Games on Steam: Alien Invasion
It is the first game in the Borderlands series, developed by Gearbox Software, and published by 2K Games for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Windows, Mac OS X and Shield Android TV. The game was released worldwide in October 2020, with the Mac OS X version being released on December 3, 2020 by Feral Interactive. Every World has many levels. Try our game editor today and create a game in our game engine. And every level has many waves.
Keygen alien Shooter 1 A Shooting Game, Download Free
A loose remake of the 1983 computer game Beach Head, it shared a similar premise, as players defend a beach against attack utilizing a variety of weapons. Crysis Remastered is disapointing.
Space Arc - Alien Shooter Galaxy Attack Game Hacks, Tips
Download kaspersky with. Alien Shooter 3D (FPS) Java Game - Download for free on. You are to unravel the mystery from the very beginning - the emergence of. The Bubble Shooter game is very simple, so we think you can figure out the rules.
- Alien Shooter 2 - The Legend on Steam
- Alien Shooter Cheats, Codes, and Secrets for PC
- Alien Shooter 2: Conscription GAME MOD Full HD Patch v.1.0
- Alien shooter 2 5 0 1 full w crack: : hyepiriri
- Alien Shooter 2 Free
- Alien Shooter – Games for Android 2020 – Free download
- Download & Play Galaxy Attack: Alien Shooter on PC & Mac
- New Alien shooter game coming to console and PC
- Galaxy Attack: Alien Shooter Mod APK 29.9
Alien Shooter Java Game - Download for free on PHONEKY
Theseus, the hero of this game, arrived in a small European town and got into the very middle of such a battle. A gameplay from Cyberpunk 2020 recorded on. League Of Stickman Hacked https://guptimo.ru/download/?file=908. Upgrading the spaceships is a fun grind with great challenge avoiding fire.
- Daybreak Games Acquires Cold Iron Studios
- MY FREE CRACK GAMES: Build-a-lot 3: Passport to Europe crack
- Parent reviews for Galaxy Attack: Alien Shooter
- Alien Shooter - Downloadable Shooting Game, available from
- Alien Shooter 2 - 100% Free Downloads
- Download Alien Shooter 1.0
- Download alien shooter the legend serial number generator
- Alien Shooter - Apps on Google Play
- Alien Shooter 1 - PC Full Version Free Download
- Alien Shooter 1 Full PC Game Free Download
- Car Games Free Download
- Walkthrough Level 1 - Galaxy Invaders: Alien Shooter Video
- Alien Shooter TD Full Version PC Game Download
- Cold Iron Studios give update on their untitled online
- Alien Shooter v1.1.2 APK Download
- Plazma Burst 2 Hacked
- Alien Shooter Free Download
- Freedom Fighters Cheats, Codes, and Secrets for PC
Theseus - Return of the Hero - Alien Shooter: Vengeance
Shooter Hunting Video Games for sale. Hack Galaxy Attack: Alien Shooter for Android and iOS, will give an opportunity to get our unique cheat codes, and together with them a lot of gold coins and crystals for purchases and improvements in the game. Come and join with us - Space Force to destroy. They include new shooting games such as Cry Islands and top shooting games such as Bullet Force, Forward Assault Remix, and Downtown 1930s Mafia.
Download Game Alien Shooter 3 Full Version Free
See our member submitted walkthroughs and guides for Alien Shooter: Vengeance. Strike Force - Alien Shooter is a very enjoyable game! Play Free Online Games, MMORPG, Browser Games. Major upgrade of KOF Wing which, 7 years after the first.
Serial number fester's Quest - Nintendo NES - Manual
Steam Community: : Guide: : Map Editor Guide https://guptimo.ru/download/?file=915. The ship contains four crew members: Andrew Thorncroft, Miwa Saito, Dougal Studwick, and Naoko Yutani. Alien Shooter TD Mod for android - Mod Gems. There are so many free online games similar to Minecraft, one of the most peculiar phenomena in the history of the computer entertainment industry, but only a few of them are really interesting and worth to play them.
What is unlock code for alien shooter 2- Conscription
Ma hack game alien shooter 1. Escape from the every day life routine and come into the online game paradise! Max Games has tons of fun, free games that you can play online. Key Features: Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing has been the leading typing.
Alien Shooter 4 - CNET Download
Electronic Arts is a legendary studio with a rich history that has been shaping the gaming world almost from the very beginning. So download it free from duzz game now and kill the aliens to keep the earth free from aliens. Watch Popular Movies Online view publisher site. Shooter is a nice, trial version game only available for Windows, that is part of the category Alien Shooter is a game that takes up less space than many games in the category PC games.
The 8 Best Xbox One First-Person Shooters of 2020
Play the classic game, or mix it up with an all-new action mode: fireballs, blasters, gravity wells, and more! Our objective is to create a different gaming experience for our users using pre-hacks. Romanian Team serial maker: Zombie Shooter Rus serial. Ready for a free action-packed multiplayer FPS game?
Alien Shooter 1 Conscription Unlock Code crack is available
About Alien Shooter 2 Conscription: Alien Shooter 2 - Conscription is the continuation of cult Alien Shooter 2, which is a unique blend of two game genres - Action and RPG. It's clear that Alien Shooter, by Sigma-Team, has been influenced by many games; but that's fine, because it was influenced by *great* games like: Gauntlet, Alien Breed, Diablo, Doom, Serious Sam etc. Select the game you want to submit hints, cheats, codes or walkthroughs for from the list below and click 'Go'. These are the best Xbox one shooters, with.
Steam PC Game Downloads, Season Passes & DLC
Alien Shooter Cheats - PC Cheats Wiki Guide. Shoot M. Storm Ops. Play all the best free Shooting Games on Max Games! Ken Masters from Project X Zone 2 Manga Anime, Karate, Karakter Rajz, Minden.
(Offer) Avengers: Infinity War 4k, Thor: Ragnarok 4K, Titanic vudu, True Grit 2010 vudu, Wonder Park, No Strings Attached vudu, Secret Life of Pets 2 Film collection, more... ( Request) I Still Believe, Frozen 2, anything I don't have
Avengers: Infinity War MA
Thor: Ragnarok MA
John Wick: Chapter 3 Vudu/FN or iTunes
13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi Vudu/FN
Terminator Genisys Vudu/FN
Terminator: Dark Fate FN only redeem
Gemini Man Vudu/FN
It's a Wonderful Life Vudu/FN or iTunes
Saving Private Ryan FN only redeem
XXX: Return of Xander Cage FN only redeem
Jason Bourne MA or Vudu
Smurfs: Lost Village MA
The Secret Life of Pets MA or Vudu
The Secret Life of Pets 2 MA or Vudu
The LEGO Movie MA
Mad max: Fury Road MA
Annihilation FN only redeem
Mission Impossible; Fallout Vudu
Ghost in the Shell 2017 FN only redeem
Atomic Blonde Vudu or MA
The Fate of the Furious Vudu or MA
The Purge: Election Year Vudu or MA
Pet Semetary 1989 FN only redeem
*Sony movie Buff Pass* 5x
Brightburn 4K MA
Escape Room 4K MA
All the Money in the World 4K MA
The Night Before 4K MA
The Star 2017 4K MA
Hotel Transylvania 3: summer Vacation 4K MA
Slender Man 4K MA
Alpha 4K MA
Angry Birds Movie 2 4K MA
Spider-man: Far from Home 4K MA
Men In Black: International 4K MA
Anger Management HD MA
The 6th Day HD MA
Surf's Up HD MA
Avengers: Infinity War 4K MA Full code ( Can split)
Thor: Ragnarok 4K MA Full code ( can split)
Thor: Ragnarok HD MA or GP
Avengers: Age of Ultron MA or GP
Captain Marvel GP
Doctor Strange MA
Iron Man 3 MA
Guardians of the Galaxy MA
Frozen MA or GP
Inside Out MA or GP
Spies in Disguise GP
Maleficent: Mistress of Evil GP
Star Wars: The Force Awakens MA or GP
Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker GP
*MA or Vudu redeem HD*
Valerian and City of Thousand Planets
True Grit 2010
The Secret Life of Pets
The Secret Life of Pets 2
A Scouts Guide to Zombie Apocalypse
Pain & Gain
World War Z
London has Fallen
Fast & Furious presents: Hobbs & Shaw
A Dog's Purpose
Downtown Abbey: The Movie 2019
The LEGO Movie
12 Rounds 2: Reloaded
Now You See Me
Now You see Me 2
Ender's Game ( might redeem in 4K?)
Pet Semetary 2019
The Young Messiah
Sherlock Holmes 2009
War for the Planet of Apes
Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain
The Frozen Ground
The Cabin in the Woods
The Hobbit: an Unexpected Journey
Wrath of the Titans
What to Expect When Your Expecting
Cirque dul Soleil: World's Away
Hotel Transylvania 3: summer Vacation
No Strings Attached
Paranormal Activity 1
Paranormal Activity 2
Paranormal Activity 3 EXtended
Snow White & Huntsman Extended Edition
A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas
The Dark Knight Rises
Dirty Grandpa Unrated
G.I. Joe: Retaliation
Office christmas Party
The Lost World: Jurassic park
Jurassic Park III
The Hangover Part II
The Hangover Part III
Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol
Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation
Terminator: Dark Fate
Despicable Me 2
Fifty Shades of Grey Unrated
Fifty Shades Darker Unrated
Star Trek 2009
Star Trek; Into Darkness
Star Trek: Beyond
The norm of the North
Happy Feet 2
The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1
Power Rangers 2017
Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close
The Bourne Legacy
The Lucky One
The Grinch who Stole Christmas 2000
The Grinch 2018
The First Purge
Happy Death Day
Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince
Harry potter and Deathly Hallows Part 1
Harry potter and Deathly hallows Part 2
How to Train your Dragon 2
A Quiet Place
The Fast and the Furious 2001
Fast Five Extended
Fast & Furious 6 Extended
Furious 7 Extended
The Fate of the Furious Extended
The Fate of the Furious
The Expendables 2
The Expendables 3
SpongeBob SquarePants: Sponge out of Water
Transformers 1 2007
Transformers: Dark of the moon
Transformers: Age of Extinction
Transformers: The Last Knight
The Adventures of TinTin
Katy Perry: Part of Me
TMNT: out of the Shadows
The Devil Inside
The Wolf of Wall Street
Sex & the City: The Movie
10 Cloverfield Lane
Man of Steel
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
The Incredible Burt Wonderstone
Twilight: Complete Extended Editions Collection HD or SD?
Saw: Complete 7 Film Unrated Collection HD
2012 & Godzilla 2 Film collection HD
Mamma Mia 2 Film Collection HD
Green Lantern & Green Lantern: Emerald Knights 2 Film Collection HD
Batman V superman Ultimate Edition HD Bundle
Harry Potter Year 7 Parts 1 & 2 2 Film Collection HD
How to Train Your dragon Trilogy HD film Collection
The Secret Life of Pets 2 Film Collection HD
Ash vs Evil Dead Season 3 HD
The Big Bang Theory Season 6 HD
The Walking Dead Season 5 HD
Game of Thrones Season 2 HD
Arrow Season 3 SD
Preacher Season 1 HD or SD?
Game of Thrones season 8 GP or iTunes only
*FandangoNow only redeems*
Mission Impossible 2
Mission Impossible 4
Mission Impossible 5
Gemini Man 4K
Terminator: Dark Fate 4K and HD available
XXX: Return of Xander Cage 4K and HD available
Star Trek 2009
Star Trek; Into darkness
Star Trek: Beyond
Transformers: Dark of Moon
Transformers: Age of Extinction
Transformers: The Last Knight
The Wolf of Wall Street
SpongeBob SquarePants: Sponge out of Water
TMNT: Out of the Shadows
World War Z
Pain & Gain
Ghost in the Shell 2017 4K and HD available
Annihilation 4K and HD available
Saving Private Ryan 4K
Office Christmas party
anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
10 Cloverfield Lane
A Quiet Place
The Big Short
Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa
*SD MA or Vudu*
Happy Feet 2
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
1 Direction: This is Us
Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser Extended Edition
This is the End
Dead Man Down
Olympus has Fallen
*USA MA Google Play*
x-Men: Days of Future Past
Spirit: Stallion of the Cimirron
How to Train Your Dragon 2
A Good Day to Die Hard
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
The Other Women
*USA Google Play, Not port*
Game of Thrones Season 8
Too Big to Fail
Wizard of Lies
The Young Pope
*Canadian MA Google Play, all should port*
Passengers 2016 4K
The LEGO Ninjago Movie 4K
Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice Ultimate Edition 4K
The LEGO Movie
Jack and the Giant Slayer
Into the Storm
The Great Gatsby
The Angry Birds Movie
Ghostbusters 2 film Collection HD
Ready Player One
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
The LEGO Batman Movie: Heroes United
The Hangover Part III
The Hobbit: Unexpected journey
The hobbit: Desolation of Smaug Extended Edition
The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug theatrical
The Hobbit: Battle of Five Armies
Sex & the City: The Movie
Sherlock holmes: A Game of Shadows
A very Harold & Kumar Christmas
The Incredible Burt Wonderstone
300: Rise of an Empire
Edge of Tomorrow
The Wizard of Oz
Man of Steel
One Direction: This is Us Extended & Theatrical Bundle
Respect John-117, The Master Chief (Halo)
You're home now. We could finally make an officer of you. You'd have Admiral without much of an argument from anyone.
No offense, sir, but "The Admiral" doesn't have quite the same ring to it.
Throughout his training and early career, John emerged as a clear leader among the Spartans and was set to lead a successful UNSC campaign to stop a brewing human civil war. Though through circumstance, he became the sole savior of the human race several times over. First, in the face of an alien hegemony called the Covenant--an advanced alien empire bent on the complete destruction of humanity. Later, against an eldritch parasite known as the Flood which toppled both the Ancient Human and Forerunner empires of the past. Most recently, John defended humanity against the efforts of an ancient Forerunner general called the Didact, who returned to take his revenge against humanity for wars fought a hundred millennia in the past.
- Feats are shown in chronological order in-universe
- Feats showing relevant scaling or context will be indented
- Hover over a feat to see the source.
Weight: 130 kg // 451.3 kg (In armor)
General Info (Augmentations / Mjolnir Armor)
Spartans were heavily trained almost daily since they were kidnapped at the age of 6, leading them to become physically and mentally prime by the young age of 14 even before receiving their augmentations.
Dr. Halsey marveled at what a spectacular physical specimen he had grown into. Fourteen years old and he had the body of an eighteen-year-old Olympic athlete, and a mind the equal of any Naval Academy honors graduate.Augmentations
Description of an unaugmented 14 year old John; The Fall of Reach Ch 6
Codenamed Project: ASTER, the Spartan candidates were augmented to drastically increase their physiology and physical capabilities. Their bones were laced with powerful material to make them 'virtually unbreakable', their muscle tissue density was increased and lactase recovery time was decreased, they were given hormones to boost skeletal and muscle growth, increased eyesight, and had their nerves altered to drastically increase reaction time.
- At the age of 14, Spartans could sprint at bursts of 55 kph (~34 mph) and had estimated reaction times of 20 milliseconds, though they would likely be significantly higher in combat due to adrenaline. They could lift three times their body weight and they have night vision.
MJOLNIR Armor / Stat boostsThe feats in this RT will sorted by which armor John is wearing, as each iteration of Mjolnir armor increases his abilities further.
Unarmored - These feats occur after John receives his augmentation, but without any Mjolnir armor. They also all happen to occur when he is 14 years old and still recovering from his augmentations.
MJOLNIR Mark IV - The Mk IV was the first iteration of armor given to John and the rest of Spartan II's at the age of 15.
- General description, it doubles it's wearers strength and increases reaction times by a factor of five.
- Their reaction times were previously given to be a low end of 20 milliseconds, meaning with Mk IV it is at a low end of 5 milliseconds.
- The suit is so reactive and powerful that normal humans would be torn apart trying to use it.
- The suit can operate in vacuum by recycling air for 90 minutes. It is also shielded against radiation and EMP.
- The armor possesses motion sensors and thermal imaging to detect enemy troops.
- The armor is almost immediately given additional prototype upgrades, such as thrusters, surveillance drones, wrist-blades and active camouflage.
Mjolnir armor is linked to Spartans with a neural interface, which means they simply have to think and the armor would perform an action. Combined with the onboard computer, it allows Spartans to do things such as place Waypoint markers, or targets on their HUDs with a thought.
- An example of its use during a fight, John can move his limbs with a thought to overwhelm attackers.
- The suit 'knows what John is thinking before he does', it's able to control the suit functions and John can control the suits thrusters with his thoughts.
- The onboard computer can predict where artillery shots would land during an artillery barrage, and guide them to safer locations.
- Spartans can share targeting data.
- Mjolnir's onboard computer can place HUD markers at designated targets.
- The onboard computer can calculate probable landing zones for enemy dropships.
- Mjolnir predicting the optimal time to dodge plasma cannon fire from Banshees.
- General description, it includes two major improvements being the addition of rechargeable energy shields and the ability to house an AI (See previous Cortana section).
- The suit has sound receivers that can hear a whisper a hundred meters away.
- Energy shields begin regenerating 5 seconds after last being hit and take 4 seconds to fully recharge from a total drain (Gameplay).
- Cortana provides tactical and strategic information to John in the field, is able to infiltrate computer and communication systems and greatly improves John's reaction time.
- Cortana was loaded with ONI's best insurgency/hacking software in preparation for Operation: RED FLAG.
- While put to work checking the ssytems of a UNSC warship, Cortana runs through ONIs computesecurity systems on the planet Reach for fun, easily overwhelming other ONI AIs.
- She hacks a Covenant carrier, first from the outside disabling it's weapons and communications systems for a short while, allowing her squad to board it. Then when aboard the ship she develops a path for her ground team, gives false tracking info to the Covenant hunter-killer teams and ultimately vents the ships atmosphere killing most of the thousands of Covenant aboard.
- The Mk VI increases the wearers strength by a factor of 5, making them 2.5x stronger than in previous Suits. The Suit also has self contained biofoam injectors, pumping Spartans full of the UNSCs miracle drug in case they are ever injured.
- The Mk VI's energy shields are much more powerful and recharge a lot faster.
- Energy shields begin regenerating 4.25 seconds after last being hit, and take 1.75 seconds to fully recharge from a total drain (Gameplay).
- Every suit now comes with built in thrusters.
- The armor expects when combat is coming and optimizes it's systems automatically.
- GEN 2 armor has 360 degree vision that sees far into the EM spectrum.
- Magnet Boots - Allows Spartans to fight while walking vertically down the side of a skyscraper sized ship.
- The armor has self repair systems in case the shielding and suit is ever pierced.
- At the age of 14, John kills/cripples four ODSTs easily. - literature version
- John alongside three other Spartans capture a bunker from guards wearing the Mjolnir Mark I armor, which would have taken 2 to 3 platoons of Marines to capture. - Mjolnir Mark I info/picture.
- Spartans have been trained to fight in zero gravity.
- Spartan IV candidates are trained in several martial arts such as Aikido, Jiu-Jitsu and Krav Maga. Presumably the Spartan IIs are heavily trained with them.
- At the age of 15, John alongside Kelly, Fred and Linda wiped an army of well over 100 Covenant, including several Elite Ultras, Zealots and a Field Marshall.
- John and his Spartans are trained to identify high value targets based off subtle visual cues, making it easy to snipe enemy commanders.
- While defending a planet over the course of a few days, John alongside the rest of Blue team destroyed over 100 Wraith tanks.
- Speedruns through a Covenant carrier alongside Fred and Kelly.
- Both Dr. Halsey and Cortana conclude John is overall the best Spartan.
- He has been awarded every major service medal except the Prisoner of War Medallion.
- During Johns testing for the Mk V armor, he faces off against a fighter jet that is so fast it regularly travels in and out of visible range. John tanks it's 50mm autocannons, then deflects and tanks an anti tank missile, afterwards sprinting away at 66 mph though he tears his Achilles tendon doing so.
- While fighting a particularly massive (10 ft+ tall) Sangheilli in low gravity, John uses his skill to beat the Elite even though they were evenly matched in strength.
- John escapes deadly situations so often that he almost believes that death is optional for him.
- He's confident he can wipe out an entire Covenant unit of 50 infantry and 4 Wraith tanks without any heavy weapons, but he chooses to save a group of soldiers instead.
- Merks 40+ Brutes by himself.
- Each Spartan II has 'the equivalent combat power of an entire Sector Fleet'.
- John is proficient in all aspects of infantry tactics, as well as low gravity combat. He is able to effectively lead detachments the size of battalions, and UNSC personnel of all ranks generally defer to his leadership.
- Alongside Blue team, John fights through a massive army of Prometheans.
- Spartans are able to punch out the Warden Eternal while evading his sword swings.
- During John's first time working out while recovering from receiving his augmentations, he notes that 1 G of gravity feels too light and 2 G's feels more normal.
- 14 year old John breaks the bones of ODST's and disfigures them with his strikes.
- At 14 years old, Spartans could not train against normal humans anymore due to repeatedly killing them by accident, so their trainers had to be placed in Mjolnir Mark I armor.
- At the age of 14, John kicks a man wearing a MJOLNIR Mark I exoskeleton eight meters away.
- At the age of 14, John wrenches and rips a 30 millimeter minigun off a MJOLNIR Mark I exoskeleton with his bare hands.
- Shortly after receiving their augmentations, Spartans could lift three times their body weight.
- The Mk IV doubles it's wearers strength.
- During Johns first test of MJOLNIR he could shatter concrete targets with a punch
- John lifts a Spec Ops Elite overhead and folds him on his own energy sword.
- 15 year old John lifts and throws a cargo sled that was large enough to haul an entire platoon alongside a couple of pieces of artillery, and long enough to hold two Spartans lying end-to-end.
- John buckles the leg of a Special-Forces/Bloodstar Elite sideways with a stomp.
- John beats the arm of a Silent Shadow Elite until it's wrist is snapped sideways.
- Effortlessly punches through a weapons locker that was undamaged by a man bashing it with a large gas canister.
- John can effectively wield 110 kg Gauss cannons and use them for hit and run attacks against a column of 50 Covenant tanks.
- At the age of 16, John is able to withstand 12 metric tons of force on his legs.
- While 16 years old, John gets pinned down by an alien spider-like vehicle that was larger than a Warthog but it doesn't crush him, he is able to partially lift it. He also implies he has pushed Warthogs off of him before.
- Rips a steel and bullet-proof glass security door off of its steel reinforcing on a wall.
- An Insurrectionist general believes John can rip him in half.
- Crushes a Jackal's skull with a kick.
- John, alongside three other Spartans (one of whom was injured and missing an arm) push a 3x3x6 meter quartz monolith, an object that would weigh over 125 metric tons.
- John travels while carrying a half-ton Spartan over his shoulder.
- The Franchise Development Director of Halo, Frank O'Connor, states that Spartans can flip and bench press tanks, which correlates with their in game ability to flip tanks.
- Halo CE's manual states that flipping vehicles is accomplished by his strength.
- While flipping tanks is a high end / outlier for Spartans wearing earlier armor, GEN 2 wearing Spartans have been shown flipping tanks with only the shock wave of their strikes.
- The Mk V possesses the same 2x strength multiplier as the Mk IV, so he should be able to replicate these feats in the previous Mk IV section.
- Runs through a field of razor wire, snapping them effortlessly.
- While specifically holding back to not kill them, John cripples many ODST's who are trying to kill him. Notably John breaks alot of bones, pulls a gun that is being held by an ODST so hard his shoulder dislocates, and bends the barrel of an assault rifle rendering it useless.
- A trio of Grunts landing on him and attempting to take off his armor is laughable to him.
- Caves in the skull of a Grunt with a pistol-whip.
- A melee attack breaks a Jackals energy shield gauntlet and launches him off of a cliff.
- Flips a Warthog.
- Flips a Warthog again but this time from grabbing it by the bumpers.
- Cracks the spines of a pair of elites with his strikes.
- Punches through a human skull inside a Flood Proto-Gravemind
- Crushes the skull of an elite with a punch and again reiterates he is strong enough to flip Warthogs.
- Crushes the skull of a Grunt with the butt of his assault rifle.
- Spartans are able to punch though tank armor.
- Wraith armor is completely impervious to .50 caliber AA rounds.
- Wraiths are durable enough to tank shots from their own mortars, which vaporize titanium battle plate, concrete and flesh within a twenty meter radius.
- Spartans wearing Mk IV are shown in official artwork to be able to rip open tanks and toss armored Brutes (>1 metric ton) away with one arm.
- A random Spartan wearing Mk V is able to destroy Covenant tanks in H2H, and several Spartans hold off a Covenant army of 30000.
- The Mk VI increases the wearers strength by a factor of 5, making them 2.5x stronger than in the previous Mk IV and Mk V Suits.
- Punches through the head of a Jackal.
- Tosses a Brute behind him.
- John can punch through UNSC ship metal.
- Tanks a melee attack from a Promethean Knight, then punches it off of him.
- John can rip off the arms of Promethean Knights and impale them with it.
- John stabs into the hull of a Lich (Covenant ultra heavy siege platform) while free falling with no leverage.
- John can overcome an Elites energy shielding with a single punch.
- Pushes and kicks a missile hammer several meters. (A 2x3x1.5m block of Titanium which is roughly the dimensions of the missile hammer would weigh over 40 metric tons.)
- Lifting Warthogs (3 metric tons), bending steel and shattering concrete is a baseline feat for all Spartans, not indicative of their limits.
- John shatters a Battle Rifle by hitting Spartan Locke with it.
- Overpowers Spartan Locke.
- Spartans can snap the necks of Elites.
- Spartans can instantly kill an Elite with a two-handed strike.
- Spartans can rip through Forerunner Armigers.
- Spartans can kill a Forerunner Armiger with a stomp.
- Spartans can punch out the legs of the Warden Eternal.
- The Mk IV doesn't possess energy shields, it relies entirely on the armor plating for protection.
- The armor has a refractive coating to help disperse incoming energy attacks.
- During Johns first test of MJOLNIR, bullets were harmlessly deflecting off his armor.
- The Mk IV can tank numerous Covenant Carbine shots, though they come close to penetrating the armor. Covenant Carbines fire 8x60mm projectiles at hypersonic (mach 5+) velocities making them far more powerful than almost any modern small arms.
- A .50 caliber depleted uranium round fired from an AA gun glances off John's armor.
- Tanks fire from hundreds of skilled marksmen with their rounds only 'dinging' his armor.
- Tanks plasma fire from a Covenant Ghost.
- Tanks the nearby detonation of 1 MT nuke (John was at ground zero and had only 30 seconds to sprint away before it detonated).
- Tanks Covenant Needle and Spike rounds that can separate an ODST into pieces.
- Tanks several Needle Rifle shots, with the needles shattering off his armor.
- Shrugs off being directly hit by a Hunters 2 ton shield.
- Spartans can tank anything short of a direct hit by a Wraiths plasma mortar, which vaporize everything within a 20 meter radius.
- Tanks Plasma Rifle fire from a hundred Drones who were chasing after him.
- Harmlessly tanks a nearby grenade detonation that spatters his faceplate with shrapnel.
- Spartans in Mark IV have similar durability's to light tanks.
- Covenant Needler shots bounce off his armor.
- The Mk V is the first armor to possess energy shields, with each further iteration of armor gaining much more durable energy shields.
- A three round burst from an MA5B assault rifle drops his energy shields a 'hairbreadth'.
- Tanks shots from 30mm chainguns without even noticing he was being hit and without his energy shields breaking.
- Tanks 50mm autocannon fire from a jet without his energy shields breaking.
- Tanks the detonation of a nearby Scorpion missile designed to take out tanks. He was launched six meters and the missile itself created a two meter deep crater, though his energy shields did break.
- Covenant Needler shots bounce off his energy shields.
- Tanks a lifeboat crash that ripped open the craft and mangled everyone else aboard.
- Tanks a shot from a Hunters fuel rod cannon without his energy shields breaking and can tank direct hits even when his shields are low on charge.
- Tanks a melee hit from a Hunter while his shields are already low from tanking a fuel rod shot.
- Tanks an explosion from crashing a Banshee into a wall without any injuries.
- Tanks crashing into the Titanium hull of a warship at an extremely high velocity.
- Unharmed by a nearby Wraith's plasma shot which killed three other soldiers who were further away from it than him.
- Unfazed by a massive explosion.
- Tanks plasma fire from 6 Hunters.
- Tanks the detonation of a point blank plasma grenade that vaporizes a Brute Chieftain and scorches close to a dozen nearby Grunts.
- Tanks a fall from orbit onto the Earth, and while his armor locks up automatically due to the impact, John himself is uninjured.
- John tanks the laser blasts of 343 Guilty Spark, a Forerunner Monitor.
- Tanks being hit by a Warthog at very high speeds.
- Tanks a fall from orbit onto the planet Requiem completely unharmed, crashing into a lot of debris along the way.
- Tanks a melee attack from a Promethean Knight and punches it off of him afterwards.
- Unharmed after being thrown into a wall extremely hard by the Didact.
- Tanks a slipspace rupture crash that creates a massive crater from his impact (Ghost for scale).
- John had his evolution accelerated by the Forerunner known as the Librarian, giving him an immunity to the Composer which digitizes living creatures.
- Survives getting his head crushed by the Didact, then being thrown into Fred extremely hard.
- Tanks an extremely deep fall without any problem.
- John notes how objects appear to move in slow motion to him shortly after receiving his augmentations
- Special Forces appear similarly slow to John.
- John could move in blurs and was able to dodge point blank stun rounds from a 30mm cannon.
- At the age of 14, Spartans could sprint at bursts of 55 kph (~34 mph) and had estimated reaction times of 20 milliseconds, though they would likely be significantly higher in combat due to adrenaline. This is shortly after they received their augmentations and is expected to increase as their bodies adjust to the changes, and likely as they age as well.
- [Limit] John is unable to completely dodge close range fire from three shooters, getting hit by three bullets.
- The Mk IV increases it's wearers reaction times by a factor of five. Their reaction times were previously given to be a low end of 20 milliseconds, meaning with Mk IV it is at a low end of 5 milliseconds.
- The first thing John does in MJOLNIR is move his arm almost FTE to his already augmented self.
- During Johns first test of MJOLNIR at the age of 14 he was fast enough to dodge bullets.
- Evades fire from hundreds of skilled marksmen while he was in a low gravity environment that limited his maneuverability.
- Moves to block a Needle Rifle shot after it was fired.
- Moves out of sight of several people faster than they could see.
- Jogs at 25mph for 10 kilometers alongside other Spartans.
- ODST's move in slow motion to John.
- Dodges bullets after they are fired by an ODST, and again but after they are fired by three ODST's and again.
- With the help of Cortana, John deflects a Scorpion anti-tank missile that was tracking him.
- Immediately after tanking an anti-tank missile, John sprints ~66 mph across a half-kilometer distance though he tears his Achilles tendon doing so.
- He's able to dodge the laser weapons of Forerunner Aggressor sentinels.
- Immediately sprints at a speed of ~45 mph from rest.
- Intercepts and blocks a Covenant Beam Rifle shot after it's fired from roughly 30 meters away, which is a weapon that fires at ~Mach 10.7.
- Maneuvers in mid-air to dodge gunfire from numerous Brutes.
- While running, John scores several headshots on Jackal snipers with his pistol.
- While Sprinting at around 45 mph, Chief is able to land multiple head and neck shots on several Jackal snipers who are around 30 meters away from him, shooting fast enough that his Magnum shots bleed together.
- Spartans can routinely land accurate sniper shots over a kilometer away while they are on the move.
- John could balance atop and leap across ten meter tall wooden poles 10 centimeters in diameter even though he weighs half a ton in his armor.
- Spartans can jump ~25+ meters vertically onto a moving vehicle using his thrusters. (Mammoths are 27.1 meters tall.)
- Without using thrusters, Spartans can leap into the air 'like crickets' and engage aircraft.
- Spartans can easily scale cliffs.
- Spartans in GEN 2 armor can use their thrusters to effectively fly.
- At 15 years old John is capable of sprinting 7 kilometers while expecting to do combat immediately after.
- 16 year old Blue Team covers 19 kilometers in 33 minutes, stopping twice to do weapon checks, running on rough terrain with support equipment, and running with their weapons in their hands. Roughly 24 mph sustained over 19km, with no intended rest before initiating combat.
The four Spartans that composed Blue Team covered his back, standing absolutely silent and immobile in their MJOLNIR combat armor. Someone had once commented that they looked like Greek war gods in the armor … but his Spartans were far more effective and ruthless than Homer’s gods had ever been.