- Download days gones serial number generator, crack or patch
- Buy Escape from Tarkov Items
- Buy Lucky Dog - Microsoft Store en-CA
- Short Story Generator
- SERIAL NUMBER - Korean War
- WinISO Crack - Get Latest Software Serial Key
- Free Service Dog Registration
- Referral Fees and Sales Commissions
The Conway Daily Sun, Wednesday, January, 26, 2020 by
Getting started with the Raspberry Pi Set up your Raspberry Pi and explore what it can do. Rock band Make your own musical instruments with. With an alpha dog code review, you have a situation where a particularly dominant senior developer rules the roost with the team. Monthly Almanac Auspicious Dates & times Selection 2020 Chinese Astrology Monthly free Almanac Auspicious Chinese Calendar Day & Time Date Selection to increase success in your life. Lucky dog 1 english patch. They eventually made their way to the coast, where they managed to signal to an English ship.
Tests and Answer Keys
Ad recommendation platform for publishers. Answers will be accepted until 23: 59 (GMT+3) 4th. ICT resources to use with your class, make sure to take a look at this Elephant Colouring Game. WEIGHS ONLY 3-4 POUNDS J 4T Ai1ST.
B-24H Liberator serial number 42-52413 "Lucky 13" of the
YMMV/Lucky Dog 1; If you meant one of those, just click and go. If you want to start a Main/LuckyDog1 page, just click the edit button above. The power struggle in the Mafia Since the structure and organization of the present-day criminal syndicate that Joseph Valachi called Cosa Nostra had its genesis in the gangland war of 1930, a review of the evolution of leadership that resulted from the war is essential to understanding of the Mafia's underworld network in the 1960's. Lucky Dog 1 translations 00-01. The longest stay Lexi has had at Lucky Dog is two weeks, and we know Lexi had a great time. Some have positive meanings, some have negative meanings, and some which are pretty much open to different interpretations.
Acronym Generator from Letters
Getting a dog is a massive commitment and unfortunately, many people go into it with an unrealistic expectation of how it will be. Many people fall in love with the way a certain dog looks or even a part of how the dog behaves; these glimpses into a type or breed of dog does not necessarily indicate that they will truly be compatible for your life and your purposes. Bring Your Video at top 1 in suggestion bar You Should put relevant and most popular tags according to your title if u done this then YouTube will show your video in that category that you are targeting. See more ideas about Skills to learn, Emergency prepping, Survival tips. Share on Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on. Posts about English Patches written by BleedingRapture.
EuroMillions Number Generator
What an adorable little story! Not quite sure if they are going to release an English Patch for it It is unlikely that an English. Dog (449) Dog Apparel (58) Plush & Tough Toys (90) Treats & Chews (97) Leashes & Collars (63) Health and Wellness (32) Special Occasion (48) Dog Food (43) Grooming Supplies (24) Human (43) Apparel (41) Home Goods (2). Shop for Low Price Cyberghost 5 Activation Key Android And Cyberghost App Pathfinder. Topics Lucy, Scarlett Johansson, Morgan Freeman.
Free Slogan Maker – Business Slogan Generator
At Anime Expo 2020, Manga Gamer announced the English release of the BL visual novel game Lucky Dog 1. The PC game originally came out in Japan in 2020 and was very highly rated by the public. Carly Kennedy is drowning in work, her divorced parents are going through their midlife crises, and somehow Carly's sister convinces her to foster Baxter-a basset hound rescue with a bad case of the blues. SHOPPING Cyberghost 5 Activation Key Free Download And Cyberghost 7 Vpn Amazon Ap Cyberghost 5 Activation Key Free Download And Cyberghost 7 Vpn Amazon Ap Revie. Step #Good Shop for cheap price Activation Key For Cyberghost 6 And Cyberghost 6 0 7 Crack. From answering the phone, to printing it over your products and marketing, this name will be the main way that people characterise your business.
Book Title Generator
Lucky Dog 1 is both a manga and a visual novel game about a mafia member named Gian who specializes in jail breaking. HERE'S A FLY-AWAV KIT CUT DOWN To 16 TOOLS AND 30 CALIBER MG AMMO BOY USED By A SloUY CHIEF. I've been trying to update Lucky Dog with patch for three days now (so that I can use the /h code provided by mastress to translate the game), but all my efforts have failed. Pizza Real Life Cooking. Service Dog Registration of America.
Torrent Search Engine
BL Game: Lucky Dog 1 (Tennenouji) - Ponytale in LalaParadise. Pun Generator Popular; Generate puns containing a word! Blayney Library; Canowindra Library; Cowra Library; Forbes Library. And Carly was not expecting a handsome, bespectacled man to be feeding her dog mac and cheese. Carly Kennedy is drowning in work, her divorced parents are going through their midlife crises, and somehow Carly's sister convinces.
THE LUCKY DOG DINER, Venice - Restaurant Reviews, Photos
Ash of Gods: Redemption Serial Key, CD Key Download - Ash of Gods: Tactics; Ash of Nubia - Ash of Red-Moon rising; Ash of Soma - Ash of Time; Ash of all Trades - Ash of buried heart; Ash of love - Ash of love updates stkungfu; Ash of style - Ash of style Barbers; Ash of the Empire - Ash of the Mind; Ash of the Moon Light - Ash of the Sun. Lucky dog free download - Lucky Dog - Handgem. You can also find Business concepts, grammar, Use Of English, Speaking elements, Street talk. Lucky Dog Pet Care - 13 Reviews - Dog Walkers. Serial Number Locations.
|1||Dog About Town: A wave of pool parties and more things to do||79%|
|2||Lucky Dog Yacht Sales in Sarasota, Florida||14%|
|3||Key + crack (all) part 52 - Computer Tips and Download||44%|
|4||Anime Lyrics dot Com - Game - Lucky Dog 1||51%|
|5||Free Key: : Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition General||94%|
|6||'Year of Dog' lucky money unveiled in U.S.(1/4)||56%|
No credit check. No long-term commitment
Amazon.com: Watch Lucky Dog. When Lucky entered the Kitten College last August, he was 3-4 weeks old and weighed just 1.2 pounds. Lucky Dog Lessons includes easy-to-follow steps, illustrative examples, and tried-and-true tips and tricks to demonstrate each technique. Even better, it allows you to adjust the parameters of the random words to best fit your needs. The Fall Last Days Of Gaia English keymaker: 10 Days To Save The World Beta serial maker: School Days crack: 15 Days Pc Game Iso keygen: Lucky Days 1.0 crack: 30 Days Of Night serials key: 15 Days German serial number maker: Pc Evil Days Of Luckless John - Direct Play key generator.
- Lucky Dog (TV Series 2020– )
- Registration figures worldwide – from top thirty to
- Choose Radisson Duluth MN Hotels
- GamingPH.com – Your Video Games News & Reviews, Right Away
- You Lucky Dog by Julia London
- 40+ Best Hour of Code images in 2020
- Free Reading Comprehension Worksheets
- Amazon.com: Customer reviews: Lucky Line Key Shapes, DOG
- What Is the Meaning of Numbers on Jewelry?
Oct/8/2020 wrap-up: \\ War in Karabakh (Artsakh) \\ Azeri pilot's widow exposes the "meat grinder" and campaign of cover-up \\ Azeri-Talysh journalist visits Armenia, sends a message to minorities \\ Syrian jihadists interviewed; guy regrets joining Azeris \\ international response \\ independence?
Azeri pilot's widow writes a scorching letter to Aliyev / Exposes campaign to turn off catapults and cover-up Turkish presence / Meat grinderAzeri pilot Sabir Valiyev was killed during the battles. His widow wrote a letter on Facebook exposing the "horrible conditions in the front, thousands of dead, and the lawlessness of the Syrian jihadists."
The letter says: I, the wife of the deceased pilot Valiyev
His fellow soldier called me to tell the news. I asked him why Sabir didn't catapult, and he told me it's configured so that they can't catapult so that Armenians won't capture them alive, because Turkish pilots fly with them, and "if they capture us, Azerbaijan will be in big trouble. We have a one-way ticket. Two have died already". I don't care what problems Azerbaijan will have!
He also told me that things are even worse for ground soldiers. They throw them forward like a meat to attack without an armored backup. Thousands of bodies are laying and decaying; this is against our Islamic values (the dead must be buried quickly). The army doesn't even stop the fights to collect them.
Another soldier told me that they throw them forward next to the trash from the Middle East (referring to jihadists) who are real criminals. They don't spare soldiers. They die in hundreds. The commanders are afraid of telling that to the president to avoid being punished. They just throw hundreds and hundreds more.
The soldiers tell me that if the population learns about our losses, the government will be simply destroyed. I saw photos of hundreds of our dead martyrs, but they are just meat for our higher-ups.
I appeal to my people, the administration, people of the world, the government of other states, to stop this war and punish our government for the inhumane treatment of our martyrs and the nation.
Stop, Mr. Aliyev. Don't ruin our children. Your generals lie to you. They hide our losses and the inhumane treatment of soldiers. Remove from our country the terrorists from the Middle East. Let Erdogan shed the blood of his soldiers at home for his own interests.
I know that as soon as they learn about my letter, they'll follow me around and pressure to have me to retract my words, but I'll try to be persistent.
I beg you all to raise your voice.
Armenian man responds: https://youtu.be/kR_B4pgZw9s
Azerbaijan's Talysh minorities continue to complain about the govt's discriminatory draftTalyshistan Times article by Rashad Likidj: Talysh began dying from the first day of the Azeri-Armenian war. I decided to visit the front to see the tragedy of our nation myself, and if possible, help the fellow men to save them from Aliyev's meatgrinder.
Armenians have done nothing bad to my people. We have no reason to war against them.
I had left Azerbaijan with my family earlier due to threats. Being a Talysh in Azerbaijan, you have two choices: either forget you're a Talysh and "assimilate" or find the courage to live in an environment of constant pressure and humiliation.
Obviously, the only way I could visit the front was through Armenian territory. I landed there and traveled to Karabakh as a journalist.
I saw around me only inspired people, ready to repulse the opponent and defend their land. I felt ashamed that my fellow Talysh are forced to be accomplices of Azerbaijan's criminals against these people. I have no doubt that Azerbaijan is an aggressor.
The ease of obtaining journalist accreditation shows that Armenians have nothing to hide. It's sharply different from the Azeri approach of closing it for "unfriendly" journalists.
I went near the line of contact. What I saw there will haunt me for the rest of my life. Hard to write, but I can't be silent. Will we ever learn the true number of casualties? There are too many.
Azeris sit behind the back of minorities while pushing them forward. The losses are huge yet Aliyev doesn't intend to stop. Or maybe he does, but Erdogan makes the decisions. As it turns out, the Talysh are sacrificing their lives for that "Turkish dog" (Erdogan).
I saw documents of deceased Talysh soldiers (under Armenian possession). The scary thing is their parents are yet to learn about their sons' deaths.
The slopes of mountains are filled with corpses, which the Azeri side does not even try to collect for burial despite Armenia's offer.
This is what Aliyev's and his band's achievement has been. I know that my fellow Talysh don't want to take part in this war or live as part of the Azerbaijani Republic. We don't want to die in the hands of two schizophrenic criminals from Baku and Ankara.
I call upon the Talysh in front lines to not only not to fight, but to join the Armenian side. It sounds scary, but I can assure you that Armenians don't view you as their enemies. The same is true about Avars, Lezgins, and other minorities.
I'm sure you've already read the Karabakh govt's letter to the ethnic minorities of Azerbaijan. They will respect your life and help you move to a third country.
I know instances of minorities holding the white flag and turning themselves in front trenches, but they were shot by the Azeri soldiers from behind. It is still safer than fighting in the Azeri army, though. You'll have a better chance to live if you walk the other side.
Armenians and Talysh have a chance to establish peace in the South Caucasus and destroy one of the most brutal and idiotic dictatorships of modern times, and to gain independence.
Our time has come. This is the moment of truth. Long live Talyshistan and Armenia.
Правда из Карабаха от Рашада Ликиджа: https://www.talyshistantimes.com/content/likijrashad
your daily jihadist reportPro-Turkish jihadist in Afrin is seen in the video saying "Our battle in Azerbaijan is the same as in Syria. It is intended that the battles in Azerbaijan are jihad."
Translated video: https://twitter.com/ArmenianUnified/status/1314144132777021441?s=20
Syrian Jisr Press reports that the next batch of 250 Syrian mercenaries will include jihadists from the Feilak al-Sham terror cell besides the usual Sultan Murad and Al Hams groups.
"History repeats itself". An old article about how Azerbaijan deployed Afghan jihadists during the first Karabakh war in the 1990s. (there is a report that Turkey is collecting jihadists from Afghanistan and Pakistan besides Syria)
Screenshot of old article: https://twitter.com/ArtyomTonoyan/status/551214207228997632
Al-Monitor outlet spoke via phone with Syrian mercenaries recruited by Azerbaijan & Turkey.
Khaled Saleh (25) from the northern countryside of Aleppo:
I work with the First Corps in the Free Syrian Army (FSA). The living situation in northern Syria and unemployment forced me to go to Libya before, and now I have decided to go to Azerbaijan for $1,500.
By joining the fight against Armenia through Turkey, I will achieve two goals: The first is getting a financial income in light of the poverty we live in, and the second is to stand by Turkey, which stood by our side in the Syrian regime’s war against us.
Jasim Himmish, 35, an FSA leader from the city of Baza’a: we are fighting alongside Turkey in Libya and Azerbaijan. We owe it to Turkey, which has championed the Syrian people's revolution against the Syrian regime. Turkey is now protecting us from the oppression of the Syrian regime and Russia, and the fight against Armenia is in the end a fight with Turkey against Russia, the main enemy of the Syrian people.
Bilal Hamdan, 24, from northern Idlib: My cousin is a soldier in the Sultan Murad, and he told me to meet him in Afrin in order to register. So I did and met the commander in charge, who told us that the salary will be between $150 and $2,000, and we would work as guards in Azerbaijani oil facilities only. However, we were transported by air from Turkey to Azerbaijan, to an area where I could hear bombing sounds. It then became clear to me that we were in a war zone instead of an oil facility. I agreed to fight because of the tempting salary. //
A Syrian journalist has learned about a few hundred mercenaries. Some faction leaders misled them and claimed that they were going through official contracts, but it was not the case. They rather went through Turkish security companies that have projects in Azerbaijan with gas, oil, and contracting companies.
When they first registered, no military operations were taking place in Artsakh. "Those who are officially sent by Turkey are Syrians who hold Turkish citizenship."
Those who were sent unofficially are members of groups that seek the return to the Turkish state, and most are Turkmen; they have no official cover and they are not given any travel documents
More details in the article: https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2020/10/syria-fighters-turkey-deploy-azerbaijan-armenia-russia.html
A WhatsApp audio message in Arabic was allegedly send by one of the jihadists "begging to get out". He is heard mentioning Mataghis (northern village at a center of battles), Azerbaijan, and Turkey.
Translated text in English via Google Translate: May the Lord help us, carry us out of here, out of this swamp, we are stuck in a swamp here. We are in Matagis now. There is no food or water. We are being fired upon, rockets are falling on our heads. We have been here for 4-5 days. The bodies of our comrades have been torn apart before our very eyes. If there is a higher-ranking official, please talk to him too. Let them take us out of this swamp, talk to the Azerbaijani military, let them bring us food and water.
We also talk with Azerbaijanis, they say - you do your job, otherwise, we will kill you. Do what you came here for. How long should we stay here? Half of our Syrian friends have already died. If they take us out of here, I'll come to you in Turkey. Our friends have already started to fight each other for food, water, money. We were told that there is food and water and money, but where? No money, no water, no food.
Translated text in Russian: Да поможет нам Господь, вынеси нас отсюда, из этого болота, мы тут увязли в болоте. Мы сейчас в Матагисе. Нет ни еды, ни воды. Нас обстреливают, на наши головы падают ракеты. Мы здесь уже 4-5 дней. Тела наших товарищей на наших глазах разорваны на части. Если есть более высокопоставленный чиновник, прошу, поговори и с ним. Пусть нас вывезет из этого болота, поговори с азербайджанскими военными, пусть принесут нам еду и воду. Мы тоже говорим с азербайджанцами, они говорят - вы делайте свое дело, в противном случае мы вас убьем. Делайте то, для чего вы приехали сюда. До каких пор мы должны еще оставаться здесь? Половина наших сирийских друзей уже погибла. Если нас отсюда не вывезут, я к тебе в Турцию приду. Наши друзья уже начали друг с другом драться за еду, воду, деньги. Нам говорили, что есть и еда, и вода, и деньги, но где? Ни денег, ни воды, ни еды
Original voice message in Arabic: https://soundcloud.com/military-tech/whatsapp-audio-2020-10-08-at-41226-pm
https://twitter.com/301_AD/status/1314179706468655104 , https://t.me/infoteka24/8397
ReadTribune outlet has learned, citing its sources in the Syrian government, that Turkey is using a company named Sadat, unofficially supported by the Turkish intelligence agency, to recruit the jihadists. Some recruits were told they're flying to Lybia but they took them to Azerbaijan.
http://realtribune.ru/news/news/5232 , https://twitter.com/517design/status/1314190771235557378
a few more things from yesterdayPashinyan has been calling and harassing the soldiers in the front lines again:
Hello! Hi. How are you? Good. How is the situation? Good. Is this the 5th unit? … (silence) I can't reveal that info. Hahaha very good.
Yesterday there were reports of Azeris retreating in some parts of the south after ending up being encircled. A source from the front claims that the Armenian tanks penetrated the enemy's flanks and winded up behind their lines.
Armenians in the front began pressuring the Azeris, who chose to retreat. The retreating Azeris went straight towards the Armenian tanks, which were coming to meet them. The Azeris thought the tanks were theirs, but when they got closer, they realized it was Armenians, panic, and opened fire. The tanks fired back. 150 Azeris died in this battle.
Yesterday the Armenians in Los Angeles organized a demonstration in front of the Los Angeles Times newspaper, asking for fair coverage. The LA Times will allegedly send a crew to Artsakh.
Yerkir Media journalist Vardan Ohanyan was wounded on Monday while recapturing a hill known as Varangatagh in the north. Artsakh MFA's Diaspora Committee chief Yervand Hajiyan has lost his life while defending the country.
https://news.am/arm/news/606712.html , https://news.am/arm/news/606709.html
22:38 army spokesman: for 3- years, Azeris have been accusing us of hiring Kurdish fighters. Not one evidence. We don't need to hire Kurds. Unlike Azeris, we fight and defend our lands with our blood.
23:27: Pashinyan's aide has asked the public to ignore the reports about Georgia allegedly siding with Azerbaijan in the conflict. "There are fake rumors circulating around. Don't engage against Georgians on the internet or outside."
23:49: video allegedly showing one of the two Azeri drones that fell in the Georgian territory.
October 8th arrives1:50 - 8:13: capital Stepanakert was bombed throughout the night again. WarGonzo reporter says Azeris used cluster bombs "and everything they had in the arsenal."
https://t.me/reartsakh/4516 , https://t.me/reartsakh/4517
8:04: some 142 felons in Armavir penitentiary want to join the army but so far their calls are ignored.
8:53: it appears at least one of the Azeri drones that fell over Georgia was shot down. It was Harop.
9:12 army: no strategic changes overnight. It was stable-tense. The north is activating again. Our soldiers suppress the opponent's activities.
9:21 army: at 8:30 am an Azeri battalion tried to attack in the south. They lost 3 armored vehicles, 20 dead and wounded, and had to route from the outskirts of Jabrayil.
10:24 army spokesman: Escape has become a national sport for some, you just need to warm up a bit. (referring to the incident above)
11:21 army: we destroyed four D-30 Howitzers with the personnel and ammo before they were deployed.
Two more drones shot in the south.
11:27: army shared footage showing the destruction of Azeri equipment and positions.
11:59: Pashinyan urged the public to contact NSS and report those who spread fake news meant to create panic.
The NSS has revealed that one of the officers (allegedly a friend of anti-Pashinyan politician Vitali Balasanyan) told his subordinates that the war is pre-planned and Pashinyan has a plan to give the lands away and told the soldiers to leave the outposts. A few of them allegedly believed and left. The suspect has been arrested in Yerevan.
Pashinyan signed an order to replace the head of NSS and appoint Mikael Hambardzumyan.
The NSS has created a new volunteer group to join the front lines.
https://armenpress.am/arm/news/1030816.html , https://armenpress.am/arm/news/1030826.html , https://armenpress.am/arm/news/1030831.html , https://armenpress.am/arm/news/1030908.html , https://www.1in.am/2836562.html
Casualty report: 30 names were published, bringing the total of deceased to 350. Among them is the artilleryman from the iconic billboard images. "He will always remain in our hearts," said American-Armenian singer Daniel Decker. Artsakh president gave him a posthumous medal of courage.
https://armenpress.am/arm/news/1030817.html , https://www.armtimes.com/hy/article/198210 , https://news.am/arm/news/606916.html
12:24 army spokesman: There were and will be many amazing acts of heroism and bravery in this war. One of the things to be amazed and proud of is the heroism of the female servicemen, about whom we will speak later.
12:30: video from font lines. War veterans standing next to young conscripts.
13:50: Shushi's Ghazanchetsots church was bombed by the Azeri fire. A hole was formed on the roof. "This is the signature of ISIS," said the church leader.
https://armenpress.am/arm/news/1030837.html , https://armenpress.am/arm/news/1030853.html
13:59 MPs: Azerbaijan will carry the label of a terrorist state for years to come. Their plan was to minimize Azeri deaths by using jihadists. They'll have problems in international institutes.
13:05: army spokesman has called for diasporan Armenians to donate to himnadram.org or ArmeniaFund.org (USA).
13:48: Iran has deployed 200 tanks along its northern borders near Artsakh.
14:11: Turkish authorities penalized Halk TV outlet for airing an interview during which a Turkish expert "spoke ill" of Azerbaijan. He also criticized Ilham Aliyev and the ultra-nationalist politicians in Turkey, calling the latter "still medieval nomadic."
Gültekin, disputing the fact that Azerbaijan is a state, raised a rhetorical question: is Azerbaijan a state or not?
"Azerbaijan is a clan, there is no democracy there, there are no human rights. There is an authoritarian administration, there is no freedom of choice, they swim in money. Until today, they have not created a humane state."
14:22: army published the names of anti-tank soldiers and others who committed acts of bravery. Some have destroyed command units and multiple tanks; another soldier shot a helicopter and a truck carrying soldiers.
15:14 army: the opponent keeps trying to attack but fails. At 2 pm they launched an assault in two directions in the south but were met with fire and were stopped, leaving 9 destroyed armored vehicles.
Geneva city council has approved a resolution to condemn the Azeri aggression, demand the freezing of Ilham Aliyev family assets, and to recognize the independence of the Artsakh Republic.
The resolution mentioned the previous ethnic cleanings of Armenians in Baku and Sumgayit, and Turkey's ongoing involvement.
The Azeri MFA Bayramov is set to arrive in Geneva for Minks Group discussions soon.
First president Levon Ter-Petrosyan says Geneva's resolution is important because it contains something unprecedented, which is the part that officially acknowledges that "Artsakh can only be physically safe if it's granted the right for self-determination".
"The essence of that doctrine is the following. When a state systematically violates the civil rights of its ethno-territorial minority on the grounds of race, nationality, religion, and xenophobia at the level of authorities, resorting to violence, threatening extermination or deportation, the international community, considering the coexistence of such peoples impossible, in order to preserve the existence of the minority, should separate its occupied territory from the given state."
https://armenpress.am/arm/news/1030809.html , https://armenpress.am/arm/news/1030859.html , https://armenpress.am/arm/news/1030859.html
15:31: Azeri MFA Bayramov is in talks with the Minks Group in Geneva right now.
15:53: Artsakh govt denies the media reports that a ceasefire agreement was reached.
15:35: here is a collection of Azeri Facebook pages pretending to be Armenian.
15:21: several soldiers received medals for heroism. Mihran Avdalyan helped to recapture one of the positions and help to break the encirclement of 7 Armenian soldiers.
Hovhannes Ayvazyan destroyed 3 enemy tanks.
A few more received medals for standing their ground and inflicting heavy losses on Azeris, forcing them to retreat.
15:59: Iranian outlet Azarhia covered the topic of Azerbaijan's bombing of the Armenian church in Shushi. The outlet also condemned the attack on a Shia mosque in the city earlier.
15:59 Israeli blogger Alexander Lapshin: a doctor from Azerbaijan, one of my readers, wrote me about the conditions in hospitals. The number of wounded it very high.
Soldiers who are transported to a hospital say that there are hundreds more who are wounded but the administration won't let them leave the battlefield to receive care; they are left to suffer for days.
Over 2,000 dead bodies aren't being collected from the battlefield because Baku won't cooperate with the Red Cross. A few more days and the decaying bodies will become un-identifiable.
When a soldier gets wounded in his position from artillery fire, he is lucky, because they'll evacuate him. But if he's an advanced unit away from the main position, no one will save him. The soldiers leave their wounded comrades on the field while the latter scream for help. Armenians aren't eager to take captives in order not to risk their own lives, so hundreds are left dying after receiving a wound.
16:08: healthcare ministry published a video recorded in a military hospital that treats soldiers.
17:44 army spokesman: Active military operations are taking place, during which the enemy is actively spreading disinformation at the highest level. Be vigilant and follow the official news.
17:56: Pashinyan discussed the topic of "self-determination of people" with the Chancellor of Austria.
18:12 Russian MFA: we are negotiating to organize a meeting with Armenian and Azeri MFAs in Moscow.
18:04 Russia's General Prosecutor: For 25 years we have worked together to create mechanisms that ensure the protection of citizens' rights in the post-Soviet republics and we must not allow the mechanisms to collapse ... now the priority is to protect people and to ensure their right to a peaceful life, by preventing the infiltration of mercenaries and terrorists into the conflict zone, and the illicit trafficking of weapons and those who finance terrorist acts. (Russia plans to bomb the jihadist cells in northern Syria, including the ones used by Turkey to recruit the terrorists)
18:19: MoD Tonoyan met Georgian colleagues and informed that the further escalation of this conflict could have unpredictable consequences on the whole region.
On a different occasion, a Georgian official said they're concerned about the Azeri oil/gas pipeline and that its destruction could cause wider regional issues.
18:40: Turkish state-run channel TRT showed a destroyed building in Artsakh capital Stepanakert and claimed it was an Azeri building targeted by Armenians. Hashtag fake news.
18:42: Russian journalist Yuri Katyonk from "Segodnya" was seriously wounded during Azerbaijan's bombing of a church in Shushi earlier. He lost 3.5 liters of blood before the surgery and blood recovery procedure.
The church was bombed twice, proving it intentional. Drones were heard above the journalists' heads.
Ombudsman: Before the second attack, Azerbaijan monitored the journalists' movement with a drone to target them. 3 journalists were wounded.
Armenian MFA: the bombing of a church is the latest crime of the military-political leadership of Azerbaijan, which reveals its anti-human essence. It fully fits into the Armenophobic policies of the past decades. Azerbaijan, which completely destroyed the Armenian cultural heritage in Nakhijevan, is attempting the same in Artsakh. This is a challenge to the whole civilized humanity.
Artsakh president: we will rebuild it.
Ombudsman: Azerbaijan tried to target the women and children who were taking shelter in the church's basement.
Hours later: doctors removed the shrapnel from the Russian journalists' body. "His life is not in danger."
https://twitter.com/Artak_Beglaryan , https://twitter.com/alexisohanian/status/1314156730838855681 , https://factor.am/293008.html , https://factor.am/293058.html , https://factor.am/293061.html , https://armenpress.am/arm/news/1030904.html , https://news.am/arm/news/606804.html , https://news.am/arm/news/606865.html , https://twitter.com/517design/status/1314255610674917376?s=20 , https://t.me/wargonzo/3691 , https://www.armtimes.com/hy/article/198207
19:20 Pashinyan to Spiegel outlet: It's not Azerbaijan who makes decisions anymore, it's Turkey. The army of Nagorno-Karabakh is currently conducting anti-terrorism operations.
20:05: video of emergency workers delivering humanitarian aid to civilians.
20:13: war veteran and politician Vahan Badasyan is feeling better after receiving a wound and undergoing a surgery yesterday.
20:29: "people familiar with the matter" (unofficial, unconfirmed) says that the flag that Azeris raised over northern Mataghis village is under the Armenian possession now.
20:31: the army is giving more medals for bravery. Among the recipients are soldiers who shot Orbiter drones, infiltrated Azeri outposts to capture maps and secrets, shooting a tank from a 2.9km distance, etc.
20:54: Civilian casualties in Armenia: 22 died, 95 wounded, 5800 pieces of civilian objects damaged.
21:12 army spokesman: battles continue in the south. We inflicted heavy losses on the attackers and they had to retreat back to the initial position.
Tens of thousands of Armenians have volunteered to join the army.
We won't attack cultural buildings and churches in Azerbaijan.
I won't comment on what percentage of Azeri army weaponry has been used so far, our information is a military secret, but their losses in the first 5 days were massive. Most of their weapons are Soviet-made Azeri weapons but the high-tech comes from Turkey and Israel. (a journalist earlier asked if it's true that Azeris consumed 43% of weapons)
30% of our wounded/injured soldiers receive care and are able to return to the battlefield the next day. It's a good number considering the fact that artillery attacks are dense.
The video that Azeris have just uploaded about capturing Jebrayil is 3-4 days old. It looks laughable today.
https://armenpress.am/arm/news/1030912.html , https://armenpress.am/arm/news/1030914.html , https://armenpress.am/arm/news/1030915.html , https://news.am/arm/news/606896.html
21:34 WarGonzo reporter: the remnants of the bomb used against the church in Shushi appears to indicate a NATO-made part. It's possibly from Turkish F-16.
(The government later said they have no info that it was F-16. Others speculated that it could be a guided missile from a Turkish drone.)
https://t.me/sashakots/17260 , https://armenpress.am/arm/news/1030920.html
23:27 Armenian MFA about Shushi church bombing: Azerbaijan continues to intentionally target journalists to hinder their ability to highlight the war crimes committed by Azerbaijan in Armenian cities.
21:39 army: we just shot another drone.
21:30: the Anonymous hackers defaced the Turkish Parliament website in support of Armenia.
23:01 Armenian MoD: between 7 - 9 pm we shot 9 Azeri drones over the Republic of Armenia's Vardenis region. We're verifying their models.
23:02: a soldier shared footage showing the bodies of dozens of Azeri soldiers after they tried to get weapons/ammo from an armory.
[link intentionally omitted]
23:40: a song from the front lines
the international community's responseThe Parliament of Bascue Republic has adopted a resolution stating that the Artsakh population must have the right for self-determination. It also condemns the Azeri aggression.
A German MP has asked German MFA to take a stance against Turkey. The MFA responded saying Germany and others need to remain neutral, "or else we cannot be mediators."
The German MFA added, "Armenia says they're ready to negotiate, while Azerbaijan refuses. If they continue to refuse, we'll have to reconsider how long we can hold a neutral stance between the two."
He said Turkey had not consulted with fellow NATO members before intervening in the Karabakh conflict.
The mayor of Fresno, California, and other lawmakers raised the Armenian flag in solidarity and called for action against Azerbaijan and Turkey.
Fox News: Century-old genocide looms large for Armenians as Turkey weighs in on Nagorno-Karabakh. Armenian president tells Fox News his people have the right to live in the region
"… And it's important President Trump return fully to his responsibilities for the Americans and for elections that are coming up, but it's also important he brings his contribution today because we in Armenia, in Karabakh, cannot wait until the American elections. We need American words and pressure on Turkey and Azerbaijan today," told President Sarkissian to Fox News.
Boston Globe: Armenia-Azerbaijan conflict is spiraling out of control.
"Azerbaijan launched military operations against Nagorno-Karabakh on Sept. 27. Backed by Turkish air power, drones, and jihadist fighters from Syria, Azerbaijan attacked Stepanakert, the capital of Nagorno-Karabakh. The targeting of civilian areas has been confirmed by BBC and other journalists on-the-ground.
The conflict risks spiraling out of control, resulting in a regional conflagration involving Russia, an ally of Armenia, and Turkey, which supports Azerbaijan, as well as Iran, which is attempting to broker a peace deal while warning both countries not to cross the border into the Islamic republic."
The Moscow Times: ‘I Want to Join the Final Battle.’ Armenians in Russia Flock to Karabakh.
"A large group of men gathered in front of the Armenian Embassy in central Moscow on Tuesday morning — some dressed in expensive suits, others in track pants — waiting to meet the ambassador. They were members of the Armenian diaspora in Moscow eager to find out how they could help their country in the fighting raging over the disputed Nagorno-Karabakh region."
Toronto Sun (Opinion piece): Expel Turkey from NATO.
Nagorno-Karabakh has legally been part of Azerbaijan, but only in name. The population has refused to accept Azeri rule and has the backing of the Armenian government.
Turkey egged its fellow Turks in Azerbaijan to launch an attack on Nagorno-Karabakh, whose residents refer to the territory as the Republic of Artsakh.
Turkey opened its borders to let Syrian and Pakistani jihadi fighters to join the ranks of the Azeri regular army.
Anita Sarkeesian has entered the chat: Azerbaijan, supported by Turkey, are attacking Armenians over disputed territory called Nagorno-Karabakh which is inhabited by Armenians. It's a tragic history about world powers cutting up regions and giving them away without care of the original inhabitants (thread)
Courtney Kardashian has condemned Azeri-Turkish aggression and the targeting of civilians and journalists.
The Turkish Lira continues to devalue amid the country's involvement in yet another geopolitical conflict. It's trading at 7.89 per dollar. A new record low.
Norwegian-Armenians gathered a demonstration, attended by a Redditor
Nevada Representative Dina Titus has asked the U.S. State Department to stop the Turkish-Azeri aggression.
Washington Post covered the topic of Azeris shelling the church
Armenians in Stockholm held a demonstration against the Azeri-Turkish aggression
A supermarket Royal Rus from Artik has donated 76,000 boxes of cigarettes to frontline soldiers
Armenians planting the tri-color flag near the EU flag next to the European Parliament building:
Armenians of Oslo gathered in front of the Parliament building
Armenians gathered in front of the Turkish embassy in Paris
Belgian-Armenians are collecting aid for Artsakh
Portuguese-Armenians held a march in support of Armenia
Italian-Armenians held a demonstration against Turkish aggression
Georgian officials are accused of giving lands to AzerbaijanPeople linked with the former Georgian president Mikhail Saakashvili are accused of, around 2007, drawing maps in a way to give 3,500 m2 Georgian lands to Azerbaijan. A felony case was launched in Georgia.
The former president of Georgia Saakashvili is a known shill for Azerbaijan and Turkey.
This is part of the ongoing land disputes between Georgia and Azerbaijan, which also includes an ancient Georgian church Davit Gareja, which is claimed by Azerbaijan as theirs amid falsification of the Azerbaijani history by the Azerbaijan government to present themselves as the true ancestors of "Caucasian Albania".
COVID vs real estateHouse prices are down in August vs July. In the Center, 1 m2 went from $1340 to $1308. The same picture in other districts. The lack of tourism due to COVID also heavily affected the rentals because that's what most tourists preferred.
Donors from the United States: https://www.ArmeniaFund.org/
Donors from around the world: https://www.HimnaDram.org/en
You've read 5163 words.
- Jimmy Kelly’s – Steakhouse near Ellison (it has a very Southern vibe, which might turn off some people - i.e. feels a bit like a plantation?)
- Pancake Pantry on 21st – Too small for the crowds that go there
- Loveless Café in Bellevue, near the trace – I think the food is overrated, but a staple for people visiting the Natchez Trace (tourists taking pictures at the sign)
- Hot Chicken Places – Prince’s originated this (original location burned down), Bolton’s is very traditional, Hattie B’s popularized Nationwide, and many in the scene rate 400 degrees the best. Helen’s is more a mix of Nashville and Louisiana Hot Sauce, Pepperfire uses Cumin for a unique flavor, and Slow Burn is great if you are going over to Yazoo to try some of the beers from their funkatorium (they are 2 blocks away).
- Arnold’s Country Kitchen in South Nashville – Quintessential meat and three (days only)
- Farmer’s Market near Germantown – The restaurants have changed over the years, but there are always some unique places in here. Jamaica way has always been one of my faves in here.
- Pfunky Griddle in Berry Hill – Cook your own pancakes (tables are griddles)
- House of Cards – Magic themed restaurant. Also higher end, but show included (not as high end as Catbird)
- Chauhan and Tansuo (upper Gulch) – Tansua does a Peking duck for 4 with 48 hours notice and has cooking classes (Maneet Chauhan teaches the classes, unless something has changed)
- Mangia (not sure where now, but I have heard he moved over to Franklin road (check)) – A multi-hour, multi-course dinner and a “show” (the chef does interactive singing) – this is a lot of fun to take a group out to
- Mafiaozos on 12 South – Get the Godfather booth for a group (6 if I remember) – Food is good, not out of this world, but the booth in the wall is an experience
- Monells – Family style service (will seat with others when non-COVID) Germantown location best for food
- Biscuit Love (Gulch or East Nashville) – Day only; kitschy breakfast
- Cory’s Dog House near Centennial Park – Hot dog joint, nuff said?
- Blue Moon Grill in the Rock Harbor Marina – Food is so so, but it is set up in the Marina (west side of town end of Robertson road left on Basswood)
- Shipwreck Cove at the Nashville Boat Club (Percy Priest) also in a Marina
- Rolf and Daughters in Germantown – Love sitting on the patio here and eating when the nights are more temperate
- Etch in So Bro – I love the creations this chef run restaurant puts out; They have a happy hour, as well, to try a few of their items
- Catbird Seat on Music Row (above Patterson House) – Feels like Iron Chef as the chefs cook in the middle of the seating area
- Bastion in Chestnut Hill – Another place to try a tasting menu
- Josephine on 12 South – High end menu (some items very unique) or tasting menu; a bit pricier than the 2 above
- Husk in Rutledge Hill (near So Bro) – Southern Fine dining in a historic building
- Folk in East Nashville - Great Italian in a nice spot (one of our best)
- Pharmacy in East Nashville – Some interesting choices and a bier garten out back
- Gabby’s in Wedgewood – Ask about the “secret” menu; a bit pricier, but very good (he also treats his employees excellent)
- Brown’s Diner on 21st – Greasy spoon/diner style
- Rotiers on Elliston – Has been around forever
- Burger Up (multiple locations) and Burger Republic – I think they are fine, but have friends in love with them
- M.L. Rose – not my personal fave (good, just not awesome), but good beer selection, as well, so often where I end up with friends. All locations are nice to sit down with friends.
- Kanye Prime in the Gulch - One of my favorite in the area.
- Bourbon Steak in the Marriott downtown - Steak is great, but the real reason to go is to view the city at night from the top of the Marriott.
- Sperry's in Belle Meade - This one is closer to where I live and my wife enjoys it.
- Others that have been recommended (have not tried): Jack Ruby's, Oak Steakhouse, and the Standard.
- 51st Street Deli in the Nations (51st and Centennial) – Also good tacos (skip the fries, as they sit too long)
- The Southern Engine Deli [North Gulch] – I think this is owned by the people that own the Southern restaurant
- Martin’s (various – my fave is down in Nolensville, the town)
- Edley’s (various – all locations a bit loud due to décor)
- Honeyfire in Bellevue – Rather plain in approach, counter service (order and they deliver). Owner Shane also big on bourbon, so one of the better bourbon selections in a very casual spot.
- Jack's BBQ on Broad (downtown) - I have not been in years, but the comments suggest I should put this in. In general, I try to avoid downtown, esp. during the tourist season.
Bros on Charlotte – was the most bayou down and dirty place in the area.CLOSED Bro retired recently
- Papa Boudreux’s on Highway 7 (between the Trace and Columbia) – A long hike out there, but if you are going down the trace, exit on 7 and try this hole in the wall. Cash only, unless something has changed. It is in BFE, so plan ahead.
- The Lost Cajun (Hendersonville and Mt. Juliet) – This one is a chain, but it is cajun without driving really far
- All the rest are casual dining, like Voodoo Gumbo in Bellevue (too tame for my tastes), and J Gumbos (chain out of Louisville, arcade only now)
- McNamaras in Donelson – Old Irish staple
- The Lost Paddy on Spence Lane – One I recently found that has great Irish food (owner is Irish and likely in the place when you go)
- Mama Mia’s – Experience more than the food. You can bring your own bottle (cork fee), but no wine or alcohol on premise. The experience is you will see the old Italians there that look like mafia
- Coco’s in the Nations – Very casual in a “grocery store”
- Café Nonna in Sylvan Heights – Very simple, but great food
- DeSanos (midtown only, Bellevue location kind of meh) – Fire oven pizza
- Sky King (Kingston springs) – Even better fire oven. During the winter, sit at the bar and watch your pizza being made
- Joey’s – Greasy NY style, but Joey was known as the pizza nazi (see a trend?) NOTE: Manny’s (Mall downtown) is Joey’s brothers. Manny’s daughter Dana owns a place down in Spring Hill (There is also Sal's which I had heard was a brother, so correcting here). Sal's, near Percy Priest, is also good pizza.
- Five Points in East Nashville and on Charlotte – More modern NY style; great crust
- Nicky’s Coal Fire in the Nations – Unique oven style pizza (next to Southern Grist brewery)
- Pizza Perfect (Vandy and Bellevue) - Unique, as they use some middle eastern spices on some of the pizzas (Hunter's Choice comes to mind).
- Los Compadres (convenience store with a line in the back) – Very authentic tortas and tacos – you might be the only English speaker in the place as far as customers
- Rosepepper Cantina in East Nashville (Eastland Ave) – Nice location and okay food, great margaritas (EDIT)
- Mas Tacos Por Favor in East Nashville (across from Pharmacy) – Cash only, great tacos at a great price
- Taco Mamacita – Neat location, great tacos
- Carniceria Y Taqueria Don Juan on Nolensville Road – Almost a little stand of a place
- Bar taco in 12 south – A chain, but flexible in how you build the tacos (great for picky people)
- Awash on Murfreesboro – No menu, as she cooks Ethiopian homestyle
- I have heard Abyssianian on Thompson is also good, but have not tried it
- Khan’s on 4th – Pretty straight forward. Pick your items, they cook it
- Black Dynasty in South Nashville – Only Ramen place I know. Used to do popups until they got this location (Have also heard Two Jack Ten is good)
- Shabu Shabu Hot Pot and Grill on West End – I waited a long time for a Shabu Shabu place in Nashville
- Samurai on Elliston – I think they have excellent sushi
- Ken’s Sushi – More about Ken, who worked in Green Hills years ago before opening his own place
- Sam’s Sushi – in Acme Feed & Seed on 2nd. More the experience. We used to call Sam the sushi nazi
- For higher end, I would go to Virago in the gulch
- Siam Cuisine on White Bridge – Always one of my favorites
- King Siam in Edgehill - Closer
- I have also heard Thai Ni Yom in the L&L Market on Charlotte is good (open within the last year)
- Smiling Elephant in the Waverly Area (8th south) - Added per user comment and good reviews
- Korea House on Charlotte – Limited menu, but very authentic
- Hai Woon Dai in Antioch (off I-24) – Also very authentic, but a hike for me
- There are a few Korean BBQ places I have not tried, like Seoul Garden on Harding (used to have a great one on West End, but shut down years ago)
- Kien Giang on Charlotte – Cash only, great pho and bahn mi (VN Pho and Miss Saigon are also in this area of town – VN is more pick up IMO; Miss Saigon a bit more sit down)
- Vinh Long on Murfreesboro – Also a good Pho spot, closes early
- East Side Banh Mi in East Nashville – Focused on Banh Mi (thus the name?)
- King Market on Haywood Lane (East 24) – Also some Laotian items
- Lucky Bamboo on Charlotte – Authentic Szechuan food
- Sam’s Kabab Gyro in Bellevue – Large portions and a few of the employees entertain people
- Chicago Style Gyros – Only the Harding Place location is great IMO
- Epice in 12 South – Lebanese restaurant
- House of Kabob on Thompson – Have not been since they moved and became more casual, however, so not sure if they dumbed down the menu (Persian)
- Persi Kabob on Nolensville Road – Have not tried, but here they are excellence (very ethnic and casual - Persian)
- Anatolia on White Bridge – traditional Turkish
- Edessa Restaurant – Turkish and Kurdish food, very tasty
Marche in Five Points – Bistro style (same owner as Margot)CLOSED
- Margot in Five Points – A bit more upscale (same owner)
- Miel on Charlotte – French inspired high end (well plated)
- Once Apon a Time in France – Newer bistro, have not tried, but have heard good things
- Peachtree Drive In in Woodbine – Try the Lamb Dip (unassuming place)
- Papuseria Lucy’s on Nolensville – Salvadoran restaurant (there is also Honduras restaurant on Murfreesboro, but not as good in my book)
- Anitjitos on Donelson south of Airport – Venezualan casual restaurant
- Back to Cuba Café on Harding near I-65 – Only authentic Cuban I know of in Nashville