. If your product key is valid, the Virtual support agent provides a link to download Office. Run this as the user but using admin/cmd prompt so you can watch the download. Step 3: Look under the product information title and find the activation status of the office. These keys are gathered from internet and issued by public interest.
Microsoft Office 2020 Product Key and Simple Activation
If you aren't sure which site to use, you can enter your product key using the Virtual support agent (English only). Activity Bar - Located on the far left-hand side. Avoid using letters before the version number. Extract Preinstalled Office Activation Key https://guptimo.ru/download/?file=1337. File office 15 keys.
Microsoft Office 365 Product Key + Crack Version Download
Regardless of this, product activation remains a part of Windows 10. Thursday 6: 30AM – 5: 00PM. Please select your brand of file cabinet key, desk key or furniture key. Do not enter alphabetic characters. Where can i find my MS Office product key https://guptimo.ru/download/?file=1341.
(100% Working)Free Microsoft Office 2020 Product Key in 2020
A Microsoft Office 2020 product key gives you access rights. Can I install Office for Mac and Office for Mac on the same computer? How to Find Your Office Product Key after Installation on https://guptimo.ru/download/?file=1328. Monday 6: 30AM – 5: 00PM. Office will be installed instead.
Microsoft Office Activation Script for all version
The list of public KMS activation keys (GVLK – Generic Volume License Key) for different Windows Server 2020 and Windows 10 LTSC editions is given in the following table: OS Edition: GVLK Key: Windows Server. And a month later, you have to enter another product key to reactivate Microsoft Word. It cost $24.95 to unlock the program or else it will only show the first 4 characters of the license number. Serial and licence key collection. Cleaning activation stories.
- 8 Best Sites To Find Serial Keys Of Any Software – All
- "C: \Program Files\Microsoft Office 15" folder
- How to Recover Your Microsoft Product Key
- Activate Microsoft Office 2020 & Office365 With CMD
- Automating Office 365 Click-to-Run First Use Without Group
- Office 2020 Product Key / Serial Number... - Hacking Is In
- Microsoft Office 2020 Crack + Product Key for Free [100%
Registry Keys for Office 365 (2020/2020) – INFOSTRUCTION
KWord is the word processing and desktop publishing application. Please select your brand of file cabinet, desk, cubicle or furniture key or lock to get started. This file was created with the Office Customization Tool for Click-to-Run. The following are the latest MS Office Keys that we could find. Another good activator for Office 2020 can be activator Re-Loader.
Download Windows 10 Activation Key - Free Working Key 
Microsoft Office Professional 2020 Product Key and New have a peek here. KMS Activation for Windows Server 2020. Unknown 13 March 2020 at 08: 35. Microsoft Office 2020 Product key Plus Crack Full Free. Buy Filing Cabinet Lock and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay!
Behind the scenes of a small freelance editing and writing business (2019) - Revenues, profits, and advice
I originally posted about the finances behind the business in 2016, and I thought it would be helpful to provide an update. These facts and figures are for 2019, prior to COVID. I’ll post 2020 figures next year, but I’m currently projecting our income and profits for 2020 will be about 20% - 25% lower as a result of COVID (hence why an emergency budget is so important).
First, a little history. My wife and I have been running a freelance business for the last 14 years. Until 2016, we focused purely on proofreading and copy editing. In 2016, I decided to add freelance writing to what we offered, mainly to diversify revenue streams. Between 2016 and 2019, we managed to up our revenue each year, both due to taking on more work and raising rates. We work exclusively from home.
Here's an overview of how we did in 2019, starting with the financials. All figures are approximate, rounded, and shown in US dollars.
Total revenue: $146K
- Revenue from proofreading / editing: $25K
- Revenue from freelance writing: $120K
- Revenue per day from writing: $500
- Revenue per day from editing: $100
* Total revenue per day: $600
Total business expenses (excl taxes): $24K
- Health insurance premiums: $11K
- Accounting fees: $3K (I had some complex tax matters that I resolved in 2019, fees are for that and EOY filings)
- Computer software and subscriptions etc: $2K (SaaS subscriptions, web hosting, etc)
- Bank and credit card charges: $2K
- Office costs: $2K
- Business donations to charity: $1K
- Internet and phone: $1K
* Other expenses: $2K
Total profits (pre-tax): $122K
Taxes (payroll / self employment, federal, state): c. $33K
Take Home Pay after Taxes: $89K, $7.5K a month
Living Expenses: $4.5K a month, $55K a year
- We have paid off our mortgage and don’t carry debt.
- We don't have kids, which significantly reduces our expenses.
* We do have “emergency” savings to cover six months of expenses.
Disposable Income: $3.3K a month, 39K a year
- We spend 20% - 30% of this on charitable donations, larger projects, and fun stuff.
* 70% - 80% of this disposable income is invested over the medium to long term, mainly in retirement accounts. Only 15 years away from retirement and need to build those funds up!
2019 Revenue by Major Clients
- Currency exchange business: $30K
- Marketing agency for business formation: $26K
- Fiverr Pro freelance platform: $19K
- Marketing agency for cybersecurity and other clients: $14K
- Marketing agency for SaaS: $12K
- Supply chain business: $10K
* Ecommerce marketplace: $8K
- Diversification - Diversify among niches and clients as much as is reasonably possible. Don’t rely on one particular client for the majority of your income. Needless to say, the currency exchange business that was my biggest client in 2019 has not used me at all since March 2020, due to COVID. I definitely recommend multiple revenue streams for any freelancer, so you can protect your income.
- Independence - The only freelance platform that we use is Fiverr Pro which we were invited to join. Fiverr Pro is for professionally priced freelance services, so we can charge as much on there as we do for off-platform work. We haven’t used other freelance platforms like Upwork or Freelancer.
- Specialization - A narrow focus on specific niches and topics was key to success. On the proofreading / copy editing side, that means non-fiction, medical, and training. On the writing side, that means tech, business, and finance. Specializing means you can often charge more, and helps you get work in the first place.
- Confidence - If you’re good at what you do, have the confidence to ask for higher rates. My B2B clients are happy to pay my rates for the level of service they get. The ideal position to be in as a freelancer is that you set the rates, not the clients.
- Pricing - We always price by the project or per word - That works much better for our clients than hourly pricing. Additionally, if you can work fast and maintain quality, that often results in higher per hour fees. For example, if you can write a 1,500 word blog post for $200 in 90 minutes, that's an hourly fee of $125. Additionally, I started writing at 10c a word and slowly increased the rate every year, until the c. 35c a word I am on now. That feels like a sweet spot for my current level of expertise, and works for clients.
- Automation and efficiency - Automation is really important. Less time spent on admin means more time that's chargeable to clients. Key efficiencies for us include IFTTT for scanning job boards and emailing leads, Zapier for transferring information between online services, FreeAgent for accounting, invoicing, expenses, payroll etc, TickTIck for project and task management, and Google Docs for working with clients.
- Finances - It's really, really important to stay on top of finances, so you can see where you're making money, your key expenses, your financial outlook etc. We also have around six months of household expenses as an "emergency budget" which definitely helps our peace-of-mind!
- Professionalism - This is vital. Presenting yourself as a professional businessperson, with confidence and poise is vital. In other words, it's not just about the work itself, it's about everything around that. Good communications, suggestions to the client, getting contracts in place, always meeting deadlines, following up - It all makes a difference.
- Clients - Do everything you can to find regular clients. One of the biggest time sucks for a freelancer is seeking out new leads and applying to them. If you can get clients who use you on a regular basis, that's good for your bank balance, and for reducing time you spend looking for new gigs. For me, the revelation was marketing agencies, who find clients for you!
- Finding leads: Find a lead generation tool that works for you. Much of my lead generation came to applying for very specialist jobs through job boards that I was highly qualified for. In 2020, I completely rebuilt my website and portfolio to concentrate solely on inbound leads, and get between 3 and 5 serious inquiries a month.
- Work and life balance - Through all of this, it's important to keep a good work and life balance, especially in times of COVID!
- Puppies - Pets are a wonder for freelancers. Perfect for the breaks you take, the love you share, and the need to get out and take them for walks (at least for dogs and wombats.) They're great for mental and physical health.
Lost in the Sauce: Barr's DOJ shut down investigations of Trump and admin officials
- HOW TO SUPPORT: I know we are all facing unprecedented financial hardships right now. If you are in the position to support my work, I have a patreon, venmo, and a paypal set up. No pressure though, I will keep posting these pieces publicly no matter what - paywalls suck.
- NOTIFICATIONS: You can signup to receive notifications when these posts are done.
Post-electionOn Saturday, Trump announced on Twitter that he has put his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani in charge of his campaign's long-shot post-election legal challenges. Other people on the team include Joseph diGenova, Victoria Toensing, Sidney Powell, and Jenna Ellis.
- Giuliani worked with a Russian agent to smear Biden. diGenova and Toensing tried to get the Justice Department to drop charges against corrupt Ukraine oligarch Dmytro Firtash. Powell represents Michael Flynn and champions "deep state" conspiracies. Ellis said gay marriage leads to pedophilia.
NYT: Mr. Trump turned to Mr. Giuliani earlier on Friday in reaction to the latest setback he faced in court, this one relating to votes in Maricopa County, Arizona… A half-dozen other Trump advisers have described Mr. Giuliani’s efforts as counterproductive and said that he was giving the president unwarranted optimism about what could happen… In an Oval Office meeting with aides on Thursday, Mr. Trump put Mr. Giuliani on speakerphone so the others could hear him. He angrily accused the aides of not telling the president the truthGiuliani’s conspiracy-riddled rant at Four Seasons Total Landscaping was so disastrous that it “scared off many of the lawyers” recruited to argue election-related lawsuits. Politico: “Campaign officials described the episode as disastrous...there are widespread concerns within Trumpworld and GOP circles that Giuliani’s antics are thwarting the president’s legal machinery from within.”
Two major law firms have withdrawn from Trump campaign cases as his legal challenges crumble. Arizona’s largest law firm Snell & Wilmer dumped the RNC and Trump campaign effort to challenge votes in Maricopa County. Porter Wright Morris & Arthur is abandoning Trump’s attempt to block Pennsylvania's popular vote for Joe Biden.
- In one day (Friday), nine cases meant to attack President-elect Joe Biden's win in key states were denied or dropped - seven in Pennsylvania, one in Arizona, and one in Michigan.
WaPo: Sandoval is part of a hastily convened team led by Matthew Braynard, a data specialist who worked on Trump’s 2016 campaign. Another participant is Thomas Baptiste, an adviser to the deputy secretary of the Interior Department who also took a leave to work on the project. Braynard said in an interview that several other government officials on leave are also assisting the effort, but he declined to identify them.Media’s role:
- Facebook Cut Traffic To Leading Liberal Pages Just Before The Election: Liberal page administrators who spoke with BuzzFeed News said that their reach declined by as much as 70%, and still hasn’t recovered.
- Facebook Live Spread Election Conspiracies And Russian State-Controlled Content Despite Employee Fears: The social network’s live video tool has recommended videos featuring misinformation and the hyperpartisan views of Trump allies leading up to and following election day in the US.
- In the week after the election, Trump’s postings dominated Facebook, accounting for the 10 most engaged status updates in the United States, and 22 of the top 25. “I WON THIS ELECTION, BY A LOT!” was his top post.
- YouTube Is Doing Very Little to Stop Election Misinformation From Spreading
- Social media app Parler receives financial backing from conservative hedge-fund investor Robert Mercer and his daughter Rebekah, The Wall Street Journal reported. Parler turned into a kind of de facto home for conservatives’ protests against the election— including the persistent “Stop the Steal” campaign— after the race was called for former Vice President Joe Biden. Several high-profile conservative social media personalities encouraged people to abandon Twitter and Facebook because of their moderation policies, and instead follow them on Parler.
TransitionEmily Murphy, the head of the General Services Administration, still hasn’t signed the official letter that would allow the incoming Biden team to formally begin the transition. House Democrats are assessing options to force the GSA’s hand, which could include summoning Murphy to the Hill to testify or suing her. “Obviously, Congress could file suit against the GSA administrator for failing to do her duty. We could seek to get a court to, in fact, issue an order
Her ascertainment is the legally necessary precursor to the government’s assistance to the Biden-Harris Presidential Transition Team. It releases $6.3 million dollars to the team, which is funded by public and private money; a loan of expanded federal office space and equipment; access to government agencies that will begin sharing information and records about ongoing activities, plans and vulnerabilities; national security briefings for the president; and other support.
- The Office of the Director of National Intelligence recently confirmed that it is not providing national security briefings to the president-elect. The Defense Department has also reportedly indicated that it will not meet with the Biden-Harris transition team until Murphy formally affirms the apparent winner.
The GSA’s refusal to enact the transition has locked Biden’s team out of crucial Covid-19 pandemic data and government agency contacts. The president-elect’s Covid-19 task force has been trying to work around the federal government by connecting with governors and the health community.
- The head of Operation Warp Speed, Moncef Slaoui, called on the White House to allow contact with the Biden team, saying “It is a matter of life and death for thousands of people.”
The rules under development include policies that the incoming Biden administration would probably oppose, such as new caps on the length of foreign student visas; restrictions on the Environmental Protection Agency’s use of scientific research; limits on the EPA’s consideration of the benefits of regulating air pollutants; and a change that would make it easier for companies to treat workers as independent contractors, rather than employees with more robust wage protections.Last week, both Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and White House trade adviser Peter Navarro said they’re preparing for a second Trump term. “There will be a smooth transition to a second Trump administration,” Pompeo said during a news conference Tuesday afternoon (clip). Pompeo then doubled down on Fox News (clip). “We are moving forward here at the White House under the assumption there will be a second Trump term,” Navarro said on Fox Business Friday (clip).
DOJ interferenceAttorney General William Barr stopped career prosecutors in DOJ’s Public Integrity Section from investigating whether President Trump broke any laws related to his conduct with Ukraine last year. The section was initially given the green light to pursue “a potentially explosive inquiry” into Trump, but after the Senate acquitted the president during impeachment proceedings, Barr sent the case to the U.S. attorney’s office in Brooklyn.
Prosecutors in DOJ’s Public Integrity Section were also prevented from bringing charges against former interior secretary Ryan Zinke by political appointees atop the Justice Department. Deputy Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen told prosecutors that they needed to gather more evidence and refine the case against Zinke for lying to Interior investigators.
- The investigation into Zinke stemmed from his decision to block two Native American tribes—the Mashantucket Pequot and Mohegan—from opening a casino in Connecticut. Zinke’s office had been lobbied heavily by MGM Resorts International, which had been planning to open its own casino very close to where the tribes intended to break ground.
An internal Justice Department investigation found that federal prosecutors who oversaw a controversial non-prosecution deal with Jeffrey Epstein in 2008 exercised “poor judgment” but did not break the law. “They just say he used poor judgment, and that's their way of basically letting everyone off the hook while offering some sort of an olive branch to the victims that we acknowledge weren't treated perfectly,” said Brad Edwards, who sued the DOJ in 2008 on behalf of Epstein accusers.
Immigration newsEastern District of New York Judge Nicholas Garaufis (Clinton-appointee) ruled that Chad Wolf was not legally serving as acting Homeland Security secretary when he signed rules limiting DACA program applications and renewals. Therefore, in a win for Dreamers and immigration activists, Garaufis said the changes were invalid.
The judge described an illegitimate shuffling of leadership chairs at the Department of Homeland Security, the agency responsible for immigration enforcement, for the predicament of Wolf's leadership and that of his predecessor, Kevin McAleenan.
"Based on the plain text of the operative order of succession," Garaufis wrote in the Saturday ruling, "neither Mr. McAleenan nor, in turn, Mr. Wolf, possessed statutory authority to serve as Acting Secretary. Therefore the Wolf Memorandum was not an exercise of legal authority."
- There's a renewed push to get Chad Wolf confirmed as Homeland Security secretary -- a position in which he's been serving in an acting capacity for a yearr -- before Inauguration Day. In the past week, Homeland Security officials spoke to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's office about bringing the nomination to a floor vote in the coming weeks.
After a series of price increases, Trump’s border project will cost taxpayers $20 million per mile of border fence. A review of federal spending data shows more than 200 contract modifications, at times awarded within just weeks or months after the original contracts, have increased the cost of the border wall project by billions of dollars since late 2017.
DHS has expelled unaccompanied immigrant children from the US border more than 13,000 times since March, using the coronavirus as an excuse to deny children their right to asylum. Previously, unaccompanied children were sent to government-run shelters as they attempted to pursue their asylum cases.
Migrant children from Central America are being expelled to Mexico, where they have no family connections. The expulsions not only put children in danger - the policy violates a diplomatic agreement with Mexico that only Mexican children and others who had adult supervision could be pushed back into Mexico after attempting to cross the border.
The House Judiciary Committee released a report on the Trump administration’s policy of separating families at the border, revealing that the federal agency that cares for migrant children was not told about the policy. The chaos contributed to the inability to later reunite parents and children.
The Trump administration is trying to deport several women who allege they were mistreated by a Georgia gynecologist at an immigration detention center. Hours after one detained woman spoke to federal investigators about forced hysterectomies at a Georgia detention center, she said ICE told her that it had lifted a hold on her deportation and she faced “imminent” removal. Six former patients who complained about Dr. Mahendra Amin had already been deported.
Northern District of Illinois Judge Gary Feinerman (Obama-appointee) blocked a key Trump administration policy that allowed officials to deny green cards to immigrants who might need public assistance Advocates who had feared that the policy would harm tens of thousands of poor people, particularly those affected by widespread job loss because of the coronavirus pandemic.
MiscellaneousMicrosoft said it has detected attempts by state-backed Russian and North Korean hackers to steal valuable data from leading pharmaceutical companies and vaccine researchers. “Among the targets, the majority are vaccine makers that have COVID-19 vaccines in various stages of clinical trials.”
Two census takers told The AP that their supervisors pressured them to enter false information into a computer system about homes they had not visited so they could close cases during the waning days of the once-a-decade national headcount.
The Supreme Court on Tuesday signaled it’s unlikely to tear down Obamacare over a Republican-backed lawsuit challenging the landmark health care law. Chief Justice John Roberts and Trump appointee Justice Brett Kavanaugh strongly questioned whether the elimination of the mandate penalty made the rest of the law invalid. Kavanaugh appeared to signal on several occasions that he favored leaving the rest of the law intact if the mandate is struck.
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton (R) was sued last week by four whistleblowers claiming that he abused his office to benefit himself, a woman with whom he was said to have had an affair, and the wealthy donor who employs her before retaliating against the members of his staff who reported him to the FBI.
The Trump administration is rushing plans to auction drilling rights in the U.S. Arctic National Wildlife Refuge before the inauguration of Biden, who has vowed to block oil exploration in the rugged Alaska wilderness. Biden’s efforts could be complicated if the Trump administration sells drilling rights first. Formally issued oil and gas leases on federal land are government contracts that can’t be easily yanked.