10 Best Vulnerability Assessment Tools and Techniques
All together, these apps will usually set you back $478.71. Top10 PowerFull DoS/DDoS Attacking Tools for Linux, Windows. I've never seen a software with such an important use-case have such horrible and hacky support. Full Torrent Download. This latest tool is developed by Avid Technologies.
|1||10 BEST DDOS Attack Tools For Windows, Linux and MAC 2020||25%|
|2||SPL Free Ranger - Plugin Alliance||49%|
|3||7 Tips To Avoid A Ransomware Attack On Your Mac - iOS Hacker||15%|
|4||12 Best Patch Management Software & Tools for 2020 (Paid||23%|
|5||Bitdefender Total Security v188.8.131.52 [Verified 100%||49%|
|6||Disk Drill Pro Crack 4.0.533.0 Incl Activation Code Mac||54%|
|7||X-Form - Pitch Shift Plugin||62%|
|8||Disk Drill Pro Crack + Lifetime License & Activation Code||86%|
|9||13 Popular Wireless Hacking Tools [Updated for 2020||96%|
Activity code mAC OS option not showing in VMWare Workstation 16 pro
Avid Cloud Collaboration is a tremendous new options with allow you work with fellow classmates, mates and colleagues all around the world. The collection included digital emulations with significant modifications of classic Neve, Pultec, and UREI hardware units and the modern Lindell 6X-500 (a transformer-coupled preamp and 2-band. MAC address changer tools for your purpose. OmniGraffle Pro 7.17.4 Crack With Keygen & Mac Free Download. Stack Attack - Free downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com.
Key top 6 Patch Management Software Compared (2020 Updated)
8 Best DDoS Attack Tools (Free DDoS Tool Of The Year 2020) continued. I know Pro Tools is not meant for Windows but come on if you're gonna support it at all, the least you can do is not break Windows as soon as it's installed. Best Free TFTP Servers for Windows, Linux and Mac February 28, 2020 / by Jon Watson 10 Best SFTP and FTPS Servers Reviewed for 2020 February 27, 2020 / by Jon Watson 12 Best NetFlow Analyzers & Collector Tools for 2020 January 23, 2020 / by John Kimball Best Bandwidth Monitoring Tools – Free Tools to Analyze Network Traffic Usage December 21, 2020 / by John Kimball. PDF Link Editor Pro is a smart tool used to edit Attack Of The Southern Fried Zombies Download Torrent PDF hyperlinks in batch. FabFilter Pro Q-3.14 System Requirements.
Dynamics III - Dynamics Plugin
The pro-version of this tool is also available, which offers greater Aircrack-NG. Logic Pro 9 Mac Os X Lion Free Download Ti 83 Calculator Free Download Mac Anime Studio Pro 11 Free Download Mac Slender 8 Pages Mac Free Download Band In A Box 2020 Mac Free Download Open Any File Mac Download Free Adobe Acrobat Pdf Reader Free Download Mac Assassin's Creed Black Flag Mac Download Free Mac Os X 10.6 Snow Leopard Download Online Free Extract Rar Files Mac Free Download Audio. It used for top quality audio productions. Windows XP: TDM/RTAS; iLok USB device with latest drivers; iLok2 / iLok3 required for AAX plug-ins Audio Units. Cracked Soft for Mac & Windows.
Login - Macintosh Repository
Pro tools 10 mac crack attack. Leak Attack Diagnostic Leak Detector, No. EV9510B From. X-Form is based on the iZotope.
Serial number understanding DoS attacks and the best free DoS attacking
The success of the attack depends on various factors. Minecraft Tools: Tools for Minecraft. Attack, decay, sustain, and release - Apple Support check out the post right here. IObit Uninstaller Pro 10.1.0.21 Crack With Keygen [2020. Macof attack - LinkedIn Learning.
The 6 Best Freeware Mastering Tools
If you want to get to know more about DAEMON Tools, free download of the products' trial versions will help you evaluate the advantages of the software without any charges! Backup & Recovery Tools. Download Avid Pro Tools HD 10 Full Crack for MAC OSX from our server 4macsoft. The list below, in no particular order, is where to focus a concerted patching campaign: on the Top 10 Most Exploited Vulnerabilities for 2020-2020. Unparalleled time stretching.
Cracked pro Tools 11 Crack Mac No Ilok Crackl
This week we are featuring Molotok from Tokyo Dawn Labs. Snow Leopard – macOS 10.13 High Sierra. X-Form represents the pinnacle of time compression/expansion and pitch-shifting technology. Sonnox Oxford Bundle Mac Crack Torrent 2020 Free Download. Avid Pro Tools 11 Crack + Installer Free Download.
Great deals for 7/27, including Samsung 1TB SSD, Cryptomator, Florence, & more
- Samsung T7 1TB SSD (20% off)
- Lifx Mini Smart LED Light (63% off)
- Powerbeats Pro (20% off)
- Beats Solo Pro (23% off)
- Powerbeats Wireless Earphones (13% off)
- totallee Clear iPhone XS case (36% off)
- Anker Qi Certified Powerwave Charger (32% off)
Prices subject to change, so check MDM Deals to see pics, full info, current prices, & links.
- myCharge 12,000 mAh Portable Charger - Charge portable electronics while on the move with this myCharge RAZOR TURBO power bank. The compact size makes for a portable traveling companion, while the 12,000 mAh capacity provides a reliable power supply. This myCharge RAZOR TURBO power bank has LED indicators to show the battery level so you know when a recharge is needed.. 50% off, was $49.99, now $24.99!
- Cryptomator (📱) - Cryptomator makes your cloud storage trustworthy. The app encrypts files on your mobile device before they are uploaded to your cloud. Even if a third party gained unauthorized access to your files e. g. , hacker attack, your files are secure from prying eyes; avg 4.4/5 stars (200+ ratings); 44% off, was $8.99, now $4.99!
- Willed Calendar (📱) - Willed Calendar allows you to use the system's calendar and reminders in one app, as well as project management view progress and add subtasks, event planning, chart summary and other useful features, is a great tool for your management time; avg 4.3/5 stars; 40% off, was $4.99, now $2.99!
- Simply Yoga (📱) - Your own personal yoga instructor wherever you are Simply Yoga is your own personal yoga instructor. The app contains twelve level 1 and level 2 yoga routines that step you through each pose, as well as streaming yoga classes; avg 4.7/5 stars (1,200+ ratings); 30% off, was $19.99, now $13.99!
- Daily Workouts (📱) - Your own personal trainer wherever you are Daily Workouts provides great 5 to 30 minute daily workout routines for men and women that step you through some of the best exercises you can do in the comfort of your own home. These proven workouts, demonstrated by a certified personal trainer, target all major muscles; avg 4.8/5 stars (3,000+ ratings); 30% off, was $19.99, now $13.99!
- Sync for Fitbit to Health (📱) - Open the Fitbit app to sync your latest data with your account. Wait for the official app to finish syncing. - Open Sync and click Sync Now. DONE! Now your Fitbit data is mirrored with Health app. Click the pink Heart to view your data; 25% off, was $7.99, now $5.99!
- Find My Earbuds & Headphones (📱) - Find your Lost AirPods, Earbuds, Headphones, Fitbit, Fitness Tracker, and many more!; avg 4.1/5 stars (290+ ratings); 25% off, was $7.99, now $5.99!
- Florence (📱) - Florence is an interactive storybook from the award-winning lead designer of Monument Valley about the heart-racing highs and heartbreaking lows of a young woman's very first love. Florence Yeoh feels a little. .. stuck. Her life is an endless routine of work, sleep, and spending too much time on social media; recommended; avg 4.6/5 stars (7,300+ ratings); 33% off, was $2.99, now $1.99!
- Donut County (📱) - Apple Design Award winner. Donut County is a story-based physics puzzle game where you play as an ever-growing hole in the ground. Meet cute characters, steal their trash, and throw them in a hole. WHERE TRASH IS TREASURE Raccoons have taken over Donut County with remote-controlled trash-stealing holes; highly recommended; 40% off, was $4.99, now $2.99!
- Gorogoa (📱) - The gameplay of Gorogoa is wholly original, comprised of lavishly illustrated panels that players arrange and combine in imaginative ways to solve puzzles. Impeccably simple, yet satisfyingly complex; avg 4.6/5 stars (1,800+ ratings); 40% off, was $4.99, now $2.99!
- 911 Operator (📱) - In 911 OPERATOR, you take on the role of an emergency dispatcher, who has to rapidly deal with the incoming reports; avg 4.5/5 stars (1,000+ ratings); 60% off, was $4.99, now $1.99!
- Transcriptions (💻) - A rtf-text editor optimized for fast manual transcription of audio- or video material on the Mac. Now with subtitle editing support. Used around the world in research, education and journalism since 2008.; was $2.99, now free!
- SpotFiles (💻) - Search files using advanced criteria and without Spotlight engine. Get hidden files by name, size, kind, etc. and view results in a extended view; was $0.99, now free!
- iFinancer (💻) - Life is good when you’re on top of your money. For that, iFinancer offers a little help to manage your finances effortlessly in one place with a personal budget planner. It's exactly what you need to make sure you’re staying on track by tracking all your expenses. From income and expense tracking, budgeting, sending you alerts when you're about to exceed your budget, to an easy user interface, IFinancer is your personal financial manager that gives you a clear report of where all your money is as well as tools for budgeting to help you save. . 37% off, was $30, now $19!
- Timelinr Lifetime Subscription (💻) - You might have a clear idea of where you want to go with your project, but a lot can happen between point A and B. Timelinr is the project planning app that lets you create high-level roadmaps in seconds, ensuring your stakeholders, team, and clients stay in the loop every step of the way. Whether you're spearheading a new product launch or tasking it out to other coworkers, Timelinr keeps you in control with a unique look into your tasks and responsibilities at both the high and granular levels. . 97% off, was $1710, now $49.99!
- Pensées (📔) - A philosophy ebook by Blaise Pascal. Highly recommended. 69% off, was $12.99, now $3.99!. The seventeenth-century philosopher and mathematician’s influential treatise in support of religion. Blaise Pascal was not a gambler, but he posited one of the most famous wagers of all time: Every man’s life is a bet against God. It is a wager that any man can win, however. Sacrifice earthly pleasures—drink, lust, sin, etc.
- Defiant Joy (📔) - A Christianity ebook by Stasi Eldredge. 85% off, was $12.99, now $1.99!. Bestselling author Stasi Eldredge shows readers how to choose a joy that stands against the tides of life's real and often overwhelming pain. We are called to live. And, miraculously, to live with joy. Walking in joy often feels crazy and like a denial of actual life. Yet Christians are called to be joyful always 1 Thess. 5:16.
- Intrepid Aviators (📔) - A military ebook by Gregory G. Fletcher. 80% off, was $9.99, now $1.99!. The true story of the World War II Pacific naval battle that pitted the USS Intrepid’s naval aviators against Japan’s superbattleship Musashi during the Battle of Leyte Gulf. October 24, 1944: As World War II raged, six young American bombers from Torpedo Squadron 18 were sent on a search-and-destroy mission in the Sibuyan Sea.
- Our Iceberg Is Melting: Changing and Succeeding Under Any Conditions (Unabridged) (🎧) - A business & personal finance audiobook by John Kotter. 53% off, was $14.99, now $6.99!. The revised and updated tenth anniversary edition of the classic, beloved business fable that has changed millions of lives in organizations around the world. Our Iceberg Is Melting is a simple story about doing well under the stress and uncertainty of rapid change.
- The Secret Life of Bees (📔) - A fiction & literature ebook by Sue Monk Kidd. 82% off, was $10.99, now $1.99!. FLASH SALE: The multi-million bestselling novel about a young girl's journey towards healing and the transforming power of love, from the award-winning author of The Invention of Wings and the forthcoming novel The Book of Longings Set in South Carolina in 1964, The Secret Life of Bees tells the story of Lily Owens, whose life has been shaped around the blurred memory of the afternoon her mother was killed. When Lily's fierce-hearted black stand-in mother, Rosaleen, insults three of the deepest racists in town, Lily decides to spring them both free. They escape to Tiburon, South Carolina--a town that hold.
- The Joy Luck Club (📔) - A fiction & literature ebook by Amy Tan. 83% off, was $11.99, now $1.99!. FLASH SALE: “The Joy Luck Club is one of my favorite books. From the moment I first started reading it, I knew it was going to be incredible. For me, it was one of those once-in-a-lifetime reading experiences that you cherish forever. It inspired me as a writer and still remains hugely inspirational.
- Life of Pi (📔) - A fiction & literature ebook by Yann Martel. Highly recommended. 77% off, was $12.99, now $2.99!. FLASH SALE: MORE THAN SEVEN MILLION COPIES SOLD The beloved and bestselling novel and winner of the Booker Prize, Life of Pi. New York Times Bestseller Los Angeles Times Bestseller Washington Post Bestseller San Francisco Chronicle Bestseller Chicago Tribune Bestseller A story to make you believe in the soul-sustaining power of fiction.
Have I saved you money? I’ve spent a crazy amount of money on coffee to build this site. Would you buy me my next cup?
3-Round NFL Mock 3.0
Drafttek providing the order.
- - - - FIRST ROUND - - - - -
1) New York Jets - QB Trevor Lawrence, Clemson
I'm not going to spend much time explaining this one. We all get it. He's elite, the Jets are not. Unless he actually threatens to pull something to avoid it, he'll go #1 to NYC.
TRADE - The Jaguars pull a trade similar to Chicago's in 2017 to secure Trubisky, moving up a single slot to prevent the Giants from sending this pick to a QB-needy team in exchange for their 4th rounder this year and a 2022 4th round selection as well, similar to the Bears-49ers trade.
2) Jacksonville Jaguars - QB Justin Fields, Ohio State
If the Jags don't pull the trigger here, I probably would've had another team do so, as Fields is an incredibly good QB prospect, one who probably would be getting more hype if he was overshadowed by Lawrence at the top. Either way, Jacksonville lands their franchise QB.
3) New York Giants - OT Penei Sewell, Oregon
After letting the Jaguars hope up a bit, the Giants still get their guy in Sewell. Even with Solder coming back next season after opting out of 2020, the Giants still don't have much excuse to pass on Sewell, one of the best left tackle prospects out of college recently.
4) Miami Dolphins (via HOU) - LB Micah Parsons, Penn State
Such a shame for Houston the way things have unfolded with their management and coaching and such, but Miami will be elated to take full advantage, adding the dynamic Micah Parsons to a growing collection of young talent.
TRADE - The New England Patriots make the leap from pick #11 all the way up to #5. They send their 2022 1st round pick and one of their 4th round compensatory picks in 2021 to the Vikings in exchange for their selection here.
5) New England Patriots - QB Trey Lance, North Dakota State
Cam Newton and Jarrett Stidham have combined to throw 3 touchdown passes against 10 interceptions. And given Cam's regression recently and poor injury history, the Patriots really don't have any future player at QB unless Stidham can turn the tide on 2020. Thus, they make the jump up to 5 to take the uber-athletic Lance, who posses some risk, but also incredible upside as a QB.
6) Cincinnati Bengals - G Wyatt Davis, Ohio State
I don't like Davis this high, even if I agree with some that he's one of the best guards prospects recently. But without a trade that makes sense here, Cincinnati may have to just take the best offensive lineman, even if it is a slight reach. At a minimum, they can feel confident locking down a guard spot in front of Burrow with a very talented player for the next 5 years at least.
7) Atlanta Falcons - EDGE Gregory Rousseau, Miami
Atlanta could use a pass rusher, and while we don't get to see Rousseau lining up in 2020, he's still the biggest upside out of any pass rusher in this class. Thus, he slides in here at seven for whomever the Falcons tap to replace Dan Quinn.
8) Dallas Cowboys - CB Tyson Campbell, Georgia
I may be in the minority here, but from what I've seen so far, Campbell has overtaken Surtain as CB1 for me, and Dallas could use a lockdown guy here. Their secondary has been problematic at multiple spots, but this is a good start for the Boys.
9) Washington Football Team - WR Ja'Marr Chase, LSU
While I still can't decide whether I like or hate "Football Team", I do know that I love Ja'Marr Chase, and the Football Team probably would as well, given their lack of options at wide receiver. Like Rousseau, it's sad to not see him in action, but it makes the anticipation for 2021 so much greater.
10) Los Angeles Chargers - OT Jalen Mayfield, Michigan
It may have only been one game this year, but Mayfield looked significantly stronger and better than he did in 2019, and he was already a good player then. He was a huge reason why Michigan had so much success running the ball against Minnesota, and he'll help Justin Herbert put up big numbers as well. Great athlete, can play left side or right side.
11) Minnesota Vikings - G Alex Leatherwood, Alabama
Leatherwood may currently play left tackle in Tuscaloosa, but his best fit at the next level is on the interior, a spot that Minnesota desperately needs to improve. He's powerful and versatile, and helps th Vikings continue building their OL alongside Garrett Bradbury, Ezra Cleveland and Brian O'Neil.
12) Denver Broncos - CB Patrick Surtain, Alabama
Denver is hard to peg here, and similar to the Bengals, I'd love to find a trade down for them, but there doesn't seem to be a clean match to do so. So, Denver sits pat and takes an elite cornerback to plug into their defense.
13) Carolina Panthers - OT Dillon Radunz, North Dakota State
Even after giving up All-Pro G Trai Turner to get Russell Okung, Matt Rhule and Joe Brady both know that Okung isn't a long-term solution, but a place holder. While Taylor Moton expected back on the right side, the Panthers add Radunz to replace Okung on the left side.
14) Miami Dolphins - WR Jaylen Waddle, Alabama
Even with the ankle injury, I still like Waddle a little bit better than his partner in crimson tide (get it?), DeVonta Smith, though I suppose bringing either one of them to Miami to join forces with Tua makes plenty of sense here.
TRADE - The Jets pull off a big one here, sending their first rounder from Seattle (1.29), their 3rd rounder from Seattle (3.93), a 2022 4th and LB Avery Williamson to the Raiders for their pick here at 15.
15) New York Jets - WR DeVonta Smith, Alabama
Hoping over the Detroit Lions, who also need a wide receiver, the Jets put together a package to add some firepower to their offense, which would greatly benefit their new franchise QB, Trevor Lawrence. Smith's route running is lethal, and he's had several big games this season to solidify his stock.
TRADE: The Colts hop in front of the Saints and 49ers here, both teams that may be in the QB (though no guarantee, especially with SF) to secure their guy. They send their 3rd round pick (3.84) to Detroit to make it happen. Detroit is willing to move down after missing out on the Alabama WR's.
16) Indianapolis Colts - QB Zach Wilson, BYU
The Colts have a very talented roster, however, veteran QB Philip Rivers has been more underwhelming than anticipated. Unless Jacoby Brissett or Jacob Eason really step up here, the Colts could very easily be looking for a playmaking QB like Wilson to make them competitive before the big extensions start setting in for their guys.
17) San Francisco 49ers - C Creed Humphrey, Oklahoma
The 49ers have seen some injuries plague their center depth chart, with both Weston Richburg and Ben Garland being out for extended periods of time. Given that neither are very young, and Richburg has injuries and concussions before, perhaps the 49ers want an elite center prospect who will be a bit more durable for them? Seems like a smart idea for a run-oriented offensive attack.
18) New Orleans Saints - CB Caleb Farley, Virginia Tech
I don't really like Trask enough to send him to the Saints outright at 18, even if Drew Brees does retire. Perhaps hanging onto Jameis Winston for a season while adding a high potential cornerback like Farley could give them a bit of time to find a long-term solution at the position.
19) Philadelphia Eagles - WR Rashod Bateman, Minnesota
Eagles fans are insistent that they won't take a linebacker, even if it is their weakest position. Respecting that, we'll give them Bateman, an elite wide receiver who has been guided by former NFL WR P.J. Fleck in Minnesota so far.
20) Detroit Lions - EDGE Patrick Jones II, Pittsburgh
Since the arrival of Matt Patricia, Detroit's pass rush has been non-existent. The recent acquisition of DE Everson Griffen suggests that Patricia may finally be realizing he needs some more dudes who can rush the QB, and few have been as good as Jones this season.
21) Cleveland Browns - EDGE Quincy Roche, Arizona
Similar to the Eagles fans, Browns fans have filled the mentions that Andrew Berry wouldn't ever pick a LB this highly, so elsewhere we look. A very polished rusher with excellent get-off, Roche can easily step in and replace Olivier Vernon opposite of Myles Garrett for the Browns.
22) Tampa Bay Buccaneers - EDGE Kwity Paye, Michigan
Paye is an exceptional athlete, and letting Todd Bowles mold him across from Shaq Barrett could turn him into the devastating pass rusher he could become.
23) Jacksonville Jaguars - DT Christian Barmore, Alabama
The Jaguars take the best player on the board here in Barmore. After seeing their defensive line run over multiple times this season while getting no interior pressure, a guy like Barmore could be a big help for the Jaguars, giving them the foundations of a dominant defense, like the one that propelled them to the AFC Championship Game a few years ago.
24) Buffalo Bills - RB Najee Harris, Alabama
The Bills may have found some decent value with Singletary (third-round in 2019), however, he ranks just 30th in yards this season, and only one rushing touchdown on the year. Thus, the Bills add a big piece in Harris, who has lit up the SEC this season. At this point, I think Harris is at least at the same level that fellow Alabama RB Josh Jacobs was and could even be better.
25) Chicago Bears - OT Rashawn Slater, Northwestern
Perhaps if the Bears liked either of Trask or Jones here, they could pull the trigger on a new QB. However, that would seem unwise, given the danger they'd be in with such a shaky offensive line in front of them. Slater may be a bit short, but he's a first-round caliber offensive tackle.
26) Arizona Cardinals - C Josh Myers, Ohio State
Arizona adds a key piece to their offensive line with Myers, who has been a big part of the high-powered offenses that Ryan Day has put together in Columbus. Now snapping to Kyler Murray, this duo could help Kliff Kingsbury put up similarly strong results at the next level.
27) Baltimore Ravens - G Trey Smith, Tennessee
Perhaps the Ravens could also be tempted by a pass rusher, but I'm not sure Carlos Basham (who I'd have as the next best here) really fits their style. Instead, they turn to the offensive line, and add perhaps the best interior lineman in the SEC to their offense.
TRADE: Washington moves back into the first-round, swapping picks with the Titans. WFT sends 2.40 along with 3.81 and a 2022 3rd rounder to secure a fifth-year option on their pick here.
28) Washington Football Team - QB Kyle Trask, Florida
Trask seems to be an ideal fit with the mentality of a Ron Rivera team. Tough, gritty, hard-working, Trask was not a flashy 5* recruit, but stuck it out at Florida and climbed his way to the top. He's been exceptional this season so far, and gives Washington the QB they need.
29) Las Vegas Raiders - DT Marvin Wilson, Florida State
Both Maliek Collins and Johnathan Hankins are in the final years of their contracts in Vegas, which could bring Jon Gruden to look at a powerful replacement like Wilson. While not as consistent as the year before, Wilson showed in FSU's upset over highly-ranked UNC how dominant he could be for a team like Las Vegas.
30) Kansas City Chiefs - CB Shaun Wade, Ohio State
The Chiefs take arguably the top player on the board in Wade, a versatile cornerback who has excelled both outside and inside at Columbus. Defensive Coordinator Kerry Coombs is excellent with DB's, and OSU has had an outstanding run of cornerbacks lately. He gives KC some help on defense.
31) Green Bay Packers - DT Jay Tufele, USC
Tufele is another one of those dudes that we won't get to see in 2020, but he still finds a nice home in Green Bay, where they could run a run-stuffing DT like him to improve their Super Bowl chances while Aaron Rodgers is still going strong.
32) Pittsburgh Steelers - OT Christian Darrisaw, Virginia Tech
While most would expect Clemson's LT Carman to fill this spot, I think Darrisaw has played much better than Carman (who still has been good). Virginia Tech has seen some fantastic offensive outputs so far and much of that is in part to the play of guys like Darrisaw. He'll be a nice piece for the Steelers.
- - - - SECOND ROUND - - - - -
33) New York Jets - OT Jackson Carman, Clemson
The Jets found a really good OT in Mekhi Becton, and so they return to the ACC to help find another one in Carman, who could also bump inside to guard easily enough if needed.
34) Jacksonville Jaguars - S Jevon Holland, Oregon
After trading S Ronnie Harrison to the Browns, the Jaguars add a playmaking safety to fill the void there. Holland has made some incredible plays at Oregon and can do so in Jacksonville as well.
35) Miami Dolphins - RB Travis Etienne, Clemson
Two of the first three picks this round from Clemson, Etienne is one of the most explosive backs in the nation and has become a weapon out of the backfield, which Tua ought to enjoy.
36) New York Giants - EDGE Hamilcar Rashed Jr., Oregon State
A tough edge who put on a show last season, the Giants could really use some pass-rushing help, especially after trading Markus Golden to the Cardinals.
37) Jacksonville Jaguars - TE Kyle Pitts, Florida
I'm not as high on one-dimensional tight ends as much as others, but this would be excellent value here for Jacksonville, getting a player many believe could go much higher.
38) Cincinnati Bengals - EDGE Carlos Basham, Wake Forest
Replacing one Carlos with another. Basham gives the Bengals a major piece to their defense, capable of sealing off the edge and putting pressure on QB's.
39) Atlanta Falcons - CB Jaycee Horn, South Carolina
With NFL bloodlines, great physical play at the line, and athleticism to match up, Horn has all the tools to be an excellent CB partner with A.J. Terrell.
40) Tennessee Titans - EDGE Azeez Ojulari, Georgia
One of the breakout players of 2020 so far, Ojulari has put a lot of good tape out there. After moving out of the first round entirely, the Titans add their pass rushing help at good value.
41) Dallas Cowboys - S Trevon Moehrig, TCU
Like I said earlier, Dallas could use a couple of pieces to their secondary, and a well-built safety like Moehrig keeps an elite Texas player in state where he's needed.
42) New England Patriots - WR Terrace Marshall Jr., LSU
After picking up their new franchise QB in the first round, the Patriots get Trey Lance some much help on the outside in Marshall, a talented WR with the ability to win contested balls.
43) Denver Broncos - OT Walker Little, Stanford
After declining Garrett Bolles fifth-year option, and a handful of different players taking turns at RT, the Broncos could use a quality offensive tackle like Little here.
44) Los Angeles Chargers - CB Derion Kendrick, Clemson
The Chargers pick up a talented cornerback here. Kendrick, originally a highly-touted wide receiver coming into Clemson has really adjusted well to corner, and will continue to do so in Los Angeles.
45) Carolina Panthers - LB Dylan Moses, Alabama
Moses slides a bit, as he hasn't looked as sharp as he did before his injury, but still good enough to land here in Carolina, filling a need for Matt Rhule.
46) Las Vegas Raiders - G Alijah Vera-Tucker, USC
The Raiders add a well-built and explosive guard to the mix. Vera-Tucker excelled in pass protection in Graham Harrell's offense, and would keep QB Derek Carr clean as he continues to play exceedingly well.
47) Detroit Lions - LB Chazz Surratt, North Carolina
The Lions need to get quicker at linebacker, with really only 30-year LB Jamie Collins capable of covering tight ends or backs. That's not sustainable. Adding a quick, modern LB like Surratt is.
48) Miami Dolphins - EDGE Aidan Hutchinson, Michigan
The Dolphins add another piece to their defense with Hutchinson, a disruptive and versatile lineman who can play multiple positions inside or outside for Miami.
49) San Francisco 49ers - QB Mac Jones, Alabama
With Jimmy Garoppolo struggling a bit this season, and most of his backups set for free agency, Kyle Shanahan adds an underrated QB here in Jones to take over the show in San Fran soon enough.
50) New Orleans Saints - WR Rondale Moore, Purdue
Personally, have some concerns about Moore in the first due to his size and injury history, but the Saints should have no hesitation adding someone with his explosiveness here at 50.
51) Philadelphia Eagles - CB Marco Wilson, Florida
Only fitting that one of the Wilson brothers ends up in the city of Brotherly Love (I'm hysterical!). The Eagles get younger at cornerback with a versatile corner here.
52) Indianapolis Colts - OT Liam Eichenberg, Notre Dame
The Colts don't have to search too far to find their replacement for Anthony Castonzo, who almost retired this offseason. They give new franchise QB Zach Wilson some protection here.
53) Tampa Bay Buccaneers - DT Jaylen Twyman, Pittsburgh
In the same mold as smaller, quicker DT's like Aaron Donald and Ed Oliver, Twyman pairs well with Vita Vea in Tampa Bay, as the Buccaneers restock their defensive front in the first two rounds.
54) Los Angeles Rams - EDGE Jayson Oweh, Penn State
Oweh is another toolsy edge rusher who needs to fill out his pass rushing arsenal before he becomes a dominant force. But learning alongside Aaron Donald could be just the right fit.
55) Buffalo Bills - CB Elijah Molden, Washington
Few are better cover corners than Molden. The only thing really holding him back is his size at 5'11. He stills fits well into the Bills defense, which utilizes a lot of creative nickel looks.
56) Cleveland Browns - CB Asante Samuel Jr., Florida State
Similar to Molden, Samuel is an excellent coverage guy who will likely be better suited for the slot. However, fitting Samuel in between Denzel Ward and Greedy Williams could be ideal for Cleveland.
57) Arizona Cardinals - TE Pat Freiermuth, Penn State
Perhaps the best offensive player on the board, Kingsbury gets another fun piece to work into his creative offense. Freiermuth can block and catch, making him very versatile to use.
58) Chicago Bears - WR Amon-Ra St. Brown, USC
With some noise surrounding a potential Allen Robinson departure, the Bears may need to look at finding his replacement with a high caliber WR like St. Brown.
59) Tennessee Titans - CB Thomas Graham Jr., Oregon
A very smart and instinctive cornerback, Graham was one of the best at breaking up passes in 2019, and should fit Vrabel's defense well.
60) Baltimore Ravens - WR Nico Collins, Michigan
A big dude with great size and deep-threat ability, he'd really help QB Lamar Jackson stretch the field vertically, clearing out plenty of room for the rushing attack underneath.
61) Seattle Seahawks - EDGE Joe Tryon, Washington
Similar to the Colts and Eichenberg, sometimes the solution can be found in your own backyard, as the Seahawks grab a physically gifted pass rusher in the Huskies top edge.
62) Kansas City Chiefs - C Jarrett Patterson, Notre Dame
Currently enjoying a breakout season at Notre Dame, Patterson has been exceptional this season, opening up big lanes in the run game, something for can do for Clyde Edwards-Helaire in KC as well.
63) Green Bay Packers - OT Samuel Cosmi, Texas
Not as dominant as many hoped he'd be for the Longhorns, Cosmi still has plenty of upside if he can sit for a bit and get stronger in his base, something he likely could be afforded in Green Bay.
64) Pittsburgh Steelers - DL Payton Turner, Houston
With 3 sacks in 3 games so far for the Cougars, Turner's a versatile defensive lineman, capable of competing with Alex Highsmith to replace Bud Dupree, or rotating in to keep Hayward and Tuitt fresh.
- - - - THIRD ROUND - - - - -
65) New York Jets - RB Kenneth Gainwell, Memphis
With Le'Veon Bell not working out, the Jets add an excellent pass catching back to go with Lamical Perine in their new offense.
66) Houston Texans - CB Eric Stokes, Georgia
A physical cornerback, Stokes should find a home in the Texans defense regardless of who the new regime is, given their need on defense.
67) New York Giants - CB Israel Mukuamu, South Carolina
Another SEC cornerback off the board as the Giants take the 6'4 corner from South Carolina. They hope to pair him with James Bradbury.
68) Jacksonville Jaguars - CB Josh Jobe, Alabama
If Sidney Jones continues to give Jacksonville some quality work at cornerback, then this may not be needed, but if not, Jobe would be an excellent player to bring in alongside Henderson.
69) Minnesota Vikings - DT Marlon Tuipulotu, USC
With Tufele opting out of 2020, Tuipulotu will have a chance to shine as a disruptive 3-technique. If he does so, Minnesota would likely be very interested in that.
70) Cincinnati Bengals - OT Daniel Faalele, Minnesota
After grabbing a guard earlier in the draft, the Bengals add some more offensive line help, this time at tackle where Faalele's long arms will help keep rushers at bay.
71) Atlanta Falcons - WR Tylan Wallace, Oklahoma State
Capable of working inside and outside, Wallace gives Atlanta another capable option behind Julio Jones and Calvin Ridley.
72) Dallas Cowboys - EDGE Victor Dimukeje, Duke
The Cowboys moved DE Everson Griffen already, and have several other ends set for free agency. Dimukeje has been solid for Duke this season and fills a need in Dallas.
73) Washington Football Team - LB Nick Bolton, Missouri
With a deadly defensive front already in place, things should be very easy for Nick Bolton in Washington, cleaning up tackles all over the field.
74) Denver Broncos - LB Baron Browning, Ohio State
Quality linebackers are hard to come by nowadays, and Denver doesn't pass up the opportunity to add an experienced, talented backer like Browning.
75) Los Angeles Chargers - G Deonte Brown, Alabama
After going defense in the second, the Chargers turn their attention back to the offensive line, giving QB Justin Herbert all the time he needs to hit his receivers deep.
76) New England Patriots - Forfeited because the Bengals are tattletales
77) Carolina Panthers - CB Ambry Thomas, Michigan
A speedy cornerback who excels in man coverage, Thomas should help replace CB James Bradbury, who departed for a larger contract in New York last offseason.
78) Detroit Lions - WR Chris Olave, Ohio State
With Danny Amendola headed for free agency, the Lions pick-up a slot receiver for years to come in Olave, who runs crisp routes to separate from defenders with ease.
79) Miami Dolphins - DT Tyler Shelvin, LSU
A massive run-stuffing DT, he gives the Dolphins a nice partner for Christian Wilkins on the interior of their defensive line. Great value here in round three.
80) Las Vegas Raiders - S Richard LeCounte, Georgia
My top defensive player left, this is probably a steal for the Raiders so far into the draft, landing a high quality player at a relative position of need.
81) Tennessee Titans (via WAS) - G Cade Mays, Tennessee
Rodger Saffold is getting old, and the local product in Knoxville ought to give the Titans a nice easy transition when Saffold hangs it up.
82) Cleveland Browns - LB K.J. Britt, Auburn
Finally getting to that need at inside linebacker, the Browns add an experienced leader like Britt to join their defense.
83) Philadelphia Eagles - C Tyler Linderbaum, Iowa
Similar to the Titans and Saffold, the Eagles will need to replace Jason Kelce at center here in the near future, and Linderbaum's athleticism and experience in Iowa's offense make him a great fit.
84) Detroit Lions (via IND) - DT Phidarian Mathis, Alabama
Detroit's defensive line has had some rough outings this year. Inconsistent against the run, they add a run-stuffing specialist like Mathis to solve the problem.
85) Los Angeles Rams - LB Cameron McGrone, Michigan
The Rams upgrade their linebackers with the addition of McGrone, the heir to Devin Bush at Michigan. While not the prospect Bush was, McGrone has plenty of range and can lay the wood.
86) Buffalo Bills - EDGE Shaka Toney, Penn State
Toney sports an excellent get-off, timing the snap well to beat tackles around the edge and disrupt the pocket. He gives Buffalo another edge rusher to develop with A.J. Epenesa.
87) Cleveland Browns - S Paris Ford, Pittsburgh
With Grant Delpit and Ronnie Harrison set to be the primary safety until Harrison's contract is up in 2022, Ford can fill many roles, as the third safety in nickel sets, as depth, or as a special teams ace.
88) Tampa Bay Buccaneers - OT Brady Christensen, BYU
While it's probably too late to find an OT who can step in right away and protect Brady, Christensen could possibly develop into one in a fairly short window after some excellent experience at BYU.
89) Chicago Bears - G Ben Cleveland, Georgia
After picking up tackle help earlier, the Bears another piece to their degraded offensive line. Cleveland's a powerful force on the interior.
90) Arizona Cardinals - CB Paulson Adebo, Stanford
Arizona adds to their defense after selecting offense (centetight end) in the first two rounds. Adebo is a very skilled corner with excellent athleticism to track with wideouts.
91) Minnesota Vikings - QB Jaime Newman, Georgia
Newman is flying under the radar a bit after opting out of 2020 after transferring in from Wake Forest. He was considered a potential first-rounder before that, and could develop as Kirk Cousins replacement while the Vikings rebuild their roster.
93) Las Vegas Raiders (via NYJ via SEA) - CB Kary Vincent Jr., LSU
Gruden and Mayock have a thing for dudes who played on national championship teams, and Vincent is an excellent inside cornerback with championship pedigree. With Nevin Lawson on a 1-year deal, Vincent steps in for Vegas.
94) Kansas City Chiefs - EDGE Rashad Weaver, Pittsburgh
With a handful of edge rushers on expiring deals (Charlton, Tanoh, Okafor) the Chiefs add a well-developed pass rusher in Weaver to fill out the depth chart.
95) Green Bay Packers - WR Dazz Newsome, North Carolina
Getting some explosiveness in the Packers WR corps would be helpful for Aaron Rodgers. Newsome gives great effort as a run blocker and is dangerous with the football.
96) Pittsburgh Steelers - C Landon Dickerson, Alabama
A big interior lineman, Dickerson transferred into Alabama from Florida State and has since become a key piece to one of the top lines in football. He gives the Steelers a ready-to-go replacement when Pouncey retires.