SC4D LEX Details - SimCity 4 Buildings as Props Vol 2 (v1.0)
Aug 30, 2020 - Explore Gus Gelber's board "Simcity 4" on Pinterest. Ougon Musou Kyoku no repack/rip original game download. Simcity Societies Failure on Windows 8/8.1/10 (v22.214.171.124 important site. It's Not About The End v1.0 [MULTI2] (PC) - Thanks ExitOne. Legionhelll: Very good.
AusGamers Files - Sim City 4 Patch v126.96.36.199 (US Version)
SimCity 4 (Mac) v Patch The latest official patch for the Mac release of SimCity 4 without Rush Hour. F3 – turn off social needs controlled Sim. All No-DVD [Pikeman] Download. AusGamers - its free, and no signup is required! 30+ Best SimCity4 images.
|1||Download SimCity 2020 Full Crack||99%|
|2||SC4D LEX Details - CAM Industrials BSC (v1.0)||82%|
|3||Sim City 4 v1.0 - Faq v2.0||39%|
|4||Sim City 4: Rush Hour Trainer||50%|
|5||SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition V1.2.1 - macOS Crack||52%|
|6||SimCity BuildIt v188.8.131.52276 MOD APK [Latest]||39%|
|7||10+ Best Simcity 4 images||21%|
|8||PC Game Trainers, Cheats No-CD / No-DVD PlayFixes Patches||93%|
|9||Patch v1.0.272.0 US - SimCity 4 Downloads||78%|
Key game Patches: SimCity 4 US Retail Patch v184.108.40.206
SC4D LEX Details - BSC Funding Mod (sandbox mode switch look at this web-site. For example, one thing that's commonly overlooked in SimCity 4 is your industrial zones' distances to. Game Fix / Crack: Sim City 4: DeLuxe v1.1.638 NoDVD NoCD. Tra/simcity-5-keygen-crack/ 6 yes; no 16; reply; report. SimCity Digital Deluxe (2020) [Origin-rip, No Crack] Hack.
SimCity 4 Rush Hour Strategy Guide v1.0
To create more accurate. SimCity BuildIt v1.50 Mod APK unlimited money Download. This will allow you to pick and choose in case you run into the script data limit. Simcity 4 patch s v1.0. Find great deals on eBay for sim city 4. Shop with confidence.
Game Fix / Crack: Sim City 4: DeLuxe v1.1.640 All No-DVD
SimCity 4 v272 Japanese Patch file Mod DB. Loops Historia De La Musica Electronica Ebook 65. March 24, 2020. SimCity 4: Deluxe Edition - PC Game Trainer Cheat PlayFix https://guptimo.ru/download/?file=197. Game Fixes are small patches which enable you to patch your game and play your game without the CD in the drive, these Game Fixes are called No-CD patches, the benefit of this is obvious, as you wont need to keep swapping the CD over every time you want to play a different game, it also allows you to place your original CD back in its cover and keep it safe from scratches and damage, and. SimCity 4 allows players to actually touch their handiwork and feel the pulse of their creation.
Patch download SimCity BuildIt MOD APK + Mega Mod V220.127.116.11106
Looking away from computer emulation for a moment, Game & Watch preservation keeps progressing, with the addition of Ball (the earliest Game & Watch release) and the panorama screen version of Donkey Kong Jr. The Gaelco/Salter Pro Cycle Tele Cardioline exercise system has been promoted to working, and the Pro Stepper system has been added. System 573 MP3 audio has been greatly improved in this release, and support has been added for more Bally pinball sound boards. ClawGrip added example programs from the V.R. Technologies VT03 software development kit. Gemcrush, a rare brick breaking arcade game, has been added in this release.
There are lots of other improvements, including a fix for the fatal error when switching away from MAME in Direct3D full-screen mode. You can get the source and Windows binary packages from the download page.
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 06264: [Interface] UI: Fatal error when losing focus in full-screen mode. (hap)
- 07333: [Gameplay] (bbusters.cpp) bbusters and clones: Attract mode player AI behaves strangely. (Dirk Best)
- 07343: [Gameplay] (carpolo.cpp) carpolo: Player inputs and collision detection not working. (hap)
- 07345: [Graphics] (dec0.cpp) birdtry: Issues with large sprites on title screen and during gameplay. (cam900)
- 07347: [Flip Screen/Cocktail] (galaxian.cpp) skybase: Upright and cocktail settings are reversed. (MetalGod)
- 07351: [DIP/Input] (subsino2.cpp) ptrain: Payout button does not work. (Dirk Best)
- 07353: [Interface] alphatro, fc100: System hangs when saving to cassette. (Robbbert)
- 07354: [Flip Screen/Cocktail] (taitosj.cpp) spacecr: Cabinet type and flip screen DIP switches are reversed. (MetalGod)
- 07360: [Interface] (vtech1.cpp) vz200: Unable to load a cassette image that was created by MAME. (Robbbert)
- 07361: [Sound] (coco12.cpp) coco: Speech/Sound Cartridge music plays too fast. (Tim Lindner)
New working machines
- Game & Watch: Ball [Travis Goodspeed, algestam, hap, Mr. Do, Ryan Holtz, Sean Riddle]
- Game & Watch: Donkey Kong Jr. (panorama screen) [algestam]
- Gemcrush (Japan) [ShouTime, anonymous donor from Italy, ANY, Scott Moor, Russell Howard, Evan Korzon, Henrique Areias Pontes, Sean Sutton, Mr Goodwraith, Christopher Brownlee, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union, Angelo Salese]
- Pro Stepper Tele Cardioline (Salter Fitness Stepper V.1.0, Checksum F208) [ClawGrip, David Haywood, Recreativas.org]
- Shaanxi Province Computer Factory China Education Computer 2000 [zzemu]
- Shaanxi Province Computer Factory China Education Computer E [zzemu]
- Shaanxi Province Computer Factory China Education Computer G [zzemu]
- Shaanxi Province Computer Factory China Education Computer M [zzemu]
- Silicon Graphics Inc Indy (R4600, 100MHz) [Ryan Holtz]
- VRT VT SDK 'Pink Jelly' (VT03 Demo) [ClawGrip]
- VRT VT SDK 'VT03 Sound Test' (Sound Generator FMDemo) [ClawGrip]
New working clones
- Huanle Liuhe Yi (Happy 6-in-1) (M68K ver. V100HK, ARM ver. V100HK) [GC8TECH]
- Photo Y2K / Chaoji Bi Yi Bi / Dajia Lai Zhao Cha / Real and Fake (ver. 103, Japanese Board) [GC8TECH]
- Puzz Loop 2 (Japan 010226 Phoenix Edition) (bootleg) [Anonymous]
- Qume QVT-102A [Dirk Best]
- Super Invasion (Electromar, Spanish) [ARPA, Recreativas.org]
- Thunder & Lightning (bootleg with Tetris sound, set 2) [Bliep]
Machines promoted to working
- Bikkuri Pro Wrestling (Japan 881221, Ver 1.05) [Angelo Salese]
- Game & Watch: Chef [Sean Riddle, Mr. Do]
- MIPS RC2030 [Patrick Mackinlay]
- MIPS RS2030 [Patrick Mackinlay]
- Ohio Scientific Superboard II Model 600 (Rev. B) [Robbbert]
- Pro Cycle Tele Cardioline (Salter Fitness Bike V.1.0, Checksum 02AB) [David Haywood]
Clones promoted to working
- Compukit UK101 [Robbbert]
- Ohio Scientific Challenger 1P Series 2 [Robbbert]
- RyuKyu (Japan) (FD1094 317-5023) [Recreativas.org, The Dumping Union]
- Silicon Graphics Inc Indy (R4600, 133MHz) [Ryan Holtz]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
- Fuusen Pentai [R. Belmont, SpinalFeyd, The Dumping Union]
- Goldart (Spain) [Morten Shearman Kirkegaard, Peter Wilhelmsen, David Haywood, jordigahan, ClawGrip, Roberto Fresca, Ryan Holtz, David Torres, ArcadeHacker, Anarkade, ElSemi, Rafa Martínez, Ricky2001, Jonathan Valls, Lluis Mora, ElArcadio, Game Museum Team, Javier Martínez, Kaiser77, Pilar Bermúdez, StrPinball, Eduardo Molina, Juanan Laguna, Ángel Díaz, Recreativas.org]
- Korokoro Pensuke [R. Belmont, SpinalFeyd, The Dumping Union]
- Magic Bomb [Cristiano-MDQ]
- ManilaMatic Master [Stefan Fettes]
- Memorex Telex Telex 1192 [Bitsavers]
- Mindset Corporation Mindset Video Production System [O. Galibert, Al Kossow, Bitsavers]
- Olympic Darts (K7) [jordigahan, ClawGrip, Roberto Fresca]
- Quantel DPB-7000 [Ryan Holtz, Mark Nias]
- Queen Bee Bingo [Cristiano-MDQ]
- Rhythm Nation (v01.00.04) [R. Belmont, ClawGrip, Arcade Vintage, Recreativas.org, The Dumping Union]
- Super Train (Ver. 1.9) [Cristiano-MDQ]
- Synertek Systems KTM-3 [Bitsavers]
- Systel Computers System 100 [Al Kossow, Bitsavers]
- Tasc ChessSystem R30 [hap]
- Taiko no Tatsujin 6 (Japan, TK61 Ver.A) [Bill D, The Dumping Union, defor, twistedsymphony]
- Telex Computer Products Telex 277-D Display Terminal (Model 2) [Robbbert]
- Texas Instruments Electronic Digital Thermostat [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Treasure Bonus (American Alpha, Ver. 1.6) [Cristiano-MDQ]
- Treasure City (Ver. 208) [Cristiano-MDQ]
- Treasure Mary [Cristiano-MDQ]
- VRT VT SDK 'Boxing' (Demo for VT03 Pic32) [ClawGrip]
- VRT VT SDK 'Pinball' (C-Compiler Demo Program 2) [ClawGrip]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
- Big Karnak (Modular System) [Recreativas.org, ArcadeHacker, ClawGrip, David Haywood]
- Captain Zodiac (World) [Berty]
- Corvette (PX3 Prototype) [PinMAME]
- Champion Poker (v101) [Cristiano-MDQ]
- Champion Poker (v201F) [Cristiano-MDQ]
- Champion Poker (v210KS) [Cristiano-MDQ]
- Champion Poker (v300US) [Cristiano-MDQ]
- Cyber Troopers Virtual-On Relay (Japan) [ShouTime, defor]
- Epson CM6127 [Colin McDougall]
- Gals Panic (Modular System bootleg) [Juan Romero, Recreativas.org, ClawGrip, David Haywood]
- Goldart (Portugal) [Morten Shearman Kirkegaard, Peter Wilhelmsen, David Haywood, jordigahan, ClawGrip, Roberto Fresca, Ryan Holtz, David Torres, ArcadeHacker, Anarkade, ElSemi, Rafa Martínez, Ricky2001, Jonathan Valls, Lluis Mora, ElArcadio, Game Museum Team, Javier Martínez, Kaiser77, Pilar Bermúdez, StrPinball, Eduardo Molina, Juanan Laguna, Ángel Díaz, Recreativas.org]
- Mushiking The King Of Beetle (2K3 2ND Ver. 1.002-, World) [f205v]
- Toki (Modular System) [Juan Romero, Recreativas.org, ClawGrip]
- Treasure City (Ver. 202) [Cristiano-MDQ]
New working software list additions
- Anti-M (version 1.4), Anti-M (version 1.5) [4am, Firehawke]
- AppleWorks (Version 1.2, USA), AppleWorks (Version 1.3, USA), AppleWorks (Version 2.0, USA) [Firehawke]
- apple2_flop_orig: AIRSIM 1, Alcazar: The Forgotten Fortress, Championship Baseball, Laf Pak, Mr. Cool, OGRE, Pensate, Pentapus, Pipe Dream, Renegade, Rumpelstiltskin, Ski Crazed (Version 28701), Starcross (Revision 17 / 821021), Station 5, Sub Mission, The Caverns of Freitag, The Queen of Phobos, The Wizard of Oz, Theatre Europe, Thief, Ultima I: The Beginning [4am, Firehawke]
- PMS Genie Junior 1.1u [Derek Mathieson]
- Acorn TFS 1.00, Acorn TFS 1.02, Acorn TFS 1.03, Advanced Disc Investigator 1.21 S/N:43318, ATS+ 1.00, ATS+ 2.00, BBC Teletext 2.38, BBC Teletext 2.50, BeebAid 1.05, BeebEd 1.04, CMS Link 2.00, DMON A1.03, General Utilities 3.22, HyperDriver 1.11, The Informant, Instat C00144, Logotron LOGO (Cymru), Microbrush Injector 1.00, Open LOGO, Printer Server 0.9A, QFS 1.01, Romit 1.00, Sciways 2.03, StarBASE 2.11, STL Clock & Desk 1.10, Style 1.3, SupaStore 1.5, Super-Forth 1.5, Swift 2.2, Techno-Font, TRXROM 2.00, ViewSheet 1.0, Wapping Support 1.21, Wordwise Plus 2.04, WYSIWYG Plus 1.22 [Nigel Barnes]
- cd32: Battle Chess [FakeShemp]
- cecflop: Apple DOS 3.3 System Master, Chāojí Hànzì Wénzhāng Biānjí, Chénglóng, Diànnǎo Suànmìng, Diànzǐ Xiànlù Jìsuànjī Fǔzhù Shèjì, Fēifǔ Shéntóng, Fú'ěrmósī, Gēn Wǒ Xué 6502 Huìbiān, Gǔpiào Zīxún Xìtǒng, Jìsuànjī Zīxún Fúwù, Ruǎnjiàn Mùlù Biānyìn Gōngjù V2.2, Shēngwùzhōng Qūxiàn Jí Xìnggé Zīxún, Tōngyòng Shùjùkù Guǎnlǐ Xìtǒng, Xiǎoxué Yǔwén, Yīnyuè Hēibǎn, Zhōnghuájī Dǎyìn Hé, Zhōnghuájī Xìtǒngpán CEC-DOS [zzemu, R. Belmont, Vas Crabb, xinyingho]
- dragon_flop: Dunjunz [Nigel Barnes]
- fm7_cass: The Stars [Elroy van Tamelen]
- The ChessMachine (v2.1, Gideon v2.1), The ChessMachine (v2.3, Gideon v2.1) [hap]
- The ChessMachine (RISC engines), The ChessMachine (v2.1, Gideon v1.7), The ChessMachine (v3.1, The King v2.20) [hap, fhub]
- The Final ChessCard (v1.9) [hap, voelkx]
- Mission (Traditional Chinese) [Justin Kerk]
- America Online 3.0 for Windows, McAfee Software Emergency Boot Diskette [Justin Kerk, Jason Scott]
- KLM's Screensaver [Justin Kerk, Misty De Méo]
- jb3000_flop: MS-DOS v1.25 [Edström]
- mt65_snap: Adventure 1: The Sceptre of Hamloth, Astro Fighter, Berzerk, Defender, Games Pack 1: Hangman, Games Pack 1: Lunar Lander, Games Pack 1: Othello, Hell's Bells, Moon Cresta, Moon Rescue, Slot Machine, Space Invasion, Space Rocks, The Gobbler [Geoff Macdonald]
- mtx_cass: Comic Bakery (MSX Conversion), Old Mac Farmer (MSX Conversion), Power Pac (Sord M5 Conversion), SASA (MSX Conversion), Sloopy's Christmas, Spectron (Coleco Conversion), Telebunny (MSX Conversion) [MTXworld]
- pc98: Bishoujo Daizukan, D.O. Doki Doki Disk Vol. 08, Daijuutai, Dark Seraphim, Datenshi Kyouko Part I, Dead Force, Delicious Lunch Pack, Dennou Garou, Desire - Haitoku no Rasen, Diadrum, Dires - Giger Loop, DiskX II, Diver's, Doki Doki Pretty League Dai-1-wa - Pink Angels Kiki Ippatsu no Maki, Doki Doki Pretty League Dai-2-wa - Mou Hitotsu no Rival, Doki Doki Pretty League Dai-3-wa - Minami no Umi no Kai no Maki, Doki Doki Pretty League Dai-4-wa - Nanase no Himitsu no Maki, Doki Doki Pretty League Dai-5-wa - Saraba Pink Angels-tachi, Doom II, Doop, Dora Dora Emotion - Seihaiden, DR² Night Janki, Dragon Master Silk - Ryuu Shoukan Musume - Episode II, Dragon Master Silk - Ryuu Shoukan Musume - Episode II (Alt Disk 1), Dream Theater, Dream Theater (Alt), Dual Soul, Duel - Kawanakajima Scenario, Duel Succession, Dungeon Hack (newer, 16/256 colors), Dungeon Hack (older, 256 colors, requires DOS 5.0), New 3D Golf Simulation Ver. 2.0, Paracelsus no Maken, Z's Triphony - Digital Craft [Neo Kobe Collection]
- pc98_cd: Dragon Lore [Neo Kobe Collection]
- vgmplay: Animorphs (Nintendo Game Boy Color), Babel no Tou (Sharp X68000), Big Karnak (Arcade), Bionic Commando (ZX Spectrum 128), Chopper I (SNK Triple Z80), Cobra-Command (Arcade), Die Hard (PC Engine), Fighting Run (PC Engine), Garfield no Isshuukan - A Week of Garfield (Family Computer), Grobda (NEC PC-8801), Herzog (Sharp X1 Turbo, OPM), Herzog (Sharp X1 Turbo, PSG), Kart Fighter (Dendy), LEGO Stunt Rally (Nintendo Game Boy Color), Last Mission (Arcade), Looney Tunes Collector - Alert! (Nintendo Game Boy Color), M&M's Minis Madness (Nintendo Game Boy Color), Pictionary - The Game of Video Quick Draw (NES), Plus Alpha (Mega System 1), Pro Yakyuu Family Stadium - Home Run Contest (MSX2, OPLL), Pro Yakyuu Family Stadium - Home Run Contest (MSX2, PSG), Project S-11 (Nintendo Game Boy Color), SimCity (NES), Sky Shark (NES), Soccer Brawl (SNK Neo Geo), Space Harrier (Fujitsu FM77AV), Space Harrier (NEC PC-8801), Stadium Hero (Arcade), Stuart Little - The Journey Home (Nintendo Game Boy Color), Super Boy 3 (MSX), Super Contra 7 (Dendy), Super Mario Land 2 - 6 Golden Coins (Nintendo Game Boy), Terra Cresta II - Mandler no Gyakushuu (PC Engine), The Adventures of Tom Sawyer (NES), Toy Pop (Sharp X1 Turbo), WEC Le Mans 24 (Arcade) [Tafoid]
- z88_cart: Code Count, EP-Copy, Event Control System, PC-Link II, Stop Watch, Toll Tracker v2.0 (Demo), Z88 Data Organiser [Nigel Barnes]
Software list items promoted to working
- bbc_rom: AMX Design [Nigel Barnes]
- cd32: Beneath a Steel Sky, Roadkill (Alt) [FakeShemp]
- mtx_cass: 3D Tachyon Fighter, 3D Turbo, Agrovator, Alice in Wonderland, Arcazions, Astro-Pac, Astromilon, Backgammon, Blobbo, Contract Bridge II, Contract Bridge II (Alt), Cosmic Raiders, Demonstration Tape, Goldmine, Hawk Wars, Kilopede, Knuckles, Knuckles (Alt), Little Devils, Micro Canvas, Mission Alphatron, Mission Alphatron (Alt), Mission Omega, MTX Chess, MTX Draughts, Nemo, Obloids, Phaid, Phaid (Alt), Qogo, Quazzia, Space Invasion (Coleco Conversion), Star Command, Super Minefield, Surface Scanner, Tapeworm, Target Zone, Toado, Vernon and the Vampires [Nigel Barnes]
- pc98: Cybernetic Hi-School / Dennou Gakuen III - Top wo Nerae!, D.P.S. - Dream Program System (Alt), D.P.S. SG 2 - Dream Program System SG Set 2, Daikairei - Dainippon Teikoku Kaigun no Kiseki, Dalk, Daraku no Kuni no Angie - Kyoukai no Mesu Dorei-tachi, Deja Vu~2994., Dengeki Nurse, Denza, Devil Chain 98, Diamond Players, Disc Station 98 #03, Disc Station 98 #11 (Alt Format), DNA, Doki Doki Vacation - Kirameku Kisetsu no Naka de, DOR, DOR Part 2, DOR Part 3, Dori Dor Qizu 7 (Bad Sectors), Dori Dor Qizu 8, Doujin Soft Shuusaku Game Collection Vol. 1 (5.25" Disks), Dragon Knight 4, Dragon Princess - Ryuu no Densetsu, Dungeon Buster, Yume Utsutsu - Dreamy [Carl, r09]
- pc98_cd: Duel Succession Plus Kit [Carl, r09]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
- bbc_rom: Barry-Box, BeebScan, CUBE BeebFlex, Eprom Programmer 1.03, Eprom Programmer 1.06, Eprom Programmer V2 2.01, Eprom Programmer V2 2.02, Eprom Programmer V2 2.03, EURO-Beeb Terminal 1, EURO-Beeb Terminal 4.13, FIT Test Station, Hobbit OS 1.8, PMS Genie 1.01, Prestel 1.0, Ramamp Video 2.40, Ramamp Video 2.50 [Nigel Barnes]
- ibm5170: WinBook XL Audio, WinBook XL Boot Disk [Justin Kerk]
- leapfrog_leappad_cart: The Amazing Spider-Man (UK), Disney's Bounce, Tigger, Bounce (UK), Leap 1 - Reading - Disney/Pixar Finding Nemo (UK), Leap 2 - Reading - Disney/Pixar Monsters, Inc. (UK), Leap Start - Pre Reading Storybook - Disney's The Lion King (UK), Leap-Start - Pre Reading - Tutter's Tiny Trip (UK), Phonics Programme - Lesson 3 - Short Vowels o and e - A Day at Moss Lake (UK) [TeamEurope]
- mtx_cass: Caves of Orb, Pac-Man (MSX Conversion), Zombie Near [MTXworld]
- pc98: Dam Busters, Dangerous Toys, Desert Dragoon - Sabaku no Ryuukihei, Director Monogatari [Neo Kobe Collection]
- pce_tourvision: Paranoia (TourVision PCE bootleg), Racing Damashii (TourVision PCE bootleg) [system11]
- spectrum_cass: Army Moves (Spanish, set 1), Astroblasters, CD Loader Software, F-16 - Fighting Falcon (EDOS), Rock Star Ate My Hamster (EDOS), Seymour - Take 1 (Minigame / Demo), Supertrux (Encore), Turbo The Tortoise (set 2, Codemasters), Wonder Boy (set 1), Wonder Boy (set 2) [TZX Vault, SPA2]
- mc68340 timer improvements: [AJR]
- Fixed pre-scaler calculation.
- Handle various reset behaviors.
- Record TOUT changes in status register.
- Improved handling of COM flag and compare register being zero.
- Wait for cycle after reaching zero to reload.
- pk8020.cpp: Added printer port. [AJR]
- ds1386: Fixed initialization of RTC registers from system time, and made default command register value more useful. [AJR]
- Implemented accurate byte-smearing for writes on 32-bit M68k family CPUs. [AJR]
- i8275: Improved and simplified handling of field attributes. [AJR]
- Implemented Apple II game I/O port as a slot device, and hooked it up to the Apple II and Sanyo MBC-550 family machines. [AJR]
- applix: Fixed video addressing, added colored border area, and added SCC and RS-232 serial ports. [AJR]
- Fixed fatal error when attempting to set a watchpoint straddling unaligned portions of two adjacent native words. [AJR]
- Added MM5307 Baud Rate Generator device. [AJR]
- tk2000: Added printer interface. [AJR]
- x68000: Overhauled interrupt handling, and added second expansion slot. [AJR]
- Added preliminary disassembler and skeleton CPU device for the Elan RISC II architecture. [AJR]
- unidasm: Corrected address shifts for µ'nSP and µPD7725. [AJR]
- a2vidtrm, a2vtc2: Merged devices and ROM sets. [AJR]
- Corrected VGA/SVGA display parameters. [AJR]
- Added disassembler and skeleton device for the DP8344 Biphase Communications Processor. [AJR]
- cntsteer.cpp: Fix sprite colors and magnification feature. [Angelo Salese]
- deco32.cpp: Provided gun Y minimum/maximum values for Locked N Loaded, making it possible to calibrate. [Angelo Salese]
- balsente.cpp: Fixed reversed joystick inputs for players 3 and 4. [Angelo Salese]
- sh2.cpp updates: [Angelo Salese]
- Started refactoring SH7604 system-on-a-chip.
- Fixed condition for clearing divider unit overflow flag.
- Fixed division unit overflow flag clearance;
- mega32x.cpp: Improved member names, and converted read/write handlers to 16-bit space. [Angelo Salese]
- exedexes.cpp: Converted to priority drawing, simplified graphics decoding and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- cpu/jaguar: Implemented version bits in control register, eliminated register_postload, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- jaguar.cpp: Fixed clock crystal frequencies, and improved metadata. [cam900]
- 1943.cpp: Fixed drawing priorities, reduced runtime tag map lookups, simplified graphics decoding, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- decmxc06.cpp: Fixed graphical regressions and corrected comments. [cam900]
- jedi.cpp updates: [cam900]
- Added graphics decoding for debugging (disabled by default), and converted palette handling to use palette device.
- Reduced runtime tag map lookups and cleaned up code.
- ddenlovr.cpp: Corrected CPU type. [cam900]
- drawgfx.cpp: Added functionality for drawing bitmaps and scan lines with priority, and exposed additive blending function. [cam900]
- Converted hng64.cpp, realbrk.cpp and stvvdp2.cpp to use new common functionality.
- tigeroad_spr.cpp: Moved graphics decoding from the drivers into the device, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- aquarium.cpp, asuka.cpp, bionicc.cpp, tigeroad.cpp, supduck.cpp: Simplified graphics decoding and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- fuukifg.cpp updates: [cam900]
- Moved sprite RAM to drivers, and added callbacks for coloupriority/banking behavior.
- Moved graphics decoding into the device, and cleaned up code.
- fuukifg2.cpp, fuukifg3.cpp, gcpinbal.cpp: Cleaned up code. [cam900]
- excellent_spr.cpp: Moved graphics decoding into the device, added callback for priority behavior, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- video/generic.cpp: Added packed 4-bit and raw graphics layouts. [cam900]
- Now used in 2mindril.cpp, ashnojoe.cpp, asuka.cpp, f1gp.cpp, pgm2.cpp, powerins.cpp, psikyosh.cpp, and undrfire.cpp.
- epic12.cpp: Added a video RAM viewer for debugging (disabled by default), and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- ninjaw.cpp cleanup: [cam900]
- Cleaned up sprite priority behavior, and split graphics layouts for each TC0100SCN chip.
- Eliminated register_postload, simplified graphics decoding and cleaned up code.
- warriorb.cpp: Derive clocks from crystals on PCB, simplified graphics decoding, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- othunder.cpp, topspeed.cpp: Reduced runtime tag map lookups, simplified graphics decoding, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- taito_z.cpp: Reduced use of MCFG_MACHINE_START and MCFG_MACHINE_RESET macros, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- wgp.cpp updates: [cam900]
- Implemented masked drawing priorities, and simplified graphics decoding.
- Eliminated register_postload, reduced redundancy, cleaned up code, and added notes.
- tc0280grd.cpp: Moved graphics decoding from the drivers to the device, and added support for masked drawing priorities. [cam900]
- taito_f2.cpp: Implemented masked priority for ROZ layer, fixed finalb 6-bit graphics decoding, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- galastrm.cpp: Simplified graphics decoding. [cam900]
- groundfx.cpp, undrfire.cpp: Fixed 6-bit graphics decoding and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- tc0100scn.cpp: Allow graphics granularity to be updated after configuration. [cam900]
- 2mindril.cpp: Improved notes and metadata for 2mindril. [cam900]
- taito_f3.cpp, 2mindril.cpp updates: [cam900]
- Improved graphics decoding and ROM loading.
- Defer allocation of video RAM to start time, reduced runtime tag map lookups, reduced redundancy, and cleaned up code.
- ashnojoe.cpp: Corrected number of tilemaps, reduced runtime tag map lookups, reduced redundancy, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- gp9001.cpp: Added callback for bank switching, suppress read side effects for debugger, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- toaplan2.cpp: Cleaned up code. [cam900]
- seta.cpp: Suppress read side effects for debugger, simplified graphics decoding, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- rohga.cpp, segas32.cpp: Added links to reference videos. [cam900]
- darius.cpp updates: [cam900]
- Simplified graphics decoding, and cleaned up sprite priority behavior.
- Eliminated register_postload, reduced runtime tag map lookups, reduced redundancy, and cleaned up code.
- pc090oj.cpp updates: [cam900]
- Moved graphics decoding from drivers into device, added a callback for color bank/priority behavior, and cleaned up code.
- Simplified graphics decoding and reduced trampolines in drivers using this device.
- tc0480scp.cpp updates: [cam900]
- Moved graphics decoding from drivers into device, and fixed text layer graphics decoding for bootleg boards.
- Improved graphics decoding and cleaned up code in drivers using this device.
- tc0100scn.cpp: Moved graphics decoding from drivers to device, made color base configurable, and added TC0620SCC variant. [cam900]
- metro.cpp: Fixed vertical blanking interrupt routing for bangball. [cam900]
- igs017_igs031.cpp: Avoid creating temporary graphics elements to improve performance. [cam900]
- boogwing.cpp, dblewing.cpp, deco156.cpp, deco32.cpp, dietgo.cpp, mirage.cpp, supbtime.cpp: Simplified graphics decoding. [cam900]
- cninja.cpp: Simplified graphics decoding, and improved ROM region names. [cam900]
- toaplan2.cpp: Reduced runtime tag map lookups, reduced redundancy, improved sound mixing levels, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- cbuster.cpp: Simplified graphics decoding, changed palette to use a format handler, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- huc6230.cpp, huc6272.cpp: Added links to relevant patents. [cam900]
- tc009xlvc.cpp updates: [cam900]
- Moved on-chip functionality from driver to device, including bank switching, graphics, interrupts, palette, and video registers.
- Converted banking to use address_map_bank_device, and cleaned up code and added notes.
- lastbank.cpp: Corrected audio CPU program ROM region size. [cam900]
- xavix.cpp: Store code bank in a private stack when on long calls (fixes crash on rad_hnt2 calibration screen). [David Haywood]
- tzx_cas.cpp: Revert changes to pause insertion that cause Speedlock loaders to fail. [David Haywood]
- Moved Tomy Prin-C to its own source file. [David Haywood]
- redclash.cpp: Re-parented Red Clash sets, as it appears to be a Kaneko game. [David Haywood]
- Added µPD7004 analog to digital converter device. [Dirk Best]
- bbusters: Refactored to use µPD7004 device and adjusted gun limits to better match factory defaults (MT07333). [Dirk Best]
- subsino2.cpp: Added hoppeticket dispenser and fixed key-out and payout inputs for xtrain and ptrain (MT07351). [Dirk Best]
- argus.cpp: Added notes about the ROM checksum tests. [Dirk Best]
- qvt102.cpp updates: [Dirk Best]
- Added low-level keyboard emulation, including beeper.
- Fixed some graphical issues, corrected blink frequency, and added support for full-screen reverse.
- Added support for German and UK character sets.
- Hooked up CTC properly, added RS-232 auxiliary port, and added configuration jumpers for RS-232 control signals.
- Added save state support.
- qvt6800.cpp: Renamed to qvt190.cpp, added graphics decoding, and implemented basic text rendering. [Dirk Best]
- qvt103.cpp, qvt201.cpp: Added graphics decoding. [Dirk Best]
- qvt70.cpp: Started to flesh out the skeleton driver. [Dirk Best]
- sms.cpp: Route NMI through video display processor. [Enik Land]
- z80sio.cpp: Improved synchronous mode emulation using HP98406 tests for guidance. [F.Ulivi]
- hp9845: Added support for the HP98046 serial I/O module. [F.Ulivi]
- Fixed Visual Studio clang/llvm build configuration. [feos]
- vectrex: Select bank 1 on reset for 64 KiB cartridges. [Ford Seidel]
- by35.cpp updates: [hackbar]
- Added Bally Squawk & Talk sound boards, and switched video games over to new implementation.
- Added audio output filters.
- Added sound LED to layouts.
- tms5220.cpp: Adjusted delay between /RS being activated and /READY being asserted. [hackbar]
- 6821pia.cpp: Made reading port A when it’s in output mode more flexible. [hackbar]
- Changed auto-fire plugin to store configuration in the plugin home path directory. [Jack Li]
- Added X11 XInput development library package to Travis build configuration. [Kiall Mac Innes]
- toypop.cpp: Fixed rendering of withered flowers in liblrabl. [kunikuni]
- Default save/load search path to an empty string if it’s null. [Nathan Woods]
- Added a -version verb that prints the build version. [Nathan Woods]
- microtan: Randomize video RAM at startup, and fixed setting stack pointer when loading a snapshot. [Nigel Barnes]
- ef9365.cpp: Fixed vertical characters, and use configured palette. [Nigel Barnes]
- Fixed a subtle memory subsystem bug in unit mask handling. [O. Galibert]
- mindset.cpp: Added preliminary Mindset Video Production System emulation, including graphics coprocessor and keyboard. [O. Galibert, Al Kossow]
- bus/pc_kbd: Added high-level emulation of PS/2 mouse. [Patrick Mackinlay]
- Fixed M6805 issue causing PC/AT 101 keyboard to fail to receive commands. [Patrick Mackinlay]
- SGI IOC2: Switched to using emulated PS/2 keyboard/mouse controller – fixes inability to type numerous characters. [Patrick Mackinlay, Ryan Holtz]
- myb3k.cpp: Added support for the FDC4712 8" floppy drive controller card. [protosphere]
- audio/bally.cpp: Fixed AS2888 sound board playing incorrect tones, and changed sound test switch assignment to avoid conflicts. [Quench]
- mc68340: Corrected Baud rate calculation. [R. Belmont]
- esqmr.cpp: Improved RAM, ROM and device mapping (programs run further, but don’t boot yet). [R. Belmont]
- konmedal updates: [R. Belmont]
- Corrected K52109 mapping and tile banking for shuriboy and fuusenpn.
- Fixed visible area, colors and priorities for shuriboy.
- konmedal68k.cpp: Added address map for koropens, allowing it to pass its self-test. [R. Belmont]
- esq1.cpp: Improved emulation of sq80 allowing it to boot and play. [R. Belmont, Jariseon, R. Buchty]
- SGI Newport graphics updates: [Ryan Holtz]
- Added Display Control Bus timeout – prevents Presenter board from being erroneously detected.
- Fixed COLORI shift when cross-initialized by COLORRED, RGB vs. CI fast-clear handling, and octant calculation for lines.
- Fixed handling of COLORI register alternate access, and added support for RAMDAC gamma LUT.
- Fixed source buffer shift when blending is enabled.
- Fixed line drawing to not cause a hang in certain cases.
- Fixed color iterator reload behavior, and color iterator clamping behavior.
- Fixed per-pixel alpha.
- Added support for endian swapping on host data port writes, and added double-buffer shift support for non-RGB/CI planes.
- Fixed Packed Color Fractions register handling.
- Fixed store shift for overlay planes – fixes cursor outlines in Barco ColorTone.
- sgi_mc: Fixed VDMA TLB which caused corrupt bitmap transfers. [Ryan Holtz]
- SGI HAL2 audio updates: [Ryan Holtz]
- Added handling for different frequency rates and fixed stereo DAC playback.
- Moved DAC devices into HAL2 from HPC3.
- Implemented DAC parameter read-back.
- indy_indigo2.cpp: Improved set names, converted to use BIOS options, and added B4 stepping of Indy boot PROM. [Ryan Holtz]
- Started emulating the Quantel DPB-7000 paintbox: [Ryan Holtz, Mark Nias]
- Hooked up CSR, control bus, and system control registers.
- Hooked up Auto-Start switch and both banks of configuration switches.
- Hooked up CRT controller character generator (using the bw12 character generator ROM until a proper dump is available).
- Added preliminary Disk Sequencer Card emulation.
- Added TV field timer.
- Fixed screen size and visible area, and fixed field in/out timers.
- Began adding FDC support.
- Added a skeleton device for the Combiner Card, and hooked up clocked logic and screen device.
- Added a skeleton device for the Brush Processor Card.
- Added a skeleton device for the Store Address Card.
- am2910: Added a preliminary, largely-untested Am2910 Microprogram Controller device. [Ryan Holtz]
- tdc1008: Emulated the TRW TDC1008 Multiplier-Accumulator. [Ryan Holtz]
- tmc208k: Added device for the TRW TMC208K/TMC28KU 8×8-bit Parallel Multiplier. [Ryan Holtz]
- am25s55x: Added initial implementation for Am25S557 and 25S558 Combinatorial Multiplier chips. [Ryan Holtz]
- 74381: Added untested 74S381 ALU/Function Generator device. [Ryan Holtz]
- Renamed SGI GIO bus implementation to GIO64 (it’s not the same as the earlier 32-bit GIO bus). [tyfighter]
- ap2_dsk.cpp: Added support for 40-track disk images used by Chinese clones. [zzemu, R. Belmont]
- Konami System 573 MP3 playback fixes: [Windy Fairy]
- Fixed addressing issues that could cause crashes, failure to boot, or bad graphics.
- Fixed playback flag handling, added volume control, and fixed the way playback time is reported.
- Fixed transitioning between MP3 files.
- apple2_flop_clcracked: Added over five hundred cleanly cracked software titles. [4am, Firehawke]
- chanbara.cpp: Added DIP switch locations for chanbara. [Corrado Tomaselli, The Dumping Union]
- aristmk6.cpp: Added Queensland 25012805 BIOS. [Dam0, Heihachi_73]
- megatech.cpp, megatech.xml: Fixed ROM labels and sizes for Arnold Palmer Tour Golf, Bonanza Bros. and Wrestle War. [f205v]
- cd32.xml: Sorted entries by name. [FakeShemp]
- aristmk5.cpp: Dumped USA set chips v1.0, v4.03.07 and v4.04.05. [Gaby, Roberto Fresca]
- gticlub.cpp, hornet.cpp: Expanded notes about I/O boards. [Hydreigon]
- bagman.cpp: Changed pickin to use an 8-way joystick, and corrected DIP switch locations. [Mark Spaeth, Tafoid]
- segaxbd.cpp, pce_tourvision.xml: Fixed stray spaces in descriptions. [MASH]
- m72.cpp: Dumped GAL at IC3 for lohtb. [parramon, ClawGrip]
- toki_ms.cpp: Re-dumped “5_tk_514.ic25” ROM for tokims. [parramon, ClawGrip]
- pc98.xml updates: [r09]
- Re-tested software with latest MAME.
- Re-labeled disk images with their actual names, and added usage notes for software that requires DOS.
- Removed user disks from games that required the user to create them, and removed duplicates that only differ in save data.
- pc98_cd.xml: Re-ordered some disks so they automatically mount in a more logical way, and corrected metadata. [r09]
- o2.cpp: Added notes after decapping the O2 Keyboard microcontroller (Zilog RT101+228A). [Sean Riddle]
- apple2: Added the //e version of the AE Vulcan IDE card. [SPK, R. Belmont]
- konmedal.cpp: Dumped PROMs for shuriboy. [TeamEurope, Rod_Wod, The Dumping Union]
- megadriv.cpp: dumped MegaCD Japan BIOS revision 1.00C. [tmee]
- spectrum_cass.xml: Imported a large number of cassette images to the software list. [TZX Vault, SPA2]