Tips and Hints for Games & Apps, Guides
Common.h source code [Firmware/mavlink/include/mavlink/v2 next. Most of what else you need to know is already there from previous versions or very easy to figure yourself. If 4 digits are used, a Hitachi version string will be written. Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by DinohScene, Mar 8, TX Presents SX Dumper v. CoreBootStrap v2.0 Release Notes These release notes accompany the production release of CoreBootStrap v2.0.
Hacked how the Financial Reset Will Impact You
[GUIDE v2.0] How to download install package for Windows. If you don't select a version or a firmware to take one from, or if you give an invalid version. A strange new glitch in Demon's Souls can let you get incredibly lucky, and deal impossible damage with the right weapon. 1053186 - [MADAI] AudioOffloadPlayer: Glitch observed. It's supposed to start with Windows, which it does, but it can't be opened.
|1||IOS Hacks and Jailbreak Tools - iCloud Unlock for iPhone||32%|
|2||Reset Glitch Hack Compatibility List||12%|
|3||Download QFIL Tool v188.8.131.52 - Official Website||2%|
|4||PSN Codes Generator - Get Free PSN Codes ||6%|
|5||Hacking Tool Extreme Collection! !! ! - Pro Hack||14%|
|6||How to fix Kinect v2 not working in Windows 10 Creators||79%|
|7||Welcome to Cygnos360 – xbox 360 NAND flash - JTAG HACK||84%|
|8||SP6339- SP6341 Triple micropower Power Supervisor with||63%|
MegaGames - Game Trainers, Cheats, Mods, Fixes, News and
[HELP]MoveAnything Glitch with Default Blizzard [UI]: WowUI. You should just be able to buy Xbox 360 games and play them as you have a USB drive you can use for save game storage. Powerful Video Solutions for Live & Post Production learn more here. It includes an extensive test suite covering most of the possible scenarios. If you're a fan of our games, tutorials or ideas, and you'd like to show your support financially, or if you just want to help keep the N servers running, please click the button below to make a donation.
Fatxplorer V2.0 36 by romimedos
Data Glitch is a native After Effects plugin that creates awesome realistic digital image glitches with total ease. Want to ask other users with the same product a question? Try our psn code generator and get free psn codes instantly! Harvest crops, process them, manufacture goods and trade with your friends and neighbors. Xenon360 History App V2.0 - Fixed Audio reset glitch - Redesigned the Build Hub - Added XeDK Beta Hub - Added Credits Hub - Added Horror Meets Comedy Hub(WIP).
[MyASUS for Windows] MyASUS Guide
Use these methods: To get around a TPM module which has been locked out from too many incorrect PIN attempts, and you don't want to wait for the lockout period to end or you don't have the owner password / password file. However if in 1 year time you want to buy a book on Amazon and they will have to exchange your Euros OR native new currency for electronic Gold certificates in the new Shanghai or London Metal exchange facilities, to pay suppliers, and you receive your package as usual on time, we could say that things worked out well. If you are running the game just fine with high water detail, use the HD version, as it looks the best. Windows Store has been causing a lot of issues for users lately, with downloads being reset halfway through (that still has not been fixed after a fix was pushed via Windows Update) and no possible way to copy files to another PC like you can with Steam, etc. Don't click yes just yet.
Key iCloud Activation Bypass Tool Latest Version Download
Major 3DMigoto update (conditional logic, performance monitor) Auto-convergence performance cost will be skipped when 3D Vision is disabled Added toggle keys for costume mods and shadows (try cycling shadow modes if performance. Illegal torrents or any other illegal content (like links to files to download) are not allowed - all items must be legal. This Tutorial explains how to hack your Xbox with the Reset Glitch Hack of NandPro ve (for PIC18 based NAND programmer) ou NandPro V (For. Guides – Soft reset, hard reset, wipe cache partition, hardware control mode Soft reset When the screen is not responsive, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds, until the device restarts. V5.0 Setup Precautions.
Key generator aRGON8X - Modal Electronics
Press and hold the power button and the volume down key simultaneously, and when the LG logo is displayed, release only the power button, and then immediately. Cash for Apps is the fastest way to get free Gift Cards and In-App Purchases. How to Get Unlimited Free Xbox Live Codes (Updated August ) Latest Method. Since last week the grid view is not working well, I only see myself and no one else, I have to take off the extension to see others and then I can't see more than 16 people. Reset glitch hack v2.0.
GTA 5 CD Key Generator - Grand Theft Auto V free key
Additionally, the LoadGame menu timer is reset so the menu does not pop up immediately the second time the player dies. Please read the following instruction manual thoroughly. Accidentally broke the cell managing system with the last attempt at fixing the server memory bug, but everything should be up and running now. A fantastic company to know.
Roblox Cheats, Cheat Codes, Hints, Tips
IAMGIYGAS: 1: 1/22 5: 15PM: Very bad lag on black ops 1 xbox one. Blurs the whole image to reduce aliasing (staircase effect on edges). You assign Game as the default audio device and then assign Chat in Discord or whichever VoIP client you use. Get cheats and codes, game wallpapers, walkthroughs, reviews, and more for PC and console. Quick Mods now reset on Master Reset.
Offroad Outlaws for Android - APK Download
Tested with latest Cheat Engine 6.8. Glitch is an audio effect plugin for Windows (VST), Mac (VST and AU) and Linux (VST), available in both bit and bit formats. DTS Headphone X 2.0 is a spatial audio solution similar to Dolby Atmos for headphones or Windows Sonic, and like those other. We have used a smaller. Previous version was using value of 220 + 15 as it helps.
Your wireless mouse or keyboard does not respond or you
Filesize: 478.03 KB Added: Sun. Hi, this is a tutorial from start to finish on the xbox slim console, make sure you read the notes in the tutorial and if they scroll through to fast just pause the video and re read them, if you. WolfETPlayer says Feb 26 2020 Agree Disagree This is true BFG edition. Topic Archived; More topics from this board. IXtreme is a really old hacked DVD drive firmware which allowed burned games to be loaded on the Xbox.
[FO4] Been having a issue wich is quite annoying where power armor glitches and A. when i try to get out everything softlocks (i can get out by using Player.PushActorAway Player 0) and B. my power armor will only walk if i use pipBoy then close it ( can be fixed by switching to 3rd person & back)
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
Sanctuary Hills by Iztari.esl
eli_faction housing overhaul - aio.esp
Diamond In The Rough11.esp
Quieter Settlements - Contraptions.esp
Vivid Weathers - FO4.esp
Quieter Settlements - Vanilla.esp
Quieter Settlements - Wasteland Workshop.esp
Not Your Average Neon.esp
T60 Police Protector.esp
GKX Worthwhile Caps Stashes.esp
More Power Armour Mods.esp
AWKCR - Mod Power Armor Engine Glitch Fix.esp
Fast Travel From Interiors Main + DLCs.esp
America Rising - A Tale of the Enclave.esp
T - 60 S.W.A.T..esp
LOST Biohazard Suit Patch.esp
LOST OTs-33 Patch.esp
LOST Settlement Menu Manager Patch.esp
LOST Sim Settlements Patch.esp
LOST Workshop Framework Patch.esp
LOST Fostech 12 Patch.esp
LOST Galac-Tac Redux Patch.esp
LOST NukaRadBans Patch.esp
LOST Modular Simonov Patch.esp
LOST Outcasts and Remnants Patch.esp
LOST WestTek Optics Patch.esp
The Deadly Commonwealth Expansion.esp
LOST Eli Compendium Patch.esp
Minutemen Supply Caches.esp
LOST Depravity Patch.esp
LOST Mega Year 2 Patch.esp
PMC - MNPF Leveled List.esp
LOST PMC Patch.esp
LOST PMC Extended Patch.esp
LOST WATM Patch.esp
LOST Enclave X02 Patch.esp
Vivid Weathers - FO4 - Spring.esp
Nuka-Cola Flavors for the Commonwealth.esp
Wasteland Workshop Streetlights.esp
Crimsomrider's 1950s Feminine Outfits.esp
Female Tactical Armor.esp
Gloves of the Commonwealth - AWKCR Patch.esp
LOST Ruger MKV Patch.esp
Extended weapon mods.esp
Loads of Ammo - Leveled Lists.esp
LOST K9 Harness Patch.esp
LOST Eyewear and Mask Patch.esp
LOST See Through Scopes Patch.esp
AWKCR - dnCommonArmor dlc legendaries bugfix.esp
improved map with visible roads.esp
357 gun request v2.esp
LOST Bundle of Tape Patch.esp
LOST DOOM Merged Patch.esp
LOST Project Valkyrie Patch.esp
LOST Skibadaa Pack Patch.esp
LOST ChinaLake Holorifle Patch.esp
LOST MK14 EBR Patch.esp
LOST Service Rifle Patch.esp
Ephla's Unique - Baseball Caps.esp
LOST HoneyBadger Patch.esp
LOST RU556 Patch.esp
LOST AK74M Patch.esp
LOST Mega Year 1 Patch.esp
LOST AK400 Patch.esp
fn five-seven v3.0.esp
LOST Campsite Patch.esp
LOST DeadPool 45 Patch.esp
Primez Military Fatigues.esp
Metro Gas Masks.esp
More Where That Came From Diamond City.esp
LOST Skull Mask Patch.esp
rebalance project - healthier commonwealth.esp
companion infinite ammo.esp
LOST Vivid Weathers Patch.esp
Vivid Weathers - FO4 - Far Harbor.esp
Vivid Weathers - Nuka World.esp
LOST Tactical Flashlights Patch.esp
Tactical Flashlights - Settings.esp
CRTPi-RGB v2.0 - A Whole New World!
CRTPi-RGB v2.0A CRTPi image for running 240p via GPIO RGB DAC Hats
- CRTPi-RCA v2.0F: Main Fork (Composite)
- CRTPi-RCA v2.0F-Zero: PiZero Fork (Composite)
- CRTPi-VGA v2.5V: VGA Fork
- Updated base config to Retropie 4.5.17 (build 32617750 commit 03/21/20)
- Updated Retroarch to v1.8.4
- Runahead now stable enough for most emulators on a stock-clocked Pi3B
- Disabled Runahead for lr-snes9x (current fork)
- Completely retooled runcommand-onstart script to change system-by-system resolutions based on 256x240 or 320x240 integers
- Fixed issue where arcade Retroarch emulators were ignoring per-game configs created by runcommand script
- Merged 888 and 666 images into one multi-purpose image
- Added configuration blocks for all the popular RGB DAC hats inside /boot/config.txt to be set before first boot
- Added "Enable Retrotink" and "Enable VGA666" scripts to the Retropie menu to allow on-the-fly configuration for all hardware
- Disabled Threaded Video in Retroarch
- Enabled horizontal overscan crop for lr-FCEUUM and removed bilinear filtering
- Removed all enhanced resolution and interlacing modes from lr-PCSXReARMed and removed bilinear filtering
- Retooled all launch images and handheld overlays to handle increase to 2048px
- Included new metadata images for the 240p Test Suite roms from chipsnblip
- Added 160p Test Suite for mGBA along side the original mGBA Test Suite
- The following Retroarch systems launch in 2048x240: SNES, NES, FDS, VB, LYNX, WS, WSC, NGP, NGPC, GB, GBC, GBA, PSP, ZXSPEC, PCE, PCE-CD, MS, GG, SG1000
- The following Retroarch systems launch in 1920x240: MD, SEGACD, 32X, PSX, ATARI800/2600/5200, AMIGA, N64, ARCADE, FBA, NEOGEO, MAME-LR, CAVESTORY, QUAKE, DOOM
- All other Retroarch systems launch in a catch-all 1600x240 resolution
- Fixed hdmi_timings in runcommand scripts (accidentally left 888 scripts)
- Reuploaded with new MD5: 9562ddbd1772c39fe0b59ff5b91bc024 (link is the same)
- If you have already installed the 666 image and want to patch it, see this post for details.
- Experimental build launched! This should only be used on a Pi3B+ or an overclocked Pi3B. If there's bugs and glitches -- let me know!
- Enabled runahead (1 frame, 2nd instance) for: lr-fceumm, lr-nestopia, lr-beetle-pce-fast, lr-genesis-gx-plus, lr-picodrive, lr-snes9x2002, lr-snes9x2005, lr-snes9x2010, lr-snes9x, lr-gambatte, lr-tgbdual, lr-nxengine, and lr-mgba.
- Updated /boot/config.txt to include RGB-Pi-Hotfix patch for use of RGB-Pi cable with 666 image.
- Updated most lr- emulator configs for the correct refresh rate per system (SNES/NES/SGB2 = 60.098801hz, GBA Player = 60.002220hz, SMS/MD/GG = 59.922741hz, Default = 60.000000hz)
- Integrated Handheld patch for use of overlays and super-resolutions in handheld game cores.
- Installed additional arcade emulator: lr-mame2003-plus.
- Installed additional GBC emulator: lr-tgbdual.
- Changed emulators.cfg to switch all roms set for lr-mame2003 to lr-mame2003-plus.
- Changed lr-fceumm options to disable horizontal overscan, go back to 8:7 PAR aspect ratio, and changed pallete to composite-direct-fbx (these settings closest matched a real Famicom AV over composite)
- Changed lr-gambatte colorization to auto to mimic SGB behavior, and fixed notification X/Y positions so they are visible within the game window.
- Installed additional lightweight 240p ES themes: 240p-Honey and Super Retroboy.
- Add-On pack uploaded for Handheld Games
- Configs and Overlays for Lynx, Game Gear, NGP/NGPC, Wonderswan/WSC, and PSP.
- See this post for details.
- Hotfix for use of an RGB-Pi cable with the CRTPi666 image. See this post for details.
- CRTPi-888&666: Version 1.0 Public Release, possibly Final?
- Switched to 8GB disk image to accommodate disk-based system test suites and more ports
- Overhauled and rebuilt emulator settings to fix discrepancies between individual retroarch.cfg files and retroarch core configs
- Arcade Emulators now generate cfg files in ~/RetroPie/roms/
/ .zip.cfg on first run with pixel perfect 5x1 integer scale settings (arcade/fba/mame-libretro/neogeo)
- Updated all installed packages to 4.5.1 (7f9bd33f) - 10/14/19
- Switched N64 default emulator to mupen64plus-auto @ 320x240 for speed and compatibility (lr-mupen64plus still set up for 1600x240)
- Graphics Tweaks for lr-PCSX-ReARMed (disabled vibration + lowered frame clock to 55 + enabled interlacing modes, enhanced resolution, speedhack, and bilinear filtering)
- Added optional overclock values in boot config (disabled by default)
- Added another theme optimized for low resolution: CRT-Bubblegum
- Set major hotkeys for lr- emulators on keyboard to F-keys.
- Preloaded Kodi 18.2 with Convergence theme (Large Font)
- Preloaded and set up Quake shareware port (lr-tyrquake)
- Added emulator preferences for 100+ arcade games (changeable with runcommand)
- Fixed issue where lr-GenesisPlusGX was stuck in core provided video mode.
- Added custom lr-picodrive Retroarch core configs for Mastersystem (1536x192)and Sega32X (1600x240)
- Forking to three separate images for RetroTINK/Pi2SCART+VGA666/Composite so no configuration needed for different devices.
- Capped max resolution at 1600x240 for consistency across RetroTink and VGA666/Pi2SCART.
- Configured Retroarch emulator cores for Integrer Scale 5x1 240p.
- Introduced Michael Vencio's runcommand scripts for system-by-system resolution settings.
- Reworked Ruckage NES-Mini launch screens into 1600x240 for LR based emulators and 320x240 for standalone to match launching resolution.
- Reworked Super Game Boy and Game Boy Player overlays for 5x1 integer scale windows inside a 1600x240 image.
- New Config Fork: CRTPi-RCA, an image for use with the 3.5mm composite out on the Pi board utilizing the Raspberry Pi's SDTV16 mode for 640x480 Progressive Scan (240 Lines).
- Project Name: CRTPi-888
- New MD5: e7e9876b46953d0fe07d6ca52edc51f2
- New SHA1: a8c8830734452992bef7ffabe0f80ae2e12b5fda
- Better compression (now 1110818KB RAR)
- [UNTESTED] Alternate boot config and runcommand on/off scripts for Gert VGA666 [UNTESTED]
- Installed MUNT Roland MT-32 emulation for DOSBox
- Installed required files for Cavestory via NXEngine (freeware)
- Installed and configured ScummVM
- Custom ScummVM system artwork for snes-mini theme
- Fixed the permissions issue in /opt/retropie/configs/ so configperm.sh fix should no longer be necessary (redundant)
- Set Country ID to US for Wi-Fi configuration (changeable via raspi-config)
- Added test suites for Gameboy and Gameboy Advance
- Added screenshot metadata for test suites
- Cleared out Emulationstation controller configs and retroarch controller preconfig files so keys will be mapped on first boot
- Changed FCEUmm settings to nintendo-vc pallete + bilinear filtering to mimic Composite NTSC output.
- Default screensaver is now 'Slideshow' (video settings still set)
- Fixed inconsistency with TG16 logo on carousel, now PCE logo to match with launch date, launching image, and gamelist theme.
- Initial release
- Raspberry Pi 3B or 3B+
- GPIO RGB DAC Hat
- Appropriate RGB/YPrBr cable
- 5v 2.5A Micro USB power supply
- 8GB+ SD Card
RetroTINK is a GPIO hat for the Raspberry Pi3/3B+ that converts digital video signal back into 24-bit analog. It provides output over RCA, S-Video, Component, and VGA -- as well as supporting CSYNC, super-resolutions, and custom resolution timings.
VGA666 is a GPIO hat for the Raspberry Pi that converts digital video signal back into an 18-bit analog out via VGA. It also allows for super-resolutions and custom resolution timings.
Pi2SCART is a GPIO hat for the Raspberry Pi that converts digital video signal back into an 18-bit analog RGB out via SCART. It also allows for super-resolutions and custom resolution timings.
It makes your Pi capable of outputting a true 240p analog signal for CRT televisions and monitors, and is capable of 5x (1600x240) and higher super resolutions.
I don't have the greatest pics saved for comparison, but here's some examples of the 888.
- Retropie 4.5.17 (build 32617750 commit 03/21/20)
- Retroarch 1.8.4
- 8GB (7892992 KB) Uncompressed Image (Compressed via WinRAR to 4658943 KB)
- SSH, Samba Share, and USB Rom Service enabled by default
- Custom /boot/config.txt settings for DPI output and custom HDMI timings
- Optional overclock values in /boot/config.txt for Pi2 & Pi3B (disabled by default)
- Modified Michael Vencio's Runcommand “On Start” and “On End” scripts to automatically change the resolution system-by-system
- Modified Runcommand "On Start" script to allow creation of game-specific arcade configs for arcade/fba/mame-libretro/neogeo
- NTSC @ 60hz 320x240 resolution for Emulationstation and DOSBox/ScummVM/Kodi
- NTSC @ 60hz 2048x240, 1920x240, and 1600x240 resolution for Retroarch
- Per-system custom refresh rates for Retroarch
- Single-frame Run Ahead enabled for many 8-bit & 16-bit consoles and handhelds for Retroarch
- Preloaded with free 240p test suites for multiple consoles with art by chipsnblip
- Preloaded with additional stable (opt) Retroarch emulators
- Preloaded with DOSBox and ScummVM
- Preloaded with Kodi 18.2 w/ Convergence Theme
- Preloaded with various 4:3 splashscreens from the RPiF download
- Custom 4:3 Arcade DOJ "Winners DO Use Drugs" splash screen.
- Preloaded with MUNT Roland MT-32 MIDI emulation for DOSBox/ScummVM
- Preloaded with Ruckage's runcommand launching screens for supported systems
- Preconfigured MOST Retroarch emulators for proper Integer Scale SuperRes
- Retroarch FCEUmm (NES) Emulator preconfigured for 8:7 vert overscan crop enabled w/ composite-direct-fbx palette
- Retroarch Gambatte (GB/GBC) emulator preset to Super Game Boy (SGB2 auto coloration) mode with Integer Scale Overlay
- Retroarch mGBA (GBA) emulator preset to Game Boy Player mode with Integer Scale Overlay
- Emulationstation preloaded with Ruckage's RetroPie menu icons
- Emulationstation preloaded with Ruckage's snes-mini (default) and nes-mini themes configured for 4:3
- Emulationstation preloaded with PietDAmore's 240p Honey and Bubblegum themes
- Emulationstation preloaded with KALEL1981's Super-Retroboy theme
- Custom ScummVM system artwork for snes-mini theme
- Emulationstation systems ordered chronologically instead of alphabetically
- Emulationstation preconfigured with best settings for analog A/V including best settings for video preview screensavers
- Custom Retropie menu scripts for switching between Retrotink and VGA666-based hardware ___
The Run Ahead feature calculates the frames as fast as possible in the background to "rollback" the action as close as possible to the input command requested.I've enabled run-ahead on most of the 8 & 16-bit consoles and handhelds. A single frame (and using the second instance) is saved here, which dramatically improves input lag without affecting performance on a Pi3B. More frames would require more hardware power, and may be achievable via overclocking.
lr-snes9x2010 consistent 60.0-60.2 FPS @ 60.098801hz lr-fceumm consistent 60.0-60.2 FPS @ 60.098801hz lr-beetle-pce-fast consistent 60.1-60.2 @ 60.000000hz lr-genesis-gx-plus consistent 59.9-60.2 FPS @ 59.922741hz (both genesis and sega cd) lr-picodrive consistent 59.9-60.2 FPS @ 59.922741hz (master system, game gear, and 32X) lr-gambatte consistent 60.0-60.2 FPS @ 60.098801hz (SGB2 framerate) lr-mgba consistent 59.8-60.4 FPS @ 60.002220hz (Gamecube framerate)To disable runahead for a game (or emulator):
Quick Menu > Latency > Run-Ahead to Reduce Latency > OFF
This doesn't have any ROMs (other than freeware test suites), BIOS files, music, screenshots, metadata, or videos concerning copy-written games. Other than the configurations and overlays, it has nothing that can't be downloaded through the repository or freeware.
You can download a premade image from Google Drive:
NOTE: Please expand your file system via Raspi-Config after your first boot, and reboot!
DEPRECIATED BUILD, PLEASE SEE VERSION 3.0!CRTPi-RGB v2.0: For Pi3B/3B+ with Retrotink, Pi2SCART, RGB-Pi, or VGA666
For Retrotink Ultimate:
- Download image and unRAR it.
- Flash to your SD card with Win32DiskImager or Etcher.
- Boot as normal, run Raspi-Config, and choose Expand Filesystem from Advanced Options.
- Reboot from Raspi-Config, and enjoy your Pi!
- Download image and unRAR it.
- Flash to your SD card with Win32DiskImager or Etcher.
- BEFORE BOOTING Edit 'config.txt' on your SD card's BOOT partition, uncomment the section relevant to your device, and comment all other devices.
## Pi2SCART & VGA666 only!!
#hdmi_timings=320 1 16 30 34 240 1 2 3 22 0 0 0 60 0 6400000 1 #Pi2SCART/VGA666 [email protected]
## RGB-Pi only!!
#hdmi_timings=320 1 16 30 34 240 1 2 3 22 0 0 0 60 0 6400000 1 #RGB-Pi [email protected]
## RetroTINK Ultimate only!!
#hdmi_timings=320 1 23 30 34 240 1 4 3 15 1 0 0 60 0 6400000 1 #RetroTINK [email protected]
- Boot as normal, run Raspi-Config, and choose Expand Filesystem from Advanced Options, then reboot.
- In Emulationstation, run "Enable VGA666" from the Retropie menu.
- Your system will automatically reboot. Enjoy your Pi!
- In Emulationstation, run "Enable Retrotink" from the Retropie menu.
- Your system will automatically reboot with the new settings.
*SPACE: Enable Hotkey* F1 Menu F2 FF Toggle F3 Reset F4 Cheat Toggle F5 Save State F6 Load State F7 Change State - F8 Change State + F9 Screenshot F10 Mute ENTER: Exit
I only have like 500mb of free space on my XXgb SD card!
You need to expand your file system via Raspi-Config. Follow these steps.
Samba Share won't work after I set up Wi-Fi!
Samba share service starts on boot, pending that a network is available. Configure your Wi-Fi then reboot first, and if that doesn't fix it then go into Retropie Setup > Configuration/Tools > Samba > Install Samba. Once it's complete, reboot and it should be golden.
USB-Romservice and/or Retropie-Mount don't work!
Follow this guide, but follow these steps before plugging in your thumb drive:
- Go to Retropie-Setup
- Update retropie install script
- Go to Manage Packages -> Optional Packages
- Scroll all the way down to usbromservice
- Uninstall usbromservice
- Install it again from Binary
- Once finished, choose Configuration, then Enable USB Romservice
- Reboot, and wait for it to fully boot in to ES
- Plug in USB stick (has to be FAT32) and WAIT A LONG TIME (if your stick has a light, wait for it to stop flashing)
320 x 240p @ 60hz Timings: Emulationstation, DOSBox, ScummVM, etc.
320 1 23 30 34 240 1 4 3 15 1 0 0 60 0 6400000 1 Retrotink 320x240p Timing 320 1 16 30 34 240 1 2 3 22 0 0 0 60 0 6400000 1 #VGA666 320x240p TimingInteger Scale Super-Resolution 240p @ 60hz Timings: All Retroarch Emulators
2048 1 180 202 300 240 1 3 5 14 0 0 0 60 0 42954545 1 #256x240/224p 1920 1 152 247 280 240 1 3 7 12 0 0 0 60 0 40860000 1 #320x240/224p 1600 1 85 157 192 240 1 4 3 15 0 0 0 60 0 32000000 1 #320x240/224p Alternate